Vaush / @VaushV / VaushVidya / IrishLaddie / Ian Kochinski - Horse Cock Enthusiast, Larpy Violent Revolutionary, Sex Pest

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Obtain the vidya
Most of his content are just clips from his streams, so I went for "original" content. It's cringy even by TikTok standards:
Vaush rap song:

Vaush is looking for a victim:

Message to tankies:

Begging for subs:

On Michael Brooks' death:

"Peaceful protestors"

Freaking out over Trump drinking water:

Class reductionism:

"Streaming tips for beginners" aka Vaush showing his dirty desktop (either he or his whale really should lift their fat asses once in a while and dust it):

2 vids on systemic racism, one is supposed to be joke, but for the life of me I couldn't tell which:

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599677View attachment 1599678View attachment 1599675View attachment 1599676
Looks like Don Vaushini's live in capos are going after people for even arguing with Destiny lmao.
Oh my god. :story: What was the original stream? She's too pissed for me to not see this.

Most of his content are just clips from his streams, so I went for "original" content. It's cringy even by TikTok standards:
Thanks for clipping. Jesus. All of these were cringe and unfunny, and I'm really concerned about how this relatively old-ass man is marketing his communist values and his shitty stream to teenagers.

All you right-wingers can cope harder.
Nigger I thought you were banned after you shitted up the shoe0nhead thread stfu

EDIT: lmao you and your friend are brigading holy shit hahaha https://kiwifarms.net/threads/user-...y-we-dont-have-a-thread-on-luaren-chen.76388/

Last edited:

BR55

kiwifarms.net
I think the Left is just now starting their new "admittance phase" while their last "enforcement phase" was the bulk of "Current Year" in the 2010's.

The Right had their own "admittance phase" from 2014 to 2017 or so, and then began a new "enforcement phase" after Charlottesville and the big crackdowns online began. This is where you begin to see the dominant cliques shift away from Ben Shapiro, Milo, and the skeptics like Sargon and more towards guys like The Distributist, Nick Fuentes, and the traditionalist faggots.

Vaush probably got on board with the first big left-wing admittance phase and I think he's been able to skate by because BreadTube almost never cancels their own. Even ContraPoints is still a part of the clique since his "cancellation" was pretty weaksauce and he made it go away by just declaring himself a lesbian.

Depending on how the 2020 election goes and just how badly pear-shaped the riots will get for the Woke Left, I think we'll see more centrists and liberals slowly drift towards the left clique if the Right starts to amp up the crackdowns and goes away from being the big tent of "anyone to the right of Mao" that it's slowly become to traditionalist faggot zoomers who think the fundies of the Reagan and Bush years were too lenient on "degenerates"

With that said, Vaush is primed for a downfall no matter what since he's more or less become the Left's version of Sargon as it is and he's pretty much one major sex scandal away from being the Left's version of Ethan Ralph.
I find your logic to seriously flawed.
Mainly that you seem to be operating off the premise that one variety of internet shock jock or another being in vogue online has any bearing on the real world.
Rare Pepes didn't elect Trump and if Silicon Valley thinks their astroturfed BreadTube lackeys will elect Biden with memes about killing your landlord and big-brained screeds about fascism and everything being political then they have another thing coming.
Especially considering how restrictive and controlled the online space has become since 2016.
If anything BreadTube is still fighting the last war instead of the current one.

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find your logic to seriously flawed.
Mainly that you seem to be operating off the premise that one variety of internet shock jock or another being in vogue online has any bearing on the real world.
Rare Pepes didn't elect Trump and if Silicon Valley thinks their astroturfed BreadTube lackeys will elect Biden with memes about killing your landlord and big-brained screeds about fascism and everything being political then they have another thing coming.
Especially considering how restrictive and controlled the online space has become since 2016.
If anything BreadTube is still fighting the last war instead of the current one.
Keep in mind that I was mainly referring to the online circles of the Left and Right as opposed to anything in the actual real world when I made that post.

And I agree that BreadTube is fighting the last war and is just lucky that far leftists never get truly cancelled. If things get bad enough for the Woke Left post-2020 and we see enough leftists get vanned (it's already happening in several places) then I wouldn't be surprised if the bigwigs in Silicon Valley decide to give BreadTube the same treatment they advocate for the so-called "chuds"

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god. :story: What was the original stream? She's too pissed for me to not see this.
This
It's Destiny debating Xanderhal who's a Vaush wannabe. Xanderhal's sucking up to Vaush, because Vaush gave him some money to move away from his parents. The whale got mad because Xanderhal's attempts to defend Vaush in Destiny's eyes were so pathetic it actually made both highyena and Vaush look worse

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
All you right-wingers can cope harder.
I think that Hasan should not be banned from this thread at least, it's good to have an idea of your standard Vaush fan.

This
It's Destiny debating Xanderhal who's a Vaush wannabe. Xanderhal's sucking up to Vaush, because Vaush gave him some money to move away from his parents. The whale got mad because Xanderhal's attempts to defend Vaush in Destiny's eyes were so pathetic it actually made both highyena and Vaush look worse
More an amalgamation of Destiny and Vaush (who himself is a knock off of Destiny, reaching levels of incest that shouldn't even be possible).

justsignmeupfam

kiwifarms.net
"Poppy has been lying about and harassing me for the last year and a half, this actually really upsets me, so I’m declaring a fatwa on her okay? I think poppy is subhuman and I’m perfectly 100% okay with the religious armies of the world bearing down her in a barrel of swords explosions and bullets, whatever happens to her physical body is of not of my concern" - May 7th clip from his Youtube stream (he deleted the VOD for this day... wonder why)

This is how he speaks about the sexual harassment victim that he purports to have "apologized" to
https://streamable.com/llqs9z

Attachments

Fiveish

kiwifarms.net
"Poppy has been lying about and harassing me for the last year and a half, this actually really upsets me, so I’m declaring a fatwa on her okay? I think poppy is subhuman and I’m perfectly 100% okay with the religious armies of the world bearing down her in a barrel of swords explosions and bullets, whatever happens to her physical body is of not of my concern" - May 7th clip from his Youtube stream (he deleted the VOD for this day... wonder why)

This is how he speaks about the sexual harassment victim that he purports to have "apologized" to
https://streamable.com/llqs9z
"...I have observed that actual abusers threaten, bully and make a nightmare for anyone who holds them accountable or asks them to change their abusive behavior. This attack, intended to chill and terrify, typically includes threats of law suits, overt and covert attacks on the whistle-blower's credibility, and so on. The attack will often take the form of focusing on ridiculing the person who attempts to hold the offender accountable. [...] [T]he offender rapidly creates the impression that the abuser is the wronged one, while the victim or concerned observer is the offender. Figure and ground are completely reversed. [...] The offender is on the offense and the person attempting to hold the offender accountable is put on the defense. "

- Psychologist Jennifer Freyd , also known in some circles as Poppy The Retard.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
This
Fuck me, I'm about half-way through.

First off, this Xan guy is fucking autistic - how old is he, it's really telling that you've got some 20 year old talking to someone who has a household to run (he's 21). He's basically only financially viable because Vaush gave him money so he could escape from his parents - I can only imagine what a fucking waster he must be. At a few points he's trying to make light of the situation, Destiny has absolutely none of it though which you would expect from someone who lost $100,000+ of their yearly income. This sort of gives credence to Destiny's point about these left-wing politi-spergs being completely divorced from the reality of normal life for most people. Anyway, they're basically trying to be friendly, trying to get on Destiny's side whilst essentially begging him to be friends with Vaush again. It's actually pathetic.

Destiny makes a convoluted point, but I will boil it down to this: He is arguing that people he is friends with owe it to him to sweep it up, just as he sweeps up for them. That because of how toxic Vaushes community is, he doesn't want to associate with Vaush. To this point, I think Destiny is reasonable - sweeping up if it is reciprocated is not a bad thing to do as a friend, although admitting to sweeping up sexual harassment allegations.... I dunno Steve, that's fucked.

What's telling, and what never gets pointed out is that Xan constantly says "oh I think you're of benefit to the left" or "Vaush constantly tells his fans that you are of net benefit". In other words, it seems to be him saying that he doesn't think Destiny should get banned - not because it's bullshit for people to get banned, but only because of utility. It's not a defense of being allowed to say what you want - bar the obvious exceptions - but simply them arguing that Destiny should have a platform because he's useful.

Additionally, Xan points out how much Vaushs' fans liked Destiny after debates they were on the same team in, Destiny points out when they disagreed his fans would hate on him. I mean, Destiny knew how ban happy these far left types were, so why is he surprised? Also, way to go Xan, you've kinda just explained that Vaush does have fans who will go for you when they don't believe you are of use anymore.

Edit:
Look at this fucking sperg rub his face while he does a Chris Chan style stress sigh, while saying:
"I tried chat, I tried to convince him that we're not all a bunch of spergs and to stop burning bridges with the community that is partially responsible for damaging his livelihood."
Literally pathetic, I think this guy needs a thread. He spent the entire time sucking up to Destiny, except when on the topic of Vaush he would suck up to him more.
1600294246403.png

Also, this guy had to get given money by Don Vaushini to move out - I don't believe his sob story, he reminds me of Chibi - yet have you seen his fucking set up? What percentage of their income do these sad retards spend on their computers. Go outside, buy a bike, or a gym pass - fuck!

Further edit:
I just realised he was called "Pig puncher" because it's a Minecraft reference. Christ alive what an F-Slur.

Last edited:

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Vaush rap song:
View attachment 1599695
Vaush is looking for a victim:
View attachment 1599698
Message to tankies:
View attachment 1599700
Begging for subs:
View attachment 1599701
On Michael Brooks' death:
View attachment 1599702
"Peaceful protestors"
View attachment 1599704
Freaking out over Trump drinking water:
View attachment 1599705
Class reductionism:
View attachment 1599706
"Streaming tips for beginners" aka Vaush showing his dirty desktop (either he or his whale really should lift their fat asses once in a while and dust it):
View attachment 1599718
2 vids on systemic racism, one is supposed to be joke, but for the life of me I couldn't tell which:
View attachment 1599720
View attachment 1599721

image (1).jpg

By Yaniv's Beard

Dwarf Troon armed with tasers and dildos <3
kiwifarms.net
"I tried chat, I tried to convince him that we're not all a bunch of spergs and to stop burning bridges with the community that is partially responsible for damaging his livelihood."
Literally pathetic, I think this guy needs a thread. He spent the entire time sucking up to Destiny, except when on the topic of Vaush he would suck up to him more.

Also, this guy had to get given money by Don Vaushini to move out - I don't believe his sob story, he reminds me of Chibi - yet have you seen his fucking set up? What percentage of their income do these sad retards spend on their computers. Go outside, buy a bike, or a gym pass - fuck!
If you wanna make a thread on him I recommend doing a two in one thread where you put xanderhal/pigpuncher in the same thread with faraday speaks or Caleb if that's even possible. At the very least Caleb deserves an honourable mention in a xanderhal thread. However I don't think either of them are interesting enough alone to warrant a thread.

The reason I say that is because both of these cunts are really similar in their declaration of joining the left. I believe flamenco did a stream on xanderhal joining the left. Faraday speaks/Caleb cain has also appeared on a new york times podcast and had an article featured about joining the left and getting out of the alt-right pipeline. In that case they're both extremely similar in the names they mentioned for why they were supposedly alt-right before and why they are now a lefty. They both mention stefan molyneaux and I believe Lauren southern as well, and then they both mention destiny and contrapoints as the people that influenced them the most on becoming a breadtuber.

Vaush basically came around later and poached them. In that regard, I'd say xanderhal is even more pathetic. If he really takes his newly found political religion seriously, he owes a lot to destiny. In my personal opinion, given this bit of his history, this just makes him more of a weasel.
Vaush claims he's a utilitarian. Now sure there are different flavours of utilitarian, but ultimately the idea is that the greatest good for the greatest number. So if this is your viewpoint inconsistencies are irrelevant, it's about reducing harm - so no matter what else you're in favour of, being against CP is always in line with utilitarianism.
Vaush is as much a utilitarian as he and every other edgy college kid is a nihilist (I'm pretty sure in the body building forum he claimed he was a nihilist). There's no such thing as a nihilist and I've never seen a true nihilist. Even if you kill yourself you do it because something mattered to you and you fucked up. I doubt anyone ever goes, "fuck it, why not." Whenever you talk to someone that claims to be a nihilist your Spidey senses tingle to let you know that you're talking to an incredible faggot spawned from the pits of a single mother's basement filled to the brim with participation trophies. They should honestly just say they're "spiritual but not religious" and head over to the nearest boutique coffee shop to molest a rejected lesbian with their atheism to feel special. If nothing really matters than neither does your non-belief and self-proclaimed enlightenment.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
If you wanna make a thread on him I recommend doing a two in one thread where you put xanderhal/pigpuncher in the same thread with faraday speaks or Caleb if that's even possible. At the very least Caleb deserves an honourable mention in a xanderhal thread. However I don't think either of them are interesting enough alone to warrant a thread.

The reason I say that is because both of these cunts are really similar in their declaration of joining the left. I believe flamenco did a stream on xanderhal joining the left. Faraday speaks/Caleb cain has also appeared on a new york times podcast and had an article featured about joining the left and getting out of the alt-right pipeline. In that case they're both extremely similar in the names they mentioned for why they were supposedly alt-right before and why they are now a lefty. They both mention stefan molyneaux and I believe Lauren southern as well, and then they both mention destiny and contrapoints as the people that influenced them the most on becoming a breadtuber.

Vaush basically came around later and poached them. In that regard, I'd say xanderhal is even more pathetic. If he really takes his newly found political religion seriously, he owes a lot to destiny. In my personal opinion, given this bit of his history, this just makes him more of a weasel.
The "deradicalization" grift is probably the most laughable bit of horseshit in these online politisperg scenes in recent years. There's just nothing believable about it at all especially when they mug for the camera and are supposed to be getting all teary eyed over something as fruity and vapid as a controonpoints video "showing them the light" after supposedly having previously been hardcore /pol/acks or whatever.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
The "deradicalization" grift is probably the most laughable bit of horseshit in these online politisperg scenes in recent years. There's just nothing believable about it at all especially when they mug for the camera and are supposed to be getting all teary eyed over something as fruity and vapid as a controonpoints video "showing them the light" after supposedly having previously been hardcore /pol/acks or whatever.
I find it semi-believable since these are people chasing online clout. They saw /pol/ memes being popularized and getting people audiences with them, so they adopted those views back in the day, then as they see the growing popularity/income of breadtube they hop on that bandwagon.

And it's not like there aren't a fuck ton of ass pats that come their way if they claim to be deradicalized. That has to help with people hypnotizing themselves to have a whole new set of beliefs.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I find it semi-believable since these are people chasing online clout. They saw /pol/ memes being popularized and getting people audiences with them, so they adopted those views back in the day, then as they see the growing popularity/income of breadtube they hop on that bandwagon.

And it's not like there aren't a fuck ton of ass pats that come their way if they claim to be deradicalized. That has to help with people hypnotizing themselves to have a whole new set of beliefs.
I doubt it was "organic" even to that degree for someone like Faraday who came crawling out of the woodwork and suddenly got media attention around the same time that some outlet or another put out a puff piece trying to make controonpoints seem a lot more mainstream/influential than he actually is. In Faraday's case specifically the whole thing seems like he got hired to be the primary face of what was supposed to be a bigger astroturfed campaign for "deradicalization"-themed content cooked up by some DC thinktank or PAC type group.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it was "organic" even to that degree for someone like Faraday who came crawling out of the woodwork and suddenly got media attention around the same time that some outlet or another put out a puff piece trying to make controonpoints seem a lot more mainstream/influential than he actually is. In Faraday's case specifically the whole thing seems like he got hired to be the primary face of what was supposed to be a bigger astroturfed campaign for "deradicalization"-themed content cooked up by some DC thinktank or PAC type group.
Maybe they did get supported by some organization like a PAC, but I still figure they hypnotized themselves into believing their own bullshit after all the ass pats and money they got online.

Tags
pedophile