Vaush / @VaushV / VaushVidya / IrishLaddie / Ian Kochinski - Horse Cock Enthusiast, Larpy Violent Revolutionary, Sex Pest

justsignmeupfam

kiwifarms.net
I agree with Vaush that Destiny got de-partnered mainly because the ‘mowing down dipshit protestors’ clip went viral. It made the platform look awful.

But, it is not as if Vaush’s circle did not contribute. The clip went viral partially thanks to being retweeted by his friend, Conure:

The original upload by a noname did not get nearly as many retweets:

Conure and Highena are autonomous people; Vaush cannot order them around like children. But, I imagine Destiny’s community would like a stronger condemnation of their actions than what was delivered.

As for Destiny, he was kind to Vaush and must have seen him as a friend. He privated his overview of the harassment allegations. Undoubtedly, this helped to bury the incident. I reckon he thinks his charity was not reciprocated. No wonder he is so spiteful.

After seeing Destiny encouraging reporting, I wish him to burn everything down on his way out. Not because I hate political streamers or want to see them lose their livelihoods, but because I want drama. Their lives are mere sacrifices on the altar of entertainment.
Conure and highyena are not just "friends" of Vaush lol.

Highyena and Conure are both the 2 prime members of Vaush's harem/polycule/whatever the fuck and both live under him under his dime. Conure isn't just a "friend" and neither is Highyena. Highyena is his long term girlfriend and he has been in a polycule with Conure for like a year now and now lives with that Femboy. They even got the retarded bald designer cat because Conure has allergies. The 3 see each other every day, and on top of that, WhiteNervosa is his literal sysadmin LOL.

It's awfully suspicious in my opinion and I don't blame Destiny -- I hope he wakes up one day. He's not being "spiteful", he should have dumped Vaush during one of the many other occasions Vaush screwed him over (1. Sexually harassing multiple people in Destiny's community; 2. Stealing the code to the website in a slimey way; 3. Threatening murder to his friend Harkdan; 4. Alienating Destiny's own "lefty" audience and effectively taking it for himself; 4. Constantly badmouthing Destiny and generally being two-faced; 5. Organizing a mass-reporting campaign against Destiny for political comments.)

The only reason they are denying it now and trying to distance themselves is because they literally got caught organizing a massreporting campaign from all angles

Destiny is right to be pissed at his so-called "friend" (who he has basically handed over half of his career to anyway).

Itterasshai

— mutton dashes —
kiwifarms.net
Conure and highyena are not just "friends" of Vaush lol.

Highyena and Conure are both the 2 prime members of Vaush's harem/polycule/whatever the fuck and both live under him under his dime. Conure isn't just a "friend" and neither is Highyena. Highyena is his long term girlfriend and he has been in a polycule with Conure for like a year now and now lives with that Femboy. They even got the retarded bald designer cat because Conure has allergies. The 3 see each other every day, and on top of that, WhiteNervosa is his literal sysadmin LOL.
‘Highyena, do not post anything about this, I want to avoid drama.’
‘I will post what I want.’
What next? ‘Bros over hoes, stop posting, or I will dump you’? ‘Stop posting, or I will throw you out on the streets’?
Vaush does not seem like a person to strongarm or monetarily pressure his loved ones. Especially if they do not disagree much to begin with.
I do expect public figures to denounce actions of their affiliates if they disagree; I do not expect them to stop them.
I would rather say that Highyena was thoughtless to post such things. She must have known it would cause problems for her boyfriend. But, I reckon she cared about condemning Destiny more.

Itterasshai

— mutton dashes —
kiwifarms.net
@BadTakeCrucifier, my impression of American protestors, left and right, has been that they are high on the ‘don’t tell me what to do’ gas, not caring about how their actions and motives are viewed. For this reason, every American protest I witness is ineffectual and often downright destructive, both to their cause and to others. It looks like a tantrum, not a protest, and thus it is off-putting. I am not gloating; I would rather protestors learnt how to be disciplined and how to keep others in check.

Prince of Crows

kiwifarms.net
‘Highyena, do not post anything about this, I want to avoid drama.’
‘I will post what I want.’
What next? ‘Bros over hoes, stop posting, or I will dump you’? ‘Stop posting, or I will throw you out on the streets’?
Vaush does not seem like a person to strongarm or monetarily pressure his loved ones. Especially if they do not disagree much to begin with.
I do expect public figures to denounce actions of their affiliates if they disagree; I do not expect them to stop them.
I would rather say that Highyena was thoughtless to post such things. She must have known it would cause problems for her boyfriend. But, I reckon she cared about condemning Destiny more.
I disagree, everything about Vaush screams narcissist & they are always control freaks. He definitely DOES seem like the type of person to strongarm or apply financial pressure on "loved ones" (lol) if he truly wanted to make them do something. He tacitly understood & supported what his landwhale gf & bootlickers were doing to Destiny & it's naive to think otherwise.

TheProdigalStunna

I just wanna blend for God's sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Discussing the age of consent

Joking about drawing a child sex bot while 2 people were discussing the ethics of such

Joking about how youtubers fuck their fans because they're like "celebrities without supervision", and if he was a youtuber he would too

Note the "if they're adults" is edited... who knows what it said before lol

Discussing fucking a very small 4'8", curveless girl (basically describing pedobait)

More horsecock shit

Discussing how he used to post nudes in public SFW chats (which would have had lots of minors in them), but now cannot because he is getting too popular and wants to avoid scandals

Complaining about how the "poppy drama" set him back

Flirting with an underaged person, then being surprised at how many underaged people are on discord (says hes leaving then comes back the next day to say more lewd shit!)

This is what he said the next day (amongst other things i probably skipped)

I need to emphasize, he said this the very next day after finding out that the discord is full of minors potentially flirting w/ him:

He asked this user if they were underaged the previous day (they confirmed that they were), then the next day asks them this question:

I don't really know how to describe this.

Someone claiming Vaush non-consensually sent them pics of his gf's fat tits:

This is giving me mild depression now so I am going to stop.
Imagine pretending your some gorilla-dick daddy when the best you can do is La Abominacion de Las Americas. This is like hearing the dweeby guy in high school brag in detail about what he "would" get away with if he could get some while in the locker room.

justsignmeupfam

kiwifarms.net
I disagree, everything about Vaush screams narcissist & they are always control freaks. He definitely DOES seem like the type of person to strongarm or apply financial pressure on "loved ones" (lol) if he truly wanted to make them do something. He tacitly understood & supported what his landwhale gf & bootlickers were doing to Destiny & it's naive to think otherwise.
last time Highyena stepped out of line... he banned her from his discord & v.gg chat for like a day lol

(also whats the excuse for his sysadmin who is hired? i'd love to hear)

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Discussing the age of consent

Joking about drawing a child sex bot while 2 people were discussing the ethics of such

Joking about how youtubers fuck their fans because they're like "celebrities without supervision", and if he was a youtuber he would too

Note the "if they're adults" is edited... who knows what it said before lol

Discussing fucking a very small 4'8", curveless girl (basically describing pedobait)

More horsecock shit

Discussing how he used to post nudes in public SFW chats (which would have had lots of minors in them), but now cannot because he is getting too popular and wants to avoid scandals

Complaining about how the "poppy drama" set him back

Flirting with an underaged person, then being surprised at how many underaged people are on discord (says hes leaving then comes back the next day to say more lewd shit!)

This is what he said the next day (amongst other things i probably skipped)

I need to emphasize, he said this the very next day after finding out that the discord is full of minors potentially flirting w/ him:

He asked this user if they were underaged the previous day (they confirmed that they were), then the next day asks them this question:

I don't really know how to describe this.

Someone claiming Vaush non-consensually sent them pics of his gf's fat tits:

This is giving me mild depression now so I am going to stop.
Is this what all the kids do now, they just sext with strangers on Discord and send each other pictures of their chocolate starfishes.

This is absolutely haram.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
I’d really like to see the context on this. I doubt it’d make it any better, but the clip would have more of an effect if its longer than six seconds.
His big brain take is that if people want to be morally consistent with actions that harm children they have to also condemn child labor that makes a majority of their products. So if people can turn a blind eye to child labor then they should also turn a blind eye to that as well.

Erebos

kiwifarms.net
I’d really like to see the context on this. I doubt it’d make it any better, but the clip would have more of an effect if its longer than six seconds.
I'm pretty sure that was the superchat session at the end of the infamous debate with VG where he originally made the argument comparing PC production and CP production only because he heard Destiny do it one time on an edgy stream . One of the superchats was the question he read at the beginning and that was his entire answer. Great optics from a guy impugning Tiny for his optics on self-defense situations vs unhinged rioters.

edit: https://youtu.be/uI7tDkAkG1w?t=11071

Last edited:

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
His big brain take is that if people want to be morally consistent with actions that harm children
I understand and agree with the arguments that sweat shops are exploitative and wrong, and that governments should do their best to ensure that children are kept out of the work force as much as possible (obvs agricultural communities rely on their children to help them, but their duties should be light and manageable for their abilities).

But for him to compare what is obviously an unfortunate reality to a completely underground and almost universally condemned industry which produces smut and CP IS BEYOND DISINGENUOUS.

Idc if he has all the big brain takes in the world on the economy, and protesters, even horses (provided he stays 60 feet away from them), but not this topic.

CP's exploitative nature is driven by demand which predatory retail marketers wished exisisted for their own wares; there's tragically an innate demand in some ppl which compel them to seek CP out. This niche but committed market therefore needs no advertising or enticing to compel purchases, when was the last time you could say that about a shirt or a pair of shoes??

Perverted demands can lead to further exploitation, intensified abuse, and even targeting of specific victims based on thr consumers' tastes. This is especially the case in CP which is produced in the developing world, where racialized children are most affected. Furthermore, CP also helps fuel predatory Sex Tourism...when was the last time you heard of a 47 year old unmarried man from Milwaukee flying down to Laos to visit a factory where his watch was made???

I'm not going to lie, I don't like Vaush, that's pretty apparent from me wasting time posting my autism for all to see here.
But there's something about his smugness and weaseling out of taking responsibility FOR ADVOCATIING THAT CP SHOULD BE "MORE LEGAL" and that we're all equally as guilty as those who consume it because we shop at fucking Wal Mart.

For someone who is so concerned with protecting the marginalized and exploited, you think you'd have a modicum of human decency when it comes go kids who's lives are destroyed by the pedophilic lust in some people. Yet you excuse it, and attempt to normalize it.

But of course we're the bad guys when we question if a married father of 3 is really a woman trapped in a man's body, or just insane.

So beastility and pedophilia are preferable to transphobia and skeptism of prostitution?

How is the left winning again...

mynameisntRyan

But I wish it was
kiwifarms.net
>implying Destiny is the bad guy in the current year, for talking shit about people that attempt arson on apartment buildings
Jesus Christ, those videos are horrifying to watch. How can anyone see these actions as anything but domestic terrorism? "Language of the unheard" my ass, you're trying to murder innocent people for your own political motives.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, those videos are horrifying to watch. How can anyone see these actions as anything but domestic terrorism? "Language of the unheard" my ass, you're trying to murder innocent people for your own political motives.
The only reason someone would look at that and NOT see domestic terrorism is because they genuinely believe that attempting to burn hundreds of innocent people alive is a good way to "own the nazis." Nonexistent nazis at that

You would have to be 110% brainwashed and in favor of antifa to think that shit is OK, because it makes obviously no sense to attempt killing random innocent citizens to "convince" the public that killer cops are bad. Either that, or you'd have to be one of the sheltered liberals who thinks ANTIFA/BLM is all kumbaya and happy peaceful protests.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
But when you put on the glasses that make you see everything in breadtube vision, the rioters are the equivalent of MLK Jr, and Black Panthers keeping their families from getting lynched by whitey. It's Ray Cis to say that people are justified to defend their mom and pop shops with violence. It's like Hans Hermann Hoppe said these people unironically believe "Aggression is self defense, self defense is aggression."

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention: The apartment that the antifa tried to burn down is Mayor Ted Wheeler's apartment. Almost immediately after this happened this week, Ted Wheeler banned police use of tear gas against rioters. That is not a coincidence, he did it to try and get Antifa to stop threatening his life.

Ted Wheeler is pretty spineless. (They just tried to assassinate me and kill hundreds in the process, better get rid of the cops and hope they calm down)

This shit is why you should never negotiate with terrorists.

Tags
pedophile