Valentine's Day Thread! How should Phil show his undying love to his true soulmaid? - And where will he buy that love?

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
kiwifarms.net
Probably be a brand new car. Pure speculation but with all this hardcore begging he must be spending big on Kat. He known to buy the expensive stuff, no research into what he buys. If it costs more, it must be good according to DSP. Darksfadil probably said to Kat on her birthday "Hey let's go to the arcade, I did that with my previous girlfriend Leanna". Wouldn't surprise me if he persuaded Kat to go to places he went with Leanna.

Reactions: rizlajizzla

PomegranateKing

Spooky scary pomegranates
kiwifarms.net
Do a suicide stream. Let her be the one to pull out the chair (Off camera, so she has deniability)

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
Hewo everyone! Uuuh, it's Valentines Day. Unfortunately my authentic real life girlfriend Kat can't be here tonight, thank you Tevin, but she bought me a new plushie. That's right, it's Seizure the plushie heart *goatlaugh*. Look at that, yeah, Seizure the plushie heart.
Okay then. As you all know Valentines Day is the day of giving. So I give you, that's right I'll put the camera on, ack ack ack, that's right, Bob Ross. Hello my children. Now the ambience is set, I ask of some happy little donations here and some happy little bits there. Yeees.
Oh look, there is a message on Seizure the plushie hearth. Uuuuuh. Uuuuuuh. I can't really read her handwriting. "I'm on gym right now, go feed yourself, I'm sweet for you. Also go get a job". Well! I'm at my job right now and I totally take it *chuckle*. "As Reaper said it best: Pie Pie Pie". Huhu, apparently Kat made pie for me. Seeee? This is my soulmate doods. Okay then.
Who is Reaper? *looks at chat*

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she bought me a new plushie. That's right, it's Seizure the plushie heart *goatlaugh*.
Not exactly on-topic, but you know what the precise moment was that I realized Kat doesn't give a fuuuuuuck about Phil? When "Potion" turned out to be the factory default name of that cat plushie. Like, she couldn't even be bothered to give her love gift an original name.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly on-topic, but you know what the precise moment was that I realized Kat doesn't give a fuuuuuuck about Phil? When "Potion" turned out to be the factory default name of that cat plushie. Like, she couldn't even be bothered to give her love gift an original name.
I knew it last year when she gave him a Super Mario wallet for his birthday. First, he hated Nintendo for demonitizing his videos. Second, he has no money.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino