VACATION DAY 1 + EXERCISE UPDATE!!!!!! 07/31/19 -

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe some people will disagree but I think it can be nice to take a quick weekend getaway at a nearby hotel. Get out and enjoy some local parks and sightseeing, reconnect with your SO, let the kids play in the hotel's pool, etc.

What I don't understand is why you would go to a hotel just to stay in the room eating takeout and candy when you could go out for a nice meal. Why going to Target would be on your radar unless you forgot some toiletries at home or something. Why not actually go to a concert instead of sitting on the bed talking about it? This whole trip has been pretty mundane so far. Even though I'm sure this is not the end of the vacation videos we will see, I'm sure the rest of the trip will be just as boring.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Maybe some people will disagree but I think it can be nice to take a quick weekend getaway at a nearby hotel. Get out and enjoy some local parks and sightseeing, reconnect with your SO, let the kids play in the hotel's pool, etc.

What I don't understand is why you would go to a hotel just to stay in the room eating takeout and candy when you could go out for a nice meal. Why going to Target would be on your radar unless you forgot some toiletries at home or something. Why not actually go to a concert instead of sitting on the bed talking about it? This whole trip has been pretty mundane so far. Even though I'm sure this is not the end of the vacation videos we will see, I'm sure the rest of the trip will be just as boring.
I mean, the simple reason is that she can't do any of those things. I love taking little weekend getaways, sometimes that's all you have time for, but like you said, it's always with some activity in mind. I don't book a hotel just to fucking sit there and stare at the art and wall paper.

The things we take for granted like booking a B&B or going sight seeing or hiking or a winery tour. These are things she can't physically do. If the elevator ride was "tortuous" there's no way she can do anything else remotely active. She's excited about Target because there are scooty puffs. Of course, last time she used one she killed it IIRC. It's a sad existence, but she's actively choosing it so I'll actively choose to point and laugh.

Edited because words is hard.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Our gorl doesn't have pain in her legs anymore, because lord beetus made them numb and now Amber thinks she is getting better.
Guarantee her layyyggsss hurt because of diabetic neuropathy. That's why she fell those times. Not because of her baby butt soft feet, but because she couldn't feel her feet. Now that the nerves are good and dead it's getting better. Much better...for the gangrene.

Pastel_Ace33

kiwifarms.net
She's at a confusing point where her head looks HUMONGOUS..but also weirdly small on her body. How can someone's head balloon like that? She looks like those goombas from the Mario Brother's movie, because her body is even bigger.
For whatever reason I find this picture far less terrifying than Amber herself... all things considered they might actually be in better shape than her!

Reactions: YOUR MOM
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino