Vaush / @VaushV / VaushVidya / IrishLaddie / Ian Kochinski - Horse Cock Enthusiast, Larpy Violent Revolutionary, Sex Pest

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what I was saying. Conservatives only care about "their people", the poor rural whites. Liberals do the same but for their side. Vaush, true to form, or lack thereof, only mentions conservatives.

That's what doing politics is about, fighting for your side. If that means dishonesty and hypocrisy, so be it. Even the most conscientious person who advocates for a group, movement, or ideology will inevitably slant the truth, at least a little bit and unconsciously, to support his cause.* Internet pundits are too stupid and unscrupulous to be subtle about it.

*If you want to go into philosophy, humans filter the chaos of information around them to create narratives. That inevitably means excluding a lot of information and only picking facts that can make sense in a narrative. Most of this is unconscious and even necessary to everyday life. Hypocrisy in politics is a dirtbag version of this function.
Here's an edgy take for you. Breadtubers are just the guilt-ridden variant of white supremacists. They have the same "white man's burden" mentality, just look at how the insist on "correcting" the morality of japanese artist. They insist that everyone subscribe to their weird standards of beauty. When it comes to other languages even this is something that they have to "fix." Only the white ally can save the day.

I am less lenient on fellow leftest about thier hypocrisy, or at least Breadtubers because so many see themselves as morally superior to the rest of us. They engage in racist, sexist, etc bullshit all of the time yet present themselves as moral authorities.

In an ancient, pre-transition video, Natalie/Contrapoints describes how critique is important but cannot be positive or creative. She asks a rhetorical question, something like this: "Is this all critique can really do? Discover the bars and walls of your prison?" Well, yes. The critical faculty causes dissolution by nature. It is in the leftist term "deconstruction". Critique can tell you what's wrong, which is invaluable, but it cannot give solutions by itself. It cannot get you out of prison.

That is why so many leftists intellectuals are depressed and nihilistic. They became hypercritical about everything but neglected to develop a creative faculty to balance out the critical faculty. Why? Because they aren't interested in creativity. They are interested in destroying enemies they see as oppressors.

Harry Brewis is the only BreadTuber I know who genuinely cares about creativity, what makes a work meaningful, how a work succeeds or fails in putting all its elements together into an organic whole. Other reviewers, like Lindsay Ellis and Leon Thomas, merely critique movies to promote leftist politics.

Critique is not enough. It never was.

This is actually sensible. Using other parties, even enemies, to promote your message and strengthen your position is a smart move though hypocritical as fuck. Once radical groups among the lower classes climbed up the social latter and became more mainstream, becoming watered down and hollow as the inevitable price that must be paid.
I would say it's only really smart for grifters like Vaush. These "progressive policies" they push really only reward a small few. For example, take BLM and how no real progressive or beneficial policy changes have resulted from it. All I have seen so far are platitudes. Because platitudes allow corps to look good without instituting any real change. It gives work to identitarians in the creative fields who just want to write about the adventures of woke black female character, and invite their friends in. Beyond that no real change happens and it just seems the push for discriminatory practices in the opposite direction. If anything I have seen largely bad so far like California eliminating anti-discrimination when it comes to hiring, which is pretty horrific imo. I think the most "positive" changes I have seen so far was banning choke-holds and even that isn't even an issue I'd call progressive.

Agreed. The left changes the rules and makes shit up as they go along, all depending on what makes them look good at the time. Their values don't exist, there is no unified theory to their philosophy, it's literally just "I hate this thing that's making me look bad!"

They don't like playing fair. Being held to standards means they actually get caught. Left will support for something (like bodycams) to be a universal standard one year, and then the next year when it happens to not benefit them, suddenly it's bad. I swear the left does this with everything.

When your whole movement is based on bitching and complaining about the people who do all the work in society for you, it's no wonder that it's destructive. Critics who lack the ability to create anything are inherently parasitic human beings.
What is that quote sjws use "When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression."

Vaush and his ilk seem to have a very warped perception that free speech is lopsided because it "legitimizes" views of their enemies, nevermind that free speech by default, is a neutral playing field where everyone is fair game regardless of the amount of power or influence one possesses.
IMO, people like Vaush see things in terms of a literal culture war. Free speech enables their opponent to have a platform. In a war you don't want to give your "enemy" a means to defend themselves. Really, their reasoning makes sense if you start looking at the situation in a them vs me kind of way.

Last edited:

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
Vaush and his ilk seem to have a very warped perception that free speech is lopsided because it "legitimizes" views of their enemies, nevermind that free speech by default, is a neutral playing field where everyone is fair game regardless of the amount of power or influence one possesses.
IMO, people like Vaush see things in terms of a literal culture war. Free speech enables their opponent to have a platform. In a war you don't want to give your "enemy" a means to defend themselves. Really, their reasoning makes sense if you start looking at the situation in a them vs me kind of way.
Another thing to consider is that they often consider speech to be literally equivalent to violence, particularly if it’s abrasive language directed towards a minority. This, they consider pretty much any means legitimate when it comes to silencing those that they dislike, up to and including actual violence (which they consider to be speech).

There’s also the fact that they love to play the victim/underdog whenever they get any justified pushback for their shitty behavior, despite sharing an ideology with megacorps that tolerate them on their platforms while suppressing the speech of right-wingers who hold views that are often less extreme, if not equivalently so.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Another thing to consider is that they often consider speech to be literally equivalent to violence, particularly if it’s abrasive language directed towards a minority. This, they consider pretty much any means legitimate when it comes to silencing those that they dislike, up to and including actual violence (which they consider to be speech).
they like to ""redefine"" speech as violence, because brainwashing people into thinking just saying mere words is somehow equivalent to actually slaughtering people AKA "literally Hitler," it means they have more of a leg to stand on when shoving their bullshit. The average person, without having this re-framing inflicted upon them for several years, is just gonna say "no words can't hurt you you fucking dumbass, get a hobby, get a job, do something with your life" otherwise.

... It's not like the average person naturally declares it an "emergency" and naturally want to drop everything in their life, when a stranger says mean things in the privacy of their own home. I mean, I truly don't give a shit about other people's emotional whiny baby issues in that sense. (That's what it is by the way, they're complaining about that, since the idea that people are actually constantly verbally abusing each other and slurs/violence is rampant is a fucking fantasy)

In other words:
1596153886715.png1596153868007.png

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
When your whole movement is based on bitching and complaining about the people who do all the work in society for you, it's no wonder that it's destructive. Critics who lack the ability to create anything are inherently parasitic human beings.
"The bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so."
- Anton Ego

“Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic.”
- Jean Sibelius

"One mustn't criticize other people on grounds where he can't stand perpendicular himself."
- Mark Twain

It's funny how easy this all is to pin down, Derrida is said to be the first one to try and inject some vigor into the entire thing by proposing deconstruction can be a sort-of exciting grand adventure. There's some seminal works that lay out the case for this sort of extreme critique and deconstruction - all of it in the interest of figuring out what happened in WW2 and how to avoid it again, laying it at the feet at nationalism and tradition - but most of the authors (like Karl Popper who did Open Society and Its Enemies) always ran up against that problem. They kept noticing people ended up moorless and dejected but thought that was largely unimportant due to the emotional fears of WW2. But you can't get away with that now, which is why people like Vaush keep returning to the Nazi well and acting like if we don't go down this path we're all on fire. All they can bring to the table otherwise is a bouquet of degeneracies that are still unpalatable to the general public.

But the thing is, they can never move beyond this, and that's by design. The very core of their ideology requires them to be anti-traditional and anti-nationalist and they will always run up against the irony of needing both of those things to make anything people want to be a part of so it will always rely on fear. They claim that nationalism/traditionalism cannot exist without "the other" but it's really them. They will always need the specter of Nazism right around the corner because their entire proposal is incredibly gay, annoying, depressing, and self-destructive on its own.
Critique should be a tool for creativity, not a substitute.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great job reading the 'synopsis' (headline) and not the 'study' (article) and then assigning your own reasoning and conclusion. The ACLU's lame argument isnt about the public availability of the video (which even Vaush has to qualify, since anyone can generally FOIA bodycam footage), but about the 'collection of information' (video recording) itself.

• Feels
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
Original full stream, linked to timestamp (This is from January but it doesn't look like this was caught/posted until now)

This man is so determined to sperg, he gives his opinions with the grace of a bulldozer. Mere mortals, Vaush cannot be bothered to stop for 30 seconds and Google something that he knows nothing about. Behold:

"Nazis did the Katyn massacre--I don't know what that is"

This is just flat out lying--Why did he assume Nazis did the Katyn massacre? (which he just admitted he literally doesn't know about it).
tl;dr version: The Soviets butchered 22,000 Polish Military officers, who were prisoners of war at the time, in the forest of Katyn near Smolensk in 1940. So he just claimed a Soviet war atrocity was committed by Nazis. Pigman here is a fucking retard.

This massacre was done by the NKVD under the orders of Stalin. The fact Vaush even dismisses like this actually sounds like he knows what happened there, and knows who did it. Hence lying and the ol' switcheroo that a communist crime was really the Nazis.

Did I mention he gives opinions without researching? Just opens his mouth about shit he knows nothing about solely to push his agenda?

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Original full stream, linked to timestamp (This is from January but it doesn't look like this was caught/posted until now)

This man is so determined to sperg, he gives his opinions with the grace of a bulldozer. Mere mortals, Vaush cannot be bothered to stop for 30 seconds and Google something that he knows nothing about. Behold:

View attachment 1485845

This is just flat out lying--Why did he assume Nazis did the Katyn massacre? (which he just admitted he literally doesn't know about it).

tl;dr version: The Soviets butchered 22,000 Polish Military officers, who were prisoners of war at the time, in the forest of Katyn near Smolensk in 1940. So he just claimed a Soviet war atrocity was committed by Nazis. Pigman here is a fucking retard.

This massacre was done by the NKVD under the orders of Stalin. The fact Vaush even dismisses like this actually sounds like he knows what happened there, and knows who did it. Hence lying and the ol' switcheroo that a communist crime was really the Nazis.

Did I mention he gives opinions without researching? Just opens his mouth about shit he knows nothing about solely to push his agenda?
What's worse is that many of his fellow spergs don't fact check or research of any sort. His word is law to them. Those who know better are either apologetic, or leave his circle after having had enough of his nonsense, but they're few and far between.

tinywhiney

kiwifarms.net
He does this with transgenderism too. He has a large google doc with cherry picked studies stating that medical transition positively benefits the individual etc. He will only cite studies that agree with his warped worldview, despite the fact that transition (specifically for FTMs) has a detrimental effect on their health, and a lot end up regretting it. He will state that detrans people are extremely uncommon, but transition in its current form is only VERY recent, and already we are seeing a lot of people coming out to say that not only do they regret transitioning, they also feel that it's way too easy to transition. A lot of people who detransition won't come forward about it because it's embarrassing, it's hard to admit you were wrong, and because you're treated like you are transphobic because you don't personally agree with transition.

Vaush is treated like someone who knows a lot about transition and transgender people in general, knows very little and only listens to the side of it that agrees with him.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
He does this with transgenderism too. He has a large google doc with cherry picked studies stating that medical transition positively benefits the individual etc. (...) transition in its current form is only VERY recent, and already we are seeing a lot of people coming out to say that not only do they regret transitioning, they also feel that it's way too easy to transition
A lot of people want to detrans because they realize it's way harder to live with no one wanting to date you, never actually being able to look like the opposite sex, and also being sterile and unable to have a real family. Transitioning isn't a bad choice for some, but the amount of lying about some of the basic facts and consequences helps absolutely no one.

What's worse is that many of his fellow spergs don't fact check or research of any sort. His word is law to them. Those who know better are either apologetic, or leave his circle after having had enough of his nonsense, but they're few and far between.
Actually it's even worse than that. They don't just avoid fact-checking, they make up their own sources.

First, I guarantee I could have sent the wiki link about the Katyn Massacre to Vaush fans and only been met with "Wow you think Wikipedia is accurate" or "haha you're citing Wiki!" or "UM SWEETIE WIKIPEDIA ISN'T A GOOD SOURCE" of course if you link any other source, it's always met with some other excuse like "Not a good enough study" or "I'm not reading that lol"

Second, based on every argument me or pretty much anyone with a brain has had with an unironic communist, it's pretty clear they only trust sources that reinforce their singular logic. I can't tell you how many times I've seen some sketchy fake "truth about communism" sources thrown around which explain how no one died under communism somehow... Or there is getting spammed with some conspiracy theories about how communism is the true revolution and the American government is like totally behind every single bad thing that ever happened in the history of all time.

Last edited:

tinywhiney

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people want to detrans because they realize it's way harder to live with no one wanting to date you, never actually being able to look like the opposite sex, and also being sterile and unable to have a real family. Transitioning isn't a bad choice for some, but the amount of lying about some of the basic facts and consequences helps absolutely no one.

Actually it's even worse than that. They don't just avoid fact-checking, they make up their own sources.

First, I guarantee I could have sent the wiki link about the Katyn Massacre to Vaush fans and only been met with "Wow you think Wikipedia is accurate" or "haha you're citing Wiki!" or "UM SWEETIE WIKIPEDIA ISN'T A GOOD SOURCE" of course if you link any other source, it's always met with some other excuse like "Not a good enough study" or "I'm not reading that lol"

Second, based on every argument me or pretty much anyone with a brain has had with an unironic communist, it's pretty clear they only trust sources that reinforce their singular logic. I can't tell you how many times I've seen some sketchy fake "truth about communism" sources thrown around which explain how no one died under communism somehow... Or there is getting spammed with some conspiracy theories about how communism is the true revolution and the American government is like totally behind every single bad thing that ever happened in the history of all time.
I would say that for FTMs, when you watch these detrans videos, a lot of them mention abuse growing up (physical, sexual or emotional). They talk about feeling weak as women and confusing wanting to shed this weakness for wanting to be a man. It's not until after the initial euphoria disappears, that they realise nothing helped.

I would say that there is a TINY percentage of mentally ill people who genuinely view themselves as the opposite sex, but for the large majority it's untreated trauma, extreme self conciousness, adapting to new social trends, sexual fetish etc. Why are there so many trans people now? It's not because it's more socially acceptable now, because if that were the case..where are the waves of middle aged, 30s, older trans people? Why is it predominantly 15-25 year old alternative, hyper online girls :S

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1485845

What's worse is that many of his fellow spergs don't fact check or research of any sort.
It sounds to me like in that clip he's reading a comment making the "Nazis=Katyn Massacre" claim, either from the chat or some discord or whatever. So he's not necessarily "lying," but yeah he's a dumbshit for not checking something he admits to knowing nothing about. Keep an ear out to see if he ever repeats the claim on his own.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
He does this with transgenderism too. He has a large google doc with cherry picked studies stating that medical transition positively benefits the individual etc. He will only cite studies that agree with his warped worldview, despite the fact that transition (specifically for FTMs) has a detrimental effect on their health, and a lot end up regretting it. He will state that detrans people are extremely uncommon, but transition in its current form is only VERY recent, and already we are seeing a lot of people coming out to say that not only do they regret transitioning, they also feel that it's way too easy to transition. A lot of people who detransition won't come forward about it because it's embarrassing, it's hard to admit you were wrong, and because you're treated like you are transphobic because you don't personally agree with transition.

Vaush is treated like someone who knows a lot about transition and transgender people in general, knows very little and only listens to the side of it that agrees with him.

I would say that for FTMs, when you watch these detrans videos, a lot of them mention abuse growing up (physical, sexual or emotional). They talk about feeling weak as women and confusing wanting to shed this weakness for wanting to be a man. It's not until after the initial euphoria disappears, that they realise nothing helped.

I would say that there is a TINY percentage of mentally ill people who genuinely view themselves as the opposite sex, but for the large majority it's untreated trauma, extreme self conciousness, adapting to new social trends, sexual fetish etc. Why are there so many trans people now? It's not because it's more socially acceptable now, because if that were the case..where are the waves of middle aged, 30s, older trans people? Why is it predominantly 15-25 year old alternative, hyper online girls :S
There are a lot of trans people in my country. Needless to say, while there are instances of discrimination, it isn't treated like a national crisis, and that much of the time, we either don't care or are used to it. I'm in Asia (undisclosed) and most LGBT people are like that neighbor you know and talk to from time to time. We are subdued in terms of social media, and we don't let it interfere with our real lives.

Again, there is some level of discrimination, but for the most part, it's like isolated incidents of bullying and name calling (since I was bullied in school), but it isn't like straight people have it better, since a lot also suffer from sexual assault, especially in places like massage parlors. People go through shit. That's the fundamental rule of life I've come to understand. Shit happens.

It's when our government decides to flex that it potentially becomes a problem. Either positive or negative, nothing good comes from them meddling into social issues like that.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
@Particle Bored Vaush might not intend to lie every time he says something wrong, but it's very clear he never learns his lesson, after having been called out many times over the years.

He doesn't want to be accurate, he wants to feel like he's winning the argument. He's been caught many, many times speaking without doing research (or even reading something that's literally in front of him before shitting out an opinion), as well as just straight up making assumptions. Lying is lying, intentional or not, at this rate.

He's as good as a liar, in my view. Why trust someone who's known to make shit up and be a wrong AF dumbass every time he opens his mouth?

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of trans people in my country. Needless to say, while there are instances of discrimination, it isn't treated like a national crisis, and that much of the time, we either don't care or are used to it. I'm in Asia (undisclosed) and most LGBT people are like that neighbor you know and talk to from time to time. We are subdued in terms of social media, and we don't let it interfere with our real lives.

Again, there is some level of discrimination, but for the most part, it's like isolated incidents of bullying and name calling (since I was bullied in school), but it isn't like straight people have it better, since a lot also suffer from sexual assault, especially in places like massage parlors. People go through shit. That's the fundamental rule of life I've come to understand. Shit happens.

It's when our government decides to flex that it potentially becomes a problem. Either positive or negative, nothing good comes from them meddling into social issues like that.
This is everything. All these supposed "crises" in the west are media manufactured subversion. More black people were killed in a month of "peaceful protests" than had been killed by police in the entire year prior to the Floyd incident, but this isn't a problem, and the riots are repeatedly shielded and praised. Many of the perpetrators will never be caught. Meanwhile all of society needs to be turned upside down over a supposed police brutality problem that's minimal compared to basically any other place in the world or period in history.

People react to what the cameras show them on the front page of the largest social media sites and that's it. No research, no perspective, no thought. Then grifters and stooges like Vaush justify it with bullshit they pull out of their asses. People flock to them because the other option would be acknowledging they were wrong and dumb about something, and they just want to be told they're right, smart, and righteous. That's why his audience brushes off actual evidence when it's put in front of them.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
He does this with transgenderism too. He has a large google doc with cherry picked studies stating that medical transition positively benefits the individual etc. He will only cite studies that agree with his warped worldview
Wouldn't you know he did the exact same thing with coops (the spoiler is wrong, the real spoiler is "there's isn't enough data on worker coops to draw a conclusion"). There's whole one successful coop all the lefties masturbate to - and even then the "successful" part is debatable

View attachment 1485845
katyn.PNG

Took me grand 5 sec to google and another 10 to make a screen. Guess a person whose job it is can't be bothered to do that. Here's a great life tip, Vaush, if you don't know about something - shut the fuck up, unless it's to ask about it

Tags
None