Various privacy questions -

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
If you do torrenting, just buy a VPS and setup a seedbox. BuyVM is great for this, you can get a 1 core VPS and a 256GB storage slice for about $5 a month.

Francisco (owner of BuyVM) has even admitted a lot of people use BuyVM for seedboxes, which I would expect considering they used to host Kiwi Farms.

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you do torrenting, just buy a VPS and setup a seedbox. BuyVM is great for this, you can get a 1 core VPS and a 256GB storage slice for about $5 a month.

Francisco (owner of BuyVM) has even admitted a lot of people use BuyVM for seedboxes, which I would expect considering they used to host Kiwi Farms.
Why can't you set up your own VMs? Virtual box is free. Are you worried about Mac addresses or something?

Smaug's Smokey Hole

the black goat of yule
kiwifarms.net
A big brain idea is to use password managers its really convenient to store all your passwords with a company
I largely use rhytmic passwords not out of paranoia but it was a fun idea that I came up with one day(though someone probably came up with it years before me). A positive side effect is that they're pretty long. An unintended side effect is that it's not possible for me to write the password down on a piece of paper and if I see it in plaintext I don't know if it's correct or not. I can only type them and only if I look away, I know them by feel. It's fun.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino