User 'Nykytyne3' / Blinski rants about his own parents in random threads -

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
So, the mystery has been somewhat resolved. Per Blinski’s admission, he apparently took a large dose of dextrometorphan (aka, DXM, the active ingredient in robotussin and similar cough syrups). In a large enough dosage, the drug can cause a form of delusional psychosis. Combine this with underlying autism, and it may largely explain the bizarre behavior he was exhibiting over the last week.

It’s clear that he’s still not quite back to his baseline however, as even in the latest video he still seems ‘off’ — but his stated willingness to get medical attention is at least encouraging:
my delusions explained

Also, I recall Blinski mentioning DXM previously. Bro, please stop doing shitty OTC drugs in the misguided attempt of treating your symptoms.
I'm really happy to say that, somehow, it all turned out all right. It was a crazy ride, my friends, but it was fun. Of course, I must ask you kindly to delete my dox, but that's obviously in your hands. Good night everyone, and good luck.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
I'm really happy to say that, somehow, it all turned out all right. It was a crazy ride, my friends, but it was fun. Of course, I must ask you kindly to delete my dox, but that's obviously in your hands. Good night everyone, and good luck.
I removed the more overt dox items, but it’s really up to you to privatize your Facebook and other various accounts. I also can’t ensure that other farmers didn’t save your dox in the event of you further making a fool of yourself.

Take this whole week as a learning experience: you’re extremely fucking lucky that something worse didn’t happen.. in particular and especially, police tend to have fairly limited patience when it comes to dealing with the inebriated and/or delusional, particularly when firearms are involved.

I can’t live your life for you, but I’d strongly suggest making a few apologies — mostly, it seems, to your family members, particularly your father who you threw under the bus by making baseless claims of sexual abuse and pedophilia. I hope for your sake that they’ll be willing to forgive you and that you can mend the damaged relationships, but you’re a grown ass man. Autism or not, it’s your responsibility to not go off the deep end like this.

I also hope that come Monday, your job is still waiting for you, but very few employers are willing to put up with someone going AWOL for an entire week — hopefully someone called in on your behalf and explained the situation. Your best bet here is to go get emergency medical care, so that way you have a doctor’s note to justify your temporary insanity.

Good luck and god speed.

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
I removed the more overt dox items, but it’s really up to you to privatize your Facebook and other various accounts. I also can’t ensure that other farmers didn’t save your dox in the event of you further making a fool of yourself.

Take this whole week as a learning experience: you’re extremely fucking lucky that something worse didn’t happen.. in particular and especially, police tend to have fairly limited patience when it comes to dealing with the inebriated and/or delusional, particularly when firearms are involved.

I can’t live your life for you, but I’d strongly suggest making a few apologies — mostly, it seems, to your family members, particularly your father who you threw under the bus by making baseless claims of sexual abuse and pedophilia. I hope for your sake that they’ll be willing to forgive you and that you can mend the damaged relationships, but you’re a grown ass man. Autism or not, it’s your responsibility to not go off the deep end like this.

I also hope that come Monday, your job is still waiting for you, but very few employers are willing to put up with someone going AWOL for an entire week — hopefully someone called in on your behalf and explained the situation. Your best bet here is to go get emergency medical care, so that way you have a doctor’s note to justify your temporary insanity.

Good luck and god speed.
I agree 100% with all of this. Thanks for being so understanding and thank you a ton for removing the dox. I understand that much of the damage is already done, so I can only ask that you do what's in your power.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you probably have insurance through your job. Are you hooked into treatment of some type or another? Even if it was DXM, that’s a bad episode of being out of it that you had, it will take time and care to get yourself back together again. Some talking therapy or possibly medication could help. Are you exploring that?

Reactions: whatintheheck
S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I’m honestly shocked that everything turned out okay. I guess I’m accustomed to watching people (ex. Mumkey) going off the deep end and never quite getting better.
I was hoping this would end with Blinski having a shootout with the imaginary person he kept looking for out his window. This is bullshit, quite honestly.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: NotoriousGOB

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Not anymore.
Hey, does this l have something to do with the reason why I seem to no longer have the ability to edit my posts?

I can assure you I won’t be modifying any others posts in this thread, but I would appreciate having the ability back, so as to be able to correct my typos and update posts elsewhere on the forum.

Maybe I’m wrong though and am just missing something. If so, apologies in advance for bothering you about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino