User Vintage_Miranda wonders why we don't have a thread on Luaren Chen -

Vintage_Miranda

kiwifarms.net
How can you guys have a thread dedicated to shoe0nhead, but not Lauren Chen? Oh, wait! Because you're alt-right sympathizers! Lauren Chen is the scum of the Earth, and I have pointed this out MANY times on my Twitter. Every time I feel like a bad person, I remember I'm not her. Lauren Chen is racist, homophobic, transphobic, and invalidates non-binary people. Fuck her.

DiceLord

Roll 'em!
kiwifarms.net
How can you guys have a thread dedicated to shoe0nhead, but not Lauren Chen? Oh, wait! Because you're alt-right sympathizers! Lauren Chen is the scum of the Earth, and I have pointed this out MANY times on my Twitter. Every time I feel like a bad person, I remember I'm not her. Lauren Chen is racist, homophobic, transphobic, and invalidates non-binary people. Fuck her.

Nothing's stopping you from making a thread.

GedsForth

I wanna a riot of my own
kiwifarms.net
How can you guys have a thread dedicated to shoe0nhead, but not Lauren Chen? Oh, wait! Because you're alt-right sympathizers! Lauren Chen is the scum of the Earth, and I have pointed this out MANY times on my Twitter.
Nobody here reads your twitter. Nobody here knows or cares who you are.
Every time I feel like a bad person, I remember I'm not her. Lauren Chen is racist, homophobic, transphobic, and invalidates non-binary people. Fuck her.
Why are you under the impression that these are negative traits and/or warrant a thread

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
Is it funny though

Vintage_Miranda

kiwifarms.net
Nobody here reads your twitter. Nobody here knows or cares who you are.
Why are you under the impression that these are negative traits and/or warrant a thread
Damn shame you don't care, because I post some very informative content on there, and make fun of bigots like Lauren.
I'd recommend following not only me, but @msangiemoon and @Hasan JF
We call out not only Lauren, but Blaire White, Dave Rubin, Candace Owens, etc.

Tags
None