Using only AI to generate text and seeing what the forum's intelligent response is: - an epic and based social experiment.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If someone is going to kill themselves.
Try as you may to prevent it, but if they go through with it, there's nothing you can do.
you're wrong about suicide, @Logan. i see it in the morning when i wake up in the dark and hear the sound of rain. i know what it means to sleep when the light has gone out. it's quiet, but it's there. i understand the way that the cloud fills the room when i'm alone in it. i've been in depression where the blackness crept in with me, filled the room with me, filling the room with the night.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
kiwifarms.net
I thought that was spergatory.

You would think that, but what can be more deep and thunk-provoking than the following paragraph...
you're wrong about suicide, @Logan. i see it in the morning when i wake up in the dark and hear the sound of rain. i know what it means to sleep when the light has gone out. it's quiet, but it's there. i understand the way that the cloud fills the room when i'm alone in it. i've been in depression where the blackness crept in with me, filled the room with me, filling the room with the night.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guns don't kill people. Death kills people. Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact!

Tags
None