US vs China; Who wins and how? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is why, it's a decent excuse for some education on how war and military engagement even work, which is incredibly rare in CY+06, when everything is couched in weird "my gun is the biggest gun" terms because no one's fought a real war in 80 years. I honestly assumed this thread would get shunted to Deep Thoughts by now, but it looks like it wound up in Tommy's cult page instead.

I would like to thank everybody for their thoughtful opinions and fart in the general direction of the mean and stupid. There is a reason for this that has been going on a lot longer than kiwi farmers have been milking me for laughs. the last thing the predator class wants is for me to become an influential "gedanken fuehrer" , my knowledge of actual history and the way the natural world works are much too dangerous to their control in the minds of too many people. They have been keeping me well contained away from the mainstream press since 1982.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a reason for this that has been going on a lot longer than kiwi farmers have been milking me for laughs. the last thing the predator class wants is for me to become an influential "gedanken fuehrer" , my knowledge of actual history and the way the natural world works are much too dangerous to their control in the minds of too many people. They have been keeping me well contained away from the mainstream press since 1982.
What are your reasons for believing this?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I would like to thank everybody for their thoughtful opinions and fart in the general direction of the mean and stupid. There is a reason for this that has been going on a lot longer than kiwi farmers have been milking me for laughs. the last thing the predator class wants is for me to become an influential "gedanken fuehrer" , my knowledge of actual history and the way the natural world works are much too dangerous to their control in the minds of too many people. They have been keeping me well contained away from the mainstream press since 1982.
Tom you do not fart you fool you SHART. And you have been sperging online longer than Kiwi Farms has existed. Do get that AMB list this as going on for 20 years now. You are the biggest longest running hobo joke on the internet.

And you know nothing of the natural world fool you are so deluded you believe the natural world is controlled by space lizards. You idiocy is well known.

Now shut up the stupid blabber tom.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Of course, you had to turn the one thoughtful discussion you've ever held into a sob story about how everyone is out to get you.

7he47r0n

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To answer the question of the thread, once and for all - the day both Mr. Wasserberg and Mr. Price leave this earthly coil, we all win.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To answer the question of the thread, once and for all - the day both Mr. Wasserberg and Mr. Price leave this earthly coil, we all win.
LOL so you hate me for what reason? Look i never judge anyone but i really do not care what you think of me. and it is Miss price actually but i can see you prefer to use a bit of anger.

Nice post there I got a good laugh out of it.