Vaush / @VaushV / VaushVidya / IrishLaddie / Ian Kochinski - Horse Cock Enthusiast, Larpy Violent Revolutionary, Sex Pest

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he seems to be trying to get Vito to debate him. Hope he doesn't humor him, I like Vito, but I doubt he would be able to look good through all the bad faith discussions horsecock andy will launch at him.
"You're a pussy if you don't have the ability to back up everything you say, all the time, to the point you are confident enough to defend it in front of an audience of people who just want to laugh at you so I can make money off of teenagers." - PedoLaddie

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
"You're a pussy if you don't have the ability to back up everything you say, all the time, to the point you are confident enough to defend it in front of an audience of people who just want to laugh at you so I can make money off of teenagers." - PedoLaddie
I mean this is the same retard who verbatim said that an argument you can use to debunk that different environments affecting brain structure in different populations was to say that your skull protects your brain from rain falling down on it.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Vaush banned a user from his site's chat and somehow that led to him accidentally banning every user from chat. He immediately finds it coincidental and shifts the blame on to Destiny.
His gf had to come in and say it's a known glitch that only lasts a couple minutes and not because of Destiny's audience
This guy is ready to pounce on the idea he's being attacked

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he seems to be trying to get Vito to debate him. Hope he doesn't humor him, I like Vito, but I doubt he would be able to look good through all the bad faith discussions horsecock andy will launch at him.
Vito is cool but making excuses for why you can't debate makes you look like a retard. He should've just said no and anybody who denies a debate with Vaush should bring up this video he made where he literally says to be as insufferable, bad faith and dishonest as possible in a debate with your only goal to be humiliating your opponent.
Why anybody would give this guy the time of day when he made this video is beyond me but it's one of the first ones he's ever made so I'm sure most don't know about it.

SpergWatcher

kiwifarms.net
Vito is cool but making excuses for why you can't debate makes you look like a retard. He should've just said no and anybody who denies a debate with Vaush should bring up this video he made where he literally says to be as insufferable, bad faith and dishonest as possible in a debate with your only goal to be humiliating your opponent.
Why anybody would give this guy the time of day when he made this video is beyond me but it's one of the first ones he's ever made so I'm sure most don't know about it.
So that's how the version of a commie Metokur would sound like. And again with the buff pictures of himself. He must have one hell of a complex if he views himself like that instead of just embrace and make fun of his fat reality. I wonder how triggered he gets when people send him these images;

20200914_074443.jpg

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
The thing that really shows how fucked up the video is, is that he says to try to understand the person you are talking to, but he also says it's okay to be abusive. Which shows one of the reasons the Distributist debate was a shit show, Dave is trying to honestly find a way to survive the the insanity of clown world, while Vaush's goal is patreon bucks and getting to be seen as a more radical and more succesful Destiny.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Exploring new avenues of low hanging fruit, I see. Vito is a step up from a 15 year old, but he's a basically a poor man's Jontron, who isn't going to handle this kind of adversarial "debate" style well.

Reactions: Fiveish

lemonarm2

kiwifarms.net

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Notice that before he had a camera his avatar was a swole, ripped viking looking guy - again he's portraying himself as some fucking giga-chad! I refuse at this point to believe this is all just a jape. He draws himself with a 8 pack, his GF draws him looking ripped, he edits pictures of himself looking ripped. He spent years on bodybuilding forums. Acts like he's some towering titan of a man, when really he's just a slightly taller than average, pasty fat nerd who exercises about as often as he ventures outside. His self image is completely out of whack with reality.

So what else is he misleading people about - we know his member isn't as big as he said, although he would probably claim those messages were all "taken out of context". Does he lie about his sex life? Maybe, although he does surround himself with thirsty degenerates so perhaps not - wouldn't surprise me though, the type of person he is reminds me of those people who do lie about that shit incessently.

mynameisntRyan

But I wish it was
kiwifarms.net
Here are some of his tik tok numbers.
Top 5 Tik Toks:
1. "Transwomen are women" 1.8M
2. "Defund the Police" 525.3K
3. "Systemic Racism is Real" 369.1K
4. "Debate Duet" w/Trump supporter NickVideos 343.2K
5. "Peaceful Protestors" 333.7K

Once again, the troons prove they'll follow anyone that keeps up the lie. That one vid probs accounts for most of the cross-platform success.
The video about trans women is edited to add anime characters whenever he mentions any kind of women. Then, it ends on a fucking USSR anthem overlay as he epically owns the other guy by saying gender should be abolished. It's as if this subhuman godless commie man does everything in his power to come across as cringy and creepy.

I'd add it here if I knew how to download Tik Tok vids. Although, I'd rather not subject my fellow kiwis to something like that.

As a final note, I find it a bit funny, but a lot more sad, that trans people are this desperate for validation. They'll listen to a degenerate like Ian if he gives them the slightest hint of support, then blindly follow him as long as he continues to sprinkle in little crumbs of acceptance. Truly, these people live a depressing existence.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Wait is this Destiny the Starcraft Destiny that used to be a funny but rude douchebag in competitive play? I just thought they had the same name. Huh. Makes me like him even more.
Destiny is still a giant faggot but right now he's a slightly more sympathetic one because there's a Greek/Shakespearean tragedy to him with the guy he helped build into a fat, disgusting eCeleb going on to fuck him over so very very badly.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
The video about trans women is edited to add anime characters whenever he mentions any kind of women. Then, it ends on a fucking USSR anthem overlay as he epically owns the other guy by saying gender should be abolished. It's as if this subhuman godless commie man does everything in his power to come across as cringy and creepy.

I'd add it here if I knew how to download Tik Tok vids. Although, I'd rather not subject my fellow kiwis to something like that.

As a final note, I find it a bit funny, but a lot more sad, that trans people are this desperate for validation. They'll listen to a degenerate like Ian if he gives them the slightest hint of support, then blindly follow him as long as he continues to sprinkle in little crumbs of acceptance. Truly, these people live a depressing existence.
There are websites that allow you to download them, I believe they operate much the same as YouTube downloader sites.

I'm certainly not going to, but for those brave Kiwis that can stomach it I have no doubt there is a treasure trove of lolcows on the app - it seems designed to attract them.

From memory there was a nonce called Mark Feely who kept getting stung by Chav Chris Hansen wannabes, he would post some pretty horrendous shit on TikTok to try and find children to talk to. There are quite a few sting videos of him, and they're all pretty funny. Anyway, I have no doubt TikTok is a gold mine, but I am not willing to spend the time to try and unearth it's treasure.

• Informative
Reactions: LizCurly89

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net

Obtain the vidya

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Relevant cross-post from the Destiny thread curtosy of @SpergWatcher:

I found some screenshots of Vaush's whale getting angry with him due to that convo. Especially hilarious how triggered she gets over the CP thing :story:
20200915_131851.png
20200915_131850.png20200915_131855.png20200915_131853.png

Looks like Don Vaushini's live in capos are going after people for even arguing with Destiny lmao.

Last edited:

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Obtain the vidya
Most of his content are just clips from his streams, so I went for "original" content. It's cringy even by TikTok standards:
Vaush rap song:

Vaush is looking for a victim:

Message to tankies:

Begging for subs:

On Michael Brooks' death:

"Peaceful protestors"

Freaking out over Trump drinking water:

Class reductionism:

"Streaming tips for beginners" aka Vaush showing his dirty desktop (either he or his whale really should lift their fat asses once in a while and dust it):

2 vids on systemic racism, one is supposed to be joke, but for the life of me I couldn't tell which:

Tags
pedophile