VACATION DAY 1 + EXERCISE UPDATE!!!!!! 07/31/19 -

pecansandies

Kill Everyone Now, Mama!
kiwifarms.net
  • our gorl is looking straight up fucking awful
  • bought more markers for her "therapeutic" koloreeen mandalas
  • pretty sure these are the markers from her ASMR video - the disjointed & outdated timeline continues to be even more irritating to follow
  • the shit markers are, of course, keyooooote
  • "I'm RILLI weeerd about hotelssss...dunt...judge" because she saw some things about hotels not changing the sheets. She who lives on the hair-grease coated pillow mountain
  • "we bolth havent ate all day today"
  • wants to get a diet coke and beef jerky at the gas station. The coke is for a "caffeeeen situation" and the beef jerky is a source of protein. Sorry but wasn't one of the reasons she didn't "trust" her weightloss doctor was because he suggested beef jerky as a snack? The sodium doesn't count this time, I guess!
  • car closeup: our gorl is covered in animal hair and dandruff
  • says she's wanted to go to lexington for several months but couldn't because of her depression. thinks it's the medication
  • shades kentucky again
I had to stop here sorry I couldn't listen to her voice anymore but I skipped ahead. Her exercise update?
"I haven't been exerciseen, but I have been moving more" and her breathing is really bad because "I'm over 500lbs"

like when you're over 600lbs saying you're "over 500lbs" is very generous but then....thats our gorl

Last edited:

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
Weight loss update: there is no update. She doesn't exercise but she "moves more".

She can walk for over three minutes and in typical AL fashion she's "totally fine with it because any progress is good progress". This is why you are morbidly obese gorl.

She also could barely breath after three minutes of walking, so that's great I guess because she wasn't in excruciating pain like usual?

Just do a weigh-in, that's all anyone cares about.

Lex in tonne

kiwifarms.net
"I'm over 500lbs" does sound better than saying "I'm close to 600lbs" gotta keep that delusion going i guess

the way she gets SO incredibly excited about things like going to Walmart and getting her craving for certain foods fulfilled is truly sad.. it's the same excitement you would see in someone who went on vacation to their dream destination and they can't fall asleep cause they are so hyped for the hike/skydiving/swimming with dolphins/visiting one of the world's seven wonders they have planned for tomorrow

but for her it's literally staying at a hotel 2 hours from home and doing nothing but eat and watch movies with someone who was manipulated into it after having the gull to have fun without her for a few days

btw that window is dirty af that should tell you so much about this hotel they are staying in, god damn
346q36362.jpg

DaintyChokerGorl

Extend that choker gorl
kiwifarms.net
Weight loss update: there is no update. She doesn't exercise but she "moves more".

She can walk for over three minutes and in typical AL fashion she's "totally fine with it because any progress is good progress". This is why you are morbidly obese gorl.

She also could barely breath after three minutes of walking, so that's great I guess because she wasn't in excruciating pain like usual?

Just do a weigh-in, that's all anyone cares about.
It’s a seven second increase gorl!

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
Becky continues to gross me out more and more everyday. My god does amber even walk anymore. It’s been weeks since we’ve witnessed her doing any kind of significant movement. What happened to all the Walmart trips, China buffet trips, ect.... she just traded one backdrop for another. Her room for this motel room. Then back to her room eventually. I think she is probably damn near immobile at this point. How is that not scary for her? 😬 Becky you are an enabler at this point and that’s nasty.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino