User 'Nykytyne3' / Blinski / Joe Muchlinski rants about his own parents in random threads - Took DXM, broke his brain, now gibbering about pedo conspiracies.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
One thing’s for certain: taking large dosages of dextrometorphan surely *didn’t* reduce Joe’s symptoms of autism.

If anything, quite the opposite — paranoia, delusions, irritability, scattered thinking, etc.

One could easily conclude that Joe’s got a bad case of latent schizophrenia.

For the sake of yourself and the sake of your family, take your medications.

You may have expertise in the realm of law, but you clearly lack medical knowledge and insight — and self-preservation for that matter.

Know thyself.

Which means coming to terms with the fact that you’d greatly benefit from the medication prescribed to you.

You start a new job in two weeks. Do you really want to fuck it all up by IRL schizo-posting?

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
Just fucking leave KF, or at the very least stop bumping this thread.
As I explained, bumping this thread is literally my main goal
your main goal in life
It's part of a larger goal to expose and ultimately eradicate the pedophile problem.

You start a new job in two weeks. Do you really want to fuck it all up by IRL schizo-posting?
That's not going to happen. I'm not out of control. Everything is planned.

I'm not out of control.
I should clarify: I am out of your control. I'm just in control of myself.

One thing’s for certain: taking large dosages of dextrometorphan surely *didn’t* reduce Joe’s symptoms of autism.

If anything, quite the opposite — paranoia, delusions, irritability, scattered thinking, etc.

One could easily conclude that Joe’s got a bad case of latent schizophrenia.

For the sake of yourself and the sake of your family, take your medications.

You may have expertise in the realm of law, but you clearly lack medical knowledge and insight — and self-preservation for that matter.

Know thyself.

Which means coming to terms with the fact that you’d greatly benefit from the medication prescribed to you.

By the way whatintheheck, it utterly BLOWS MY MIND that you still believe, after this long, that there's any chance at all you can convince me that this is a delusion, and get me to take meds or seek psychological help. How many times have I explicitly told you that you can never get me to doubt myself?

At this point, you are starting to seem like a crazy person. You know what they say: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net

It's part of a larger goal to expose and ultimately eradicate the pedophile problem.
Okay, dude, can you use the edit function, not just making a new post?

I'm confused though, are you the person that made the video "Autogynephilia is a symptom of autism, not transgender identity"?

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net

Yes, this is all part of your nine-dimensional chess plan and not the result of you having another psychotic episode.
You are displaying cycles of agitated mania followed by periods of lucidity, with persistent delusions throughout. I'll withdraw my use of "schizophrenia" and instead call this what it resembles: schizoaffective disorder.

You know what, you're right. I'm gonna get a life. Goodbye everyone.
See you next week, you maniac.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Odds on him coming back?
Considering this thread is likely the most direct attention anyone has ever paid to him in years, I’d say it’s very likely he’ll come back with another video before too long.

It’s possible that he’s gotten sent back to the looney bin. The last time Blinski got involuntarily committed, there was about 3 weeks of downtime but he was back almost immediately once he got discharged. Unlike most cows, he seems to revel in the attention from kiwi farms — he apparently sees it as drawing more attention to ‘the truth’ of pedo-conspiracies.

At this point, the people I feel truly bad for are Blinski’s family. It must suck to have a son go off the deep end in such an extreme fashion: from being a law-school bound straight-A college student with plenty of friends in a fraternity, to becoming some weirdo sex pervert tranny with recurrent bouts of paranoid delusional rantings involving firearms. Imagine the disgust and embarrassment his sister must have felt when she noticed various lingerie pieces of hers were missing. Imagine the shame his parents must feel with having to call the police for a welfare check *once again*. Imagine the exasperated bemusement of the officers who by now know the Muchlinski family on a first name basis.

Until Blinski willingly decides to get help for his condition and takes his mood-stabilizing medication, this cycle of insanity will continue — unless (heaven forbid) violence is interjected at some point, which isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, was this information publicly available or is it something that was obtained with some help from someone who has access? Thanks for sharing, it satisfies a morbid curiosity re: Blinski’s well-being.

Honestly I’m glad that they were able to get him committed since it’s clear to *literally everyone* (aside from Blinski himself) that he’s going through a manic episode at the moment. Maybe this time he’ll actually stick with the treatment regime.

I suppose this means he won’t be starting that job in two weeks though... maybe his new employerer can give him an extension, at least provided he’s actually been stabilized. Hoping for the best outcome for him and his family — it must be extremely frustrating for everyone trying to help the guy considering how he’s so unwilling to stick with treatment.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if I'm reading correctly, he's trying to fight a 72 hour hold?

Sad and frustrating when people wirh psychosis are unable to have insight. I hope he gets some care and comes back down to earth, but knowing our mental health system, I don't have much hope.

EDIT: Does this also prove the cop visits were wellness checks, and weren't "because of this thread" or the nonexistent "threats of violence" he said we accused him of?

Last edited:

Eli Whitney

Inventor of the cotton gin!
kiwifarms.net
Considering this thread is likely the most direct attention anyone has ever paid to him in years, I’d say it’s very likely he’ll come back with another video before too long.

It’s possible that he’s gotten sent back to the looney bin. The last time Blinski got involuntarily committed, there was about 3 weeks of downtime but he was back almost immediately once he got discharged. Unlike most cows, he seems to revel in the attention from kiwi farms — he apparently sees it as drawing more attention to ‘the truth’ of pedo-conspiracies.

At this point, the people I feel truly bad for are Blinski’s family. It must suck to have a son go off the deep end in such an extreme fashion: from being a law-school bound straight-A college student with plenty of friends in a fraternity, to becoming some weirdo sex pervert tranny with recurrent bouts of paranoid delusional rantings involving firearms. Imagine the disgust and embarrassment his sister must have felt when she noticed various lingerie pieces of hers were missing. Imagine the shame his parents must feel with having to call the police for a welfare check *once again*. Imagine the exasperated bemusement of the officers who by now know the Muchlinski family on a first name basis.

Until Blinski willingly decides to get help for his condition and takes his mood-stabilizing medication, this cycle of insanity will continue — unless (heaven forbid) violence is interjected at some point, which isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility.
I honestly hope things work out for this kid. Hopefully he can go in for a tune up or whatever and they can fix him up and get him back to work and eventually sort things out with his family.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he was literally in the process of being hauled off when he made that post.
The tragic thing is, is that he doesn’t need to feel embarrassed about dealing with a mental health issue — it’s not directly his fault. Even in this thread, people have by and large been willing to give Blinski the benefit of the doubt and tried to encourage him to get help for his paranoid thoughts.

However, what *is* embarrassing and at least somewhat within his control is his willingness to submit to treatment in an effort to get stabilized.

I’m guessing that his mania is manifesting in such a way that he perceives there to be nothing wrong, though it’s quite obvious to everyone else that there’s something seriously wonky. You’d think he’d show a bit more humbleness after getting committed for three weeks, but I guess he needs another stint to have reality actually set in for him.

Best of luck to you in November then, Blinsk.