• ”SHATTERED MY HEART AND MURDERED MY SOUL.”

Valentine's Day Thread! How should Phil show his undying love to his true soulmaid?And where will he buy that love?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by rizlajizzla, Jan 7, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Edit: I am a great big fucking faggot, and I wasted 20 minutes of my life typing out a big stupid thing & my stupid human hands deleted it. I have no idea how but I have a screen shot of part of it. I don't intend to type it out again, so fuck it. Here is part of my answer. What say you?
    20170829_085606.jpg

Attached Files:

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Will this be before or after he pays his taxes?

BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.net
  3. Phil has unexpected taxes due in March. And April. And June. And July. And August. Phil is the taxedest motherfucker on the internet.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. By telling him he's fat like a shut-in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The exact same things he did with Pandalee.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  6. A valentines gift?

Bitch got takeout chinese and no gift for christmas.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh, she got a gift for Christmas. Phil told his viewers a few weeks prior that he had big plans for Kat’s gift and he wouldn’t be spoiling it.

As for Valentine’s Day, she’s getting some shitty dollar store chocolates and a 50 cent card saying, “kind regards, Phil.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's going to neck himself online?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    MuuMuu Bunnylips

MuuMuu Bunnylips I want to touch your pee-pee.

kiwifarms.net
  9. He got her some gifts. Claimed he couldn't say on stream what they were because detractors might "make fun of him."

ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably be a brand new car. Pure speculation but with all this hardcore begging he must be spending big on Kat. He known to buy the expensive stuff, no research into what he buys. If it costs more, it must be good according to DSP. Darksfadil probably said to Kat on her birthday "Hey let's go to the arcade, I did that with my previous girlfriend Leanna". Wouldn't surprise me if he persuaded Kat to go to places he went with Leanna.

• Like Like x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Do a suicide stream. Let her be the one to pull out the chair (Off camera, so she has deniability)

PomegranateKing

PomegranateKing Spooky scary pomegranates

kiwifarms.net
  12. Welp, thread's over.

Solved.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Beg. He will beg and beg and beg like he's never begged before. It's valentine's day and he can't afford to do anything dood! He's still choking at night and can't sleep, and he can't take any time off! I predict he'll literally bring a tin cup to rattle on stream.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hewo everyone! Uuuh, it's Valentines Day. Unfortunately my authentic real life girlfriend Kat can't be here tonight, thank you Tevin, but she bought me a new plushie. That's right, it's Seizure the plushie heart *goatlaugh*. Look at that, yeah, Seizure the plushie heart.
    Okay then. As you all know Valentines Day is the day of giving. So I give you, that's right I'll put the camera on, ack ack ack, that's right, Bob Ross. Hello my children. Now the ambience is set, I ask of some happy little donations here and some happy little bits there. Yeees.
    Oh look, there is a message on Seizure the plushie hearth. Uuuuuh. Uuuuuuh. I can't really read her handwriting. "I'm on gym right now, go feed yourself, I'm sweet for you. Also go get a job". Well! I'm at my job right now and I totally take it *chuckle*. "As Reaper said it best: Pie Pie Pie". Huhu, apparently Kat made pie for me. Seeee? This is my soulmate doods. Okay then.
    Who is Reaper? *looks at chat*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #14 Wurstbrot, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  15. Not exactly on-topic, but you know what the precise moment was that I realized Kat doesn't give a fuuuuuuck about Phil? When "Potion" turned out to be the factory default name of that cat plushie. Like, she couldn't even be bothered to give her love gift an original name.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I knew it last year when she gave him a Super Mario wallet for his birthday. First, he hated Nintendo for demonitizing his videos. Second, he has no money.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. But he's got tons of credit cards!

• Agree Agree x 6
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Get her on the loveseat in cheap lingerie and let the donations roll in.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    LiquidCancer

LiquidCancer Ultra Massive Radioactive Power

kiwifarms.net
  19. He'll celebrate with a special DSP Tries It. Some random Valentine's related burger

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Sad to think that DSP would even abuse his first love: his colon.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.