VA hospital active shooter -

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
The EMTs have to learn about the different groups so they don't put opposing gang members together in an ambulance
Please, for the love of god, please share stories of warring, severely injured cholos who rise from their bunks and saunter over to try and choke the other guy out. I'm imagining IV bags trailing behind them, people hitting each other with their casts or crutches, and terrible dramatic music playing over a closeup shot of some dude's EKG machine going ballistic.

I'd like to think I would do that. Hell, one time I ran toward someone screaming bloody murder(Luckily just some literally exceptional women fighting), so there's a chance I wouldn't be a complete coward.
I once broke up a white trash domestic dispute with a hunting knife. It was less awesome than it sounded since a harsh wind could knock me over. Luckily the douchebag who started the incident was as much of an exceptional as I was. If he was actually aggressive I probably would have been toast.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Please, for the love of god, please share stories of warring, severely injured cholos who rise from their bunks and saunter over to try and choke the other guy out. I'm imagining IV bags trailing behind them, people hitting each other with their casts or crutches, and terrible dramatic music playing over a closeup shot of some dude's EKG machine going ballistic.

I once broke up a white trash domestic dispute with a hunting knife. It was less awesome than it sounded since a harsh wind could knock me over. Luckily the douchebag who started the incident was as much of an exceptional as I was. If he was actually aggressive I probably would have been toast.
The only ones that I know of were just plain fights, but that's bad enough.

Wait, were you the one with the hunting knife or were the couple fighting with a hunting knife? One of those makes you a hell of a lot braver (and maybe suicidally so).

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Wait, were you the one with the hunting knife or were the couple fighting with a hunting knife? One of those makes you a hell of a lot braver (and maybe suicidally so).
I was the idiot who ran in with it and broke it up. There were actually four people involved including myself. The dude's drug addict girlfirend dragged some weirdo home to cheat on him. I probably should have just called the cops and stayed out of it, but at least the incident didn't boil down to a fistfight.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
Chicago, where guns are banned. In that town, there's at least six niggers killed by other niggers regularly between commercial breaks. That's not counting the niggers that miss, rob people, and do all other kinds of shit.

White guy uses a rifle that looks scary, shoots at people, and suddenly the left shows its true racism by making a big deal out of a white man doing it, because white men should know better- you can't hold niggers to a standard of civility, apparently?

FFS I throw the word "nigger" around for keks but I can't even manage to think that we should hold any human being to a lesser standard

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino