ValiDate - an upcoming (and unsurprisingly racist) visual novel made by SJW's, for SJW's.

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
ValiDate is a visual novel that was brought up to attention by Yukari Yakumo on the SJW Art and Extremes thread just a few months ago and we at KiwiFarms nitpicked on how racist and bad it was. Here's the game's description as follows:

"
ValiDate is a visual novel in which you get to experience what it means to exist as an adult in your twenties. A dating sim? Something like that. You’ll get a better glimpse when you actually play the game.

Set in the Jersey City area, nine adults in their twenties attempt to overcome the harsh realities of capitalism and the daily work that wears them down. Includes a hint of love, cosplay, and even some shitty mixtapes in the mix.

With 12 playable characters and over 30 routes to choose from, there will be about 20-30 hours of content, depending on how you play it. We don’t know if you be reading fast or not. Either way, we’re sure you’re gonna have a grand ol’ time making good decisions... unless you prefer to make bad ones."

Links for the game:

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is the target audience for this? People in their 20s today already know what it's like to be in their 20s today and people who aren't in their 20s don't fucking care

Like why would you want a real-life simulator when you already live real life? You goddamn kids and your rock 'n' roll albums and roller blades and whatnot

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
All of a sudden the ethnic genocide and displacement of millions, doesn't seem so bad
ESSWdaGXsAkUlho.jpeg

EDIT: Having seen the full roster I just gotta know; is anybody attracted to these kinds of genetic defectives? They might be attracted to each other, but I don't see the appeal sexually. It said the setting was the Jersey area, so I was expecting at least one Jersey Shore Italian dude, or maybe a Wall Street commuter with a Benzo's addiction, but having that gaunt, sleep-deprived appearance that all the tiktok girls seem to go for these days.

I get it, this game clearly isn't for my tastes, but I was expecting at least one conventionally attractive option here. It's very hard to identify with an MC in a dating sim when you haven't a clue what they intend to do to their genitals.

As a point of order though, I think this game may have been designed for Kiwis at large though.

Yes, you.

If you ever wanted to understand and appreciate the mindset of these people from a dating perspective, and truly experience the neglect and later resentment these people have of normals, you can get it now, right from the author's mouth.

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is the target audience for this? People in their 20s today already know what it's like to be in their 20s today and people who aren't in their 20s don't fucking care

Like why would you want a real-life simulator when you already live real life? You goddamn kids and your rock 'n' roll albums and roller blades and whatnot
The target audience is definitely 20-something year olds who already know what's like to be in their 20s today. The clue is in the name:

ValiDate.

They don't want a game, they want to feel validated.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

it validates your experience dude, get with the times
if you don't get validated by media as a minority you become a statistic, didn't you know?

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, that roster.

It's like they just trawled through SJW fetishes and turned them into characters.

Yep, that's not even about validating the target audience's experiences. It's about validating their fever dreams of living in a place where they can not only meet but have "relationships" with people like those characters that somehow live in harmony with one another (even tough everybody with two braincells to rub together knows it would instantly fall into Oppression Olympics infighting). It's technically no worse than your average visual novel where every single cute/hot girl is hornier than Baphomet... but holy fuck it's cringe.

It's like they looked at HuniePop! and thought to themselves "if they can do it, so can we!", while completely ignoring that HuniePop! was actually a game (fun little bejeweled clone) packed full of generically cute anime clichés. Not... this brainfuck of a character roster.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Not a single doctor or engineer in the bunch.

The characters all go to see Doctor's to get their latest hormone shots and the engineers are all their landlords who make sure they all strive to pay rent ontime as all the characters live in one fucking apt sharing the entire space as they are all too poor e-begging on twitter for handouts to do anything.

i want to play this game and make all the choices, I as someone who is NOTHING like these mongoloids, would do if put into those situations.

then play it again putting myself in the mind of a someone who was raised by Communal Parents (the mom who obviously banged ethnic dudes while the cucked dad wept in the corner in joy) who let me decide my own gender while being homeschooled outside of a grow op in Seattle moving to the Big City to see what all the hub bug is about while Transitioning.

The former will be done while drinking good scotch with clear Himalayan water in it, the latter will be done while I mix 4 Loko, Redbull, and some Spice (synthetic weed) into a blender and drink it with one of those cocktail umbrellas and a pineapple wedge.

Gotta put myself in the right mind frame ya know.

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
The former will be done while drinking good scotch with clear Himalayan water in it, the latter will be done while I mix 4 Loko, Redbull, and some Spice (synthetic weed) into a blender and drink it with one of those cocktail umbrellas and a pineapple wedge.

Gotta put myself in the right mind frame ya know.
My friend, you're gonna need at least two cocktail umbrellas for this faggotry.

Tags
None