War US to let Turkish forces move into Syria, dumping Kurdish allies - White House reveals policy shift, which follows conversation between Trump and Erdoğan

What should the Kurds do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
we need our allies cooperation to deal with ISIS and other militant groups.
All that America would have had to do to stop ISIS years ago would be to get Saudi Arabia to stop supplying them with weapons and Israel to stop providing them with air support and medical assistance, and just let Syria and Russia and Iran take care of the problem.

As the former was not done, it has taken the latter somewhat longer to deal with the issue.

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
Oh don't tell me you support a war in Syria now.
Come on man at least try to be somewhat less of a stereotype.
Literally what in my post even suggests I want a war in Syria? I just take massive delight in the GOP continuing to be "troubled" by Trump's actions yet still supporting him unconditionally. I enjoy the way he leaves even his most ardent supporters scrambling to spin his random policies.

Additionally, non-interventionalist policies only work if you never intervened in the first place. Even I know that, lol

Iwasamwillbe

The Black Man, The Crawling Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck are neoconservative/neoliberal/chickenhawk troglodytes such as @Shining Nova and @Frank_Jaeger coming from?
I just take massive delight in the GOP continuing to be "troubled" by Trump's actions yet still supporting him unconditionally. I enjoy the way he leaves even his most ardent supporters scrambling to spin his random policies.
The fact that you're conflating Trump supporters with establishment GOP members is just amazing on so many levels.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally what in my post even suggests I want a war in Syria? I just take massive delight in the GOP continuing to be "troubled" by Trump's actions yet still supporting him unconditionally. I enjoy the way he leaves even his most ardent supporters scrambling to spin his random policies.

Additionally, non-interventionist policies only work if you never intervened in the first place. Even I know that, lol
abd0e1247d20ee69778bb071545ef2c1.png

Graham may be riding on a wave of support ever since he found some charisma during the Kavanaugh hearings and following McCain's death, but to assume that Graham has always been steadfastly pro-Trump would be a mistake. He was one of the loudest "Never Trump" critics for the longest time.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're basically still picking up the pieces from our role in the Soviet-Afghan war, aren't we?
We're still cleaning up the refuse from the Cold War, where both the USSR and the US made too many shithole loser countries think they actually matter and gave them too many weapons.

In other news, McCain's daughter Meghan decided she's going to come out and give everyone the opinion of a priviledged white girl with:
McCain blasted as “feckless, unpatriotic cowards” fellow Republicans and current White House officials who were “mad that President [Barack] Obama pulled out of Iraq” but have been mum about the administration’s Sunday night announcement.
Fat little white bitch can say that shit to my Republican face, if she can quit hiding behind John McCain's corpse.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Given said "ally" is Turkey it's a lateral move really.
You get the added benefit of a country powerful enough to hold off an invasion from Syria and soldiers on loan from Iran and Hezbollah. If anything this helps cement the gains made with our campaign in Syria. I'm still not sure what to really make of the Kurds since the media/intel complex tries to psyop literally everyone from communists to the boomers to the far right into supporting them.

In other news, McCain's daughter Meghan decided she's going to come out and give everyone the opinion of a priviledged white girl with:

Fat little white bitch can say that shit to my Republican face, if she can quit hiding behind John McCain's corpse.

This is the dumbest take ever. It isn't even like we are leaving the area unattended alone. This is like if France or someone decided to take Iraq off our hands.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
Literal genocide is happening as a direct result of DRUMPH bending over for Turkey and allowing them in, and you guys are okay with that? He's signing off on the wholesale slaughter of an entire people
Genocide didn't slow down the Armenians.
They came back stronger than ever and gave us the Kardashians. Imagine what the Kurds can achieve!

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Literal genocide is happening as a direct result of DRUMPH bending over for Turkey and allowing them in, and you guys are okay with that? He's signing off on the wholesale slaughter of an entire people
I know you're a troll but for the sake of argument I'll answer you.
Turkey is a member of NATO.
Therefore they come before the Kurds in importance to America.
You'll probably whine that a real POTUS would have talked them down or something but thats just not possible.
Turkey has been a rogue actor for years now and nothing Trump could say would have turned them away from this course of action.
And we all know that if Trump assisted the Kurds against Turkey people like you would be shrieking about how Trump is destroying the holy and sacred alliance that is NATO.
So kindly fuck off with that bullshit please.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now do Rwanda.
And the Kurds under Clinton.
And the Kurds under Bush Jr
And the Kurds under Bush Sr
And the Kurds under Obama
Do Zwimbwabe
Oh, oh, do white South Africans
Do Middle Eastern Christians!

But hey, ORANGE MAN == DOUBLE PLUS UNGOOD, right?

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Even the Jews are upset. Israeli media in Israel is trumpeting that the Us has abandoned Israel and that it is enabling Turkey and Iran. Trump actually did something right in regards to Syria, this is how you know.

But watch the globalist opposition squirm, they're already trying to ruin Turkey-NATO alliance with a set of sanctions that look set to pass.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Does turkey invading northern Syria really assist Russia? The Turks aren't really pro-Assad
no, it only serves turkey

would you send american soldiers to die so kurds can live?

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net
And what are you gonna do when all those ISIS prisoners escape and bring back ISIS from the ashes and set everything back to square one, huh? Trump literally undid years of work with a single stupid decision

The thing with the ISIS camps is that nothing was being done anyway and the fault lies with the Turks and their lust for land, it's between the Syrians the Turks and the Kurds and it's not for America to get involved in another world police action.

I do feel for the Kurds but America can't play peacekeeper of the middle East forever at some point the scaffolding has to come away and if the foundations are as rotten as they appear the building was doomed from the start.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza and Unog

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And what are you gonna do when all those ISIS prisoners escape and bring back ISIS from the ashes and set everything back to square one, huh? Trump literally undid years of work with a single stupid decision
Are you trolling or just a exceptional conservative?

The Kurdish scum have been keeping their ISIS prisoners for exactly this ploy. All they have to do is release the prisoners to the legitimate government of Syria, at which point they will receive a fair trial. If they don't do that, it's just another example of Kurdish perfidy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino