Using only AI to generate text and seeing what the forum's intelligent response is: - an epic and based social experiment.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suicide should be outlawed, terrorism should be outlawed, terrorists should be killed, destroyers should be punished, torpedoes should be fired, toothless dogs should be put down, terrorists should be put to death. Terrorism should be officially classified as an act of war, terrorists should be treated like the enemy they are, some terrorists should be executed not all terrorists should be.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
to add: Suicide is also a result of untreated mental illness, not just physical illness. self destruction, or an element of confusion. there are no coincidences. i no longer have any doubts that he was mentally ill. he talked of voices, ideas. imaginations. he talked of things that were beyond him. he talked of things that seemed impossible to be real. he talked about many things

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Maskull

littlearmalite

SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTIN FREAKAAAAAAAAAY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
to add: Suicide is also a result of untreated mental illness, not just physical illness. self destruction, or an element of confusion. there are no coincidences. i no longer have any doubts that he was mentally ill. he talked of voices, ideas. imaginations. he talked of things that were beyond him. he talked of things that seemed impossible to be real. he talked about many things
While I don't disagree with suicide being a result of untreated mental health conditions, I'm confused as to who 'he' is and what on earth your other sperging in the OP is about.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I don't disagree with suicide being a result of untreated mental health conditions, I'm confused as to who 'he' is and what on earth your other sperging in the OP is about.
Listen, to clarify, my observation is this, having read a couple of comic books recently, their quality seems to be much lower than when I was a kid. I know, I know, I'm a schizo with a drug problem, I'm also more than just a little pissed off. Anyway, to answer your question. Yes, they are moving along at a very fast rate, and I think by the end of the next few months we will be dealing.

littlearmalite

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen, to clarify, my observation is this, having read a couple of comic books recently, their quality seems to be much lower than when I was a kid. I know, I know, I'm a schizo with a drug problem, I'm also more than just a little pissed off. Anyway, to answer your question. Yes, they are moving along at a very fast rate, and I think by the end of the next few months we will be dealing.
You answered my question. Get some help, and get back on your meds.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You answered my question. Get some help, and get back on your meds.
you aren't being smart here, kid, think about it. it's obvious. she's not here, so she's got an excuse. come on, don't be stupid. well, you're here, so it's different. it's an excuse, you're thinking she was kidnapped, or somethin '. no, she's not here. she's lost. crying. lost! and scared. really scared. c 'mon, we'll be back at the hotel, she'll be there. you're pretty smart, kid.

• Feels
Reactions: littlearmalite

littlearmalite

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you aren't being smart here, kid, think about it. it's obvious. she's not here, so she's got an excuse. come on, don't be stupid. well, you're here, so it's different. it's an excuse, you're thinking she was kidnapped, or somethin '. no, she's not here. she's lost. crying. lost! and scared. really scared. c 'mon, we'll be back at the hotel, she'll be there. you're pretty smart, kid.
Buddy. You're having a manic episode. Take a deep breath, call 911, and stay where you are.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buddy. You're having a manic episode. Take a deep breath, call 911, and stay where you are.
i used to think my life was a tragedy, ive been in denial so long, because i thought i had no other options, no where to go, no where i wanted to be. but then i was shown the other options. If it had been my husband who was drinking too much, or even me, then my options would have been pretty easy. I would have said "hey, i want out, we're done." I would have been done. But that is not the reality.

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net
If someone is going to kill themselves.
Try as you may to prevent it, but if they go through with it, there's nothing you can do.

Tags
None