VACATION DAY 1 + EXERCISE UPDATE!!!!!! 07/31/19 -

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of her crocodile tears about I see what you see or whatever, you know good and goddamn well that she sees dainty, cute, and feminine whenever she prances in front of a mirror. Supermodels don't eyefuck themselves as much as Hamber does. The endless duckfaces, and cheeky glances into the viewfinder with that come hither stare, the preening in her Torrid Horrid bullshit tarps. She LOVES herself and sees no real reason to change. Chantal is the same way which is why neither one of them will ever succeed. Both have chosen food over health and their arrogance and vanity allow them to do that. Not to mention that both are dumb as a box of rocks.
You'd think someone so appearance-obsessed would realise they look like an overflowing plastic bag full of mayonnaise but the human mind is a mysterious thing.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that the first order of business, after heaving herself on the bed, ofc is ordering takeout. Becky gets some kind of pasta (which probably delighted Big Al, who is no doubt still irked that Becky's losing weight "without trying") and Amber got kabobs with "tons of veggies" but more importantly: lots of rice!

I also found it amusing that she showed us the timer of her walking for 3 minutes. She didn't specify where she did this walking, but I assume it was in the hotel room that she never left. Imagine being on the 8th floor and hearing a thundering herd of elephants above you for 3 minutes, 13 seconds. Because she definitely exercised during her "staycation" y'all, she just didn't film it because that would make for boring content, unlike toilet reviews of nostalgia boxes and patting herself on the back for squeezing into an oversized chair.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I really want to know what she sees when looking at herself in a mirror or while editing.
She's said before that she sees herself as being much, much thinner than she actually is. I'm thinking that whenever she sees herself, she compartmentalizes parts of herself (like a pair of arms, a pair of legs, a head, etc.), and doesn't see her full image as a whole, if that makes sense.

Plus, she's only ever around huge people and can't compare her size to another's. Think of how separated from reality you must be to think that Eric is skinny or that Becky isn't fat. We're not even fully aware of her actual size because there hasn't been an average sized person around her since Destiny's sister (and even then, they barely shared the frame).

The only way that Amber gets a break from her delusion about her size is when someone takes a candid photo of her that she hasn't had time to process and overlook, in which case she freaks out and even we take a moment to say, "Woah."

Also I got sad feels when she pretended that Becky brought her fan, when really, Amber probably needs it because she can't breathe at night and is too lazy to get a cpap.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I showed these photos to my husband. I'll share his comments to give an idea of what someone who doesn't follow ALR thinks upon seeing her:

"oh my god. is this recent? she looks like she's expanded."

"imagine having a 90 degree shelf for an ass"

"what's with the braid, also? she looks like a genie that got too fat to fit back into her lamp."

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
She is so much bigger than she was at last year's torrid haul at the mall. I thought that was crazy but she's much more of a spectacle now. Next year will be the big 700, she's gonna need one of those bariatric wheelchairs. Becky had better start hitting the gym so she can push her enormous girlfriend.

So it appears the shower is just big enough for her to get in and comes with a hose for Becky to wash her, since there's no way the T-Rex arms can reach. Any chance Islamic content went down to celebrate being the cleanest she's going to get all year?

700 is going to be boreen with no walking to trees or badminton.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
What is this lol who would enjoy a video talking about how walking for 5 mins makes them feel like dyeen 😂 I don't know why but I burst out laughing at that point
Only once the food is done, do I feel like dyeen, I feel like dyeen [x3]

I am sittin on the bed
I got pillows coming from my feet
I can play do arm-ups with the moon(face)
I got all of Kentucky at my feet
Walking to a tree, on an orange chicken street
or in an orange chicken field
Y'all haters are so beneath me
I'll binge.. so much that I feel like cryeen
Down in a taco bell, roll me up a burrito cause

I feel like dyeen

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
She is so much bigger than she was at last year's torrid haul at the mall. I thought that was crazy but she's much more of a spectacle now. Next year will be the big 700, she's gonna need one of those bariatric wheelchairs. Becky had better start hitting the gym so she can push her enormous girlfriend.

So it appears the shower is just big enough for her to get in and comes with a hose for Becky to wash her, since there's no way the T-Rex arms can reach. Any chance Islamic content went down to celebrate being the cleanest she's going to get all year?

700 is going to be boreen with no walking to trees or badminton.
Assuming she actually lives next year...

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Not to sound like a Nazi (not that I care) but the combination of eating themselves to death and shoveling down prescribed opioids just seems like a hastening to death...a burdensome problem on the taxpayers that is solving itself faster than just with a knife and fork alone. If I were a doctor and I saw someone who was that far gone weightwise, like Amber who was complaining of pain, I would know that they probably don't give a shit about their mortality. It would be an insult to my practice to see someone basically give the middle finger to the life that I have given an oath to and spent years in medical school to preserve. I would maybe give them one chance to get their shit together but that would be it. Their bodies are FUCKED beyond repair, it would be like an aerospace engineer trying to rebuild an exploded space shuttle that decimated when it reentered the atmosphere, it cant be done.

So fuck it, have some hydrocodone you hippo, I would give you morphine if I could. I would hand that shit out like candy so I can sign their death certificate faster one less parasite taking up resources for actual sick people who need my skills and advice.

Please send your top hats to the haberdasher so that I may have them sized accordingly
This makes me wonder, can a given doctor refuse to deal with a noncompliant patient?

Like I know she can't be refused treatment overall, but can a doctor punt her and make her see somebody else?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Wow, proud of 7 seconds more walking stamina in 3 months, that is a whooping 2.3 secs progress per month, That is an amazing 27.6 secs per year, in that speed progress she will be able to walk for a full 10 mins in approximately 20 years... oh ops, I don't think she has 20 more years, but hey, lets celebrate the progress with a take away, candies and markers.
Well done gorl.
How stupid can she be to not ask for a disable friendly room, she can't fit in that shower... stupid smelly bitch.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
This makes me wonder, can a given doctor refuse to deal with a noncompliant patient?

Like I know she can't be refused treatment overall, but can a doctor punt her and make her see somebody else?
I am not sure if this applies but it's kinda similar if you squint a bit, in the state I live in if your child has not been vaccinated you have to take them to the ER if they get sick, all pediatricians came together and decided not to deal with that shit. I would think the same could be applied to lard planets.

We also have signs about hygiene as well, i.e. if you stink like a garbage can a doctor has a right to refuse service. As long as a sign is posted stating as such I think they can refuse service to anyone.

Further I would think that if you were a private practice physician you could refuse anyone.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I bet Ham doesn't walk in parking lots anymore. Thumby must drop her off and pick her up right at the door like the valet she is. Can you rent scooty puffs at the mall? I don't know if I've ever seen one but there's no other way she's getting around one.
Necky has been doing this for her for ages already.
We have seen in vlogs a year or more old now that she pulls the car right up to the front doors of Wormmart and dumps AL out/AL heaves herself in to the scooters and then drives off to find real parking spots. It's especially pathetic because back THEN she was (while still wheezing and waddling) a heck of a lot more ambulatory than she is now.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Oh hey I came up with an idea for a new silverware product; inscribe "Are you hungry or just bored?" on them!
You joke but the ED community used to flaunt "Not Hungry Just Bored" as a motto, and someone over on a weight-loss Reddit thread got "NHJB" engraved on a silver bracelet. How dare you trigger our gorl's eating disorder like this! Remember if she over-restricts and loses 89elbees she'll gain 300lbs in response, smh.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Was it Macys that very recently just LITERALLY got a whole line of dinnerware plates removed from their stores because oversensitive SJWs started screeching at them on Twitter about it? The plates had serving sizes doodled on them but the names of the servings were named after clothes/jeans sizes.....so the smallest was "Skinny Jeans" and the bigger ones were "Mom jeans" etc etc.
HAES and FA and just generally oversensitive losers lost their shit and got mad AF at Macys until they just gave up and took the plates out of their stores. Lol.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I suppose that gyms should open in these small cities to get these rural fatties to workout no?
I mean, you can't just show up at a random gym and start working out...

Her hotel would have a gym. Then again it's like a weekend vacation who would use their limited time working out. Like you said in the part of your post that I snipped, most people would get a decent amount of activity in just walking around for hours.

I think this is the first time she has gone to Lexington and not gone to Cheesecake Factory. Make no mistake they ate it--in the hotel room. I will be very surprised if, three weeks from now when VACATION DAY 2!! video comes out, if we see her in the actual restaurant

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino