Disaster Vegan activist who ‘rescued’ 16 rabbits killed nearly 100 in the process - “Oops”

RinguPingu745

kiwifarms.net
My brother did custom cutting for a few years and had to put down a poor deer foal that lost its legs to the cutter head because they instinctually stay put to wait for mom. Regrettable and tragic death is a part of life, and when life gives you regrettable and tragic death you're better off making hamburgers with it. (not the foal, but humanely raised meat animals)
That's a horrible experience to go through. I hope your brother is ok after that. I come from a family of hunters, and I know that any one of my relatives would be devastated by having to see such a sight. We hunt for food and to keep the population down, but no one wants to see a baby animal suffering. At least he did the kind thing and put it out of its misery.

It's sad when things like this happen, but death is just a fact of life as you said. Something has to die for something else to live, and I would rather eat the hamburger than pretend my way of life is somehow not hurting any animals. Some of these vegans are so delusional and just want people to pat them on the back for doing absolutely nothing. Must be nice to be able to exist in a bubble.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, as an animal lover myself I appreciate her intentions, but at the same time intentions don’t mean much when they result in something like this. Her rash actions resulted in the deaths of many innocent bunnies and I hope she reflects on that.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
I mean, as an animal lover myself I appreciate her intentions, but at the same time intentions don’t mean much when they result in something like this. Her rash actions resulted in the deaths of many innocent bunnies and I hope she reflects on that.
And she has the nerve to say the 16 she rescued were the "lucky ones". Yet in the process she caused the deaths of 100 rabbits. And you know she is going to be smug about this accomplishment for the rest of her life. She saved 16 bunnies you guys! The 100 she sent to bunny Heaven in the process don't count. If anything she thinks they are better off dead. This bitch plays God with the lives of animals then has the nerve to complain about laboratories using them. The lack of self awareness. :roll:

She claims she has homes for the rabbits she rescued. But I wonder how many are still alive, if any. I guarantee several died from the stress alone. If she wants to save rabbits she should donate to centers that rescue mistreated pets. Many people get rabbits not realising they are difficult to care for and very fragile. But I guess tearing through a farm and leaving a trail of dead bunnies in her wake was more dramatic and fun for social media than promoting her local shelter.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
As if farmers and ranchers got the shortest stick by our shitty gobmint now the vegans attack them. They deal with a lot of bullshit, from their local gov to the EU. There are usually protests by farmers in big cities where they give for free veggies (Which I never catch, damn it!)

Rabbits aren't considered that much as a pet on our country since the dawn of time, we were called the land of rabbits by the Phoenicians and Romans after all, is only that in modern times they got kinda considered as a pet by some people, but it's still food.

My cure for veganism would be that these people got into a farm, do shit with their hands instead of a keyboard, and only eat fresh veggies and fruits, meat and poultry straight out of the stable and nothing else. If they refuse to eat meat, they gotta clean the pig's shit, one by one with their hands, next are the horses's stable. Have fun vegan.

I find it very stupid that these vegans guilt trip people with footage of animal's slaughter, is pretty obvious that even their grandparents grew up in the big city instead of some village in bumfuck, nowhere (For clarity, we have a rural exodus in the 50s to the 70s, which most of these townfolk coming with nothing and living on Shanty Towns, only the rich and privileged lived in cities) My ma even remembers the times when she was on vacation in her town, watching chicken, pigs and cows getting into a delicious meal and eating it, this also happened in the 70s too. That's why she can't get into vegan tricks, she knows were food comes from. And if she ever finds out that some of her kids are vegan, we would get hit with a spoon hard, at best.
TLDR: Vegans are obnoxious rich fucks who are bored with life, ignorant about where food comes from and my ma would hit her vegan kids until they get back into their senses.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
What can I say, she and her group killed and caused horrible pain to animals they very naively tried protect. Woopsies!

This was also likely to be devastating or at least extremely problematic to the farmer who as far as we know didn’t treat the rabbits badly. They need to be sued and made to pay what have done. The devastation was entirely predictable and the lack of research is so easy to see. They clearly just thought “We gnna safe cute wussy bunnies from the mean old farmer. We are going to be heroes!” witch is okay logic for 5 years old but not for nearly adults. This is clearly a case where people need to brought to front of justice and made an example of to protect people’s livelihoods and animal welfare.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
The Dhole, or Asiatic Wild Dog, is a species of wild dog native to Asia and has anywhere from 949 to 2151 extant specimens in the wild. Formerly common to India, China, Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. It is ignored by conservationists in every country it's native to, except for India, where it is still hunted for its rarity. With a worldwide population smaller than that of the Bengal Tiger, the species will likely go extinct in our lifetime.

But this stupid cocksucker decides that it's a good idea to steal an extremely common game animal with absolutely no chance of extinction, breeds so fucking much that it has a common adage directly related to its reproductive ability, and is often kept as a pet.

The exceptionalism is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Why are ecoterrorists so fucking useless? They could actually be out there saving fucking animals, but instead, they're attacking the very same people whose job it is to keep an animal alive and healthy, until it's killed for its meat. FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT, YOU 10-PLY LUNATICS. Do something, ANYTHING, worthwhile with your lives. If conservation, environmentalism, and nature is the thing you live and breathe, then you are failing the thing that you love by not understanding anything about it, to a dangerous degree, at worst, and at best, having WILDLY bad prioritization skills.

That, or maybe they would rather let the Dhole go extinct because it's a filthy, filthy, bloodmouth carnivore.
The reason why eco-terrorist vegans don't attempt to help wild animals is because all of them are weak cowards that would rather deal with animals programed by centuries of natural selection to obey us instead of a wild animal that could turn around and kill them. It's much easier to get validation points by opening up a fence for cows and setting them lose than actual, difficult, conservation. You won't see one out in the wild planting trees and cleaning up waterways to help a population of endangered insect recover. You won't see them getting icky dirty climbing down into holes to pull out threatened snakes trapped in them. You won't ever see them out in the ocean, skimming trash out of it with nets so that sea turtles won't drown in them. That stuff isn't as easy to instagram about as taking a selfie opening a farm fence to let chickens escape.

You would never see a vegan attempt to climb into a lion or polar bear den to rescue them. Or even something like an oryx. Because they'd know they'd get torn apart and how can they continue to tweet about how morally superior they are when they're dead?

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
Vegans and animal rights assholes know the least about animals. Shocking. Nearly every time one of these stunts has been done animals die or ecosystems are destroyed because this idiots go off of feeling good rather than reality.
As I said before, they are just rich bored urban idiots who want to feel good about themselves without any effort. Why I say rich? Because the lower classes can't afford to eat all-organic vegan food on a budget of around 1500 eurosa month, at best, and I don't even started talking about supplements and vitamins.
Also, their urban idiocy prevents them to going to villages and farms where food is made, heck, I even remember going to farms as some field day trip when I was a little kiddie. We were left alone on a school farm only with one adult, petting sheeps, watching some mares giving birth and finally making some spicy sausages by hand (it was like a souvenir to our parents) , kids these days don't even have such trips.
There are some deep disconnection from urbanites to the rural life, and it shows. That's how vegans are made, mix boredom, the need to feel superior to the masses, smugness and that's it.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
The reason why eco-terrorist vegans don't attempt to help wild animals is because all of them are weak cowards that would rather deal with animals programed by centuries of natural selection to obey us instead of a wild animal that could turn around and kill them. It's much easier to get validation points by opening up a fence for cows and setting them lose than actual, difficult, conservation. You won't see one out in the wild planting trees and cleaning up waterways to help a population of endangered insect recover. You won't see them getting icky dirty climbing down into holes to pull out threatened snakes trapped in them. You won't ever see them out in the ocean, skimming trash out of it with nets so that sea turtles won't drown in them. That stuff isn't as easy to instagram about as taking a selfie opening a farm fence to let chickens escape.

You would never see a vegan attempt to climb into a lion or polar bear den to rescue them. Or even something like an oryx. Because they'd know they'd get torn apart and how can they continue to tweet about how morally superior they are when they're dead?
"You only care about the cute ones, filthy bloodmouth. That's why you can pet a dog and eat a steak in the same breath"
"OMG THESE CUTE BUNNIES NEED MY HELP, THE ELEPHANTS ARE ON THEIR OWN'

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She claims she has homes for the rabbits she rescued. But I wonder how many are still alive, if any. I guarantee several died from the stress alone. If she wants to save rabbits she should donate to centers that rescue mistreated pets. Many people get rabbits not realising they are difficult to care for and very fragile. But I guess tearing through a farm and leaving a trail of dead bunnies in her wake was more dramatic and fun for social media than promoting her local shelter.
Agree 100%, there are so many reputable charities for animals, ranging from programs that protect wild habitats to sanctuaries that rescue exotic animals from irresponsible owners to local animal shelters that care for the needy animals in your community. Hell, even donating blankets, toys, and/or pet food to your local shelter can make a huge difference. No need to go all eco-warrior and inadvertently kill the animals you were trying to save.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Agree 100%, there are so many reputable charities for animals, ranging from programs that protect wild habitats to sanctuaries that rescue exotic animals from irresponsible owners to local animal shelters that care for the needy animals in your community. Hell, even donating blankets, toys, and/or pet food to your local shelter can make a huge difference. No need to go all eco-warrior and inadvertently kill the animals you were trying to save.
But surprise, the psychos will still go to a shelter, cram four reasonably housed dogs into one kennel and screech "OMG hOw CrUeL" #dismantleanimalshelters

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl do more wetlands preservation and restoration than anyone. Yeah, they want to shoot waterfowl, but the benefits extend far, far beyond just providing safe nesting places and habitat.

It's a hell of a lot better for everyone than EF! spiking trees in hopes of killing some loggers.

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
Vegans are actually responsible for more environmental damage than they think: the prime cause of deforestation is to make farms. Some of it is for animal grazing, but some of it also goes over towards growing the staple crops, to say nothing of the very water and energy intensive things that vegans eat (otherwise they'd die from malnutrition).

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl do more wetlands preservation and restoration than anyone. Yeah, they want to shoot waterfowl, but the benefits extend far, far beyond just providing safe nesting places and habitat.

It's a hell of a lot better for everyone than EF! spiking trees in hopes of killing some loggers.
From my experience the best hunters are also the best preservation activists. They often know so much about the animals and ecosystem they are hunting in. They want personally hunt in future sure but also they genuinely love animals and nature. They are absolutely willing to work and have good idea what to do, so that they can see habitats florish and animals to drive.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
wow, big surprise that the militant vegan doesn't know the most basic fact about rabbits, they fucking drop dead if they get too spooked.
better up that tally to how many she ended up killing to 116, because there's no way those 16 won't die in the next week from the dormant Myxomatosis that normally doesn't show up unless extremely stressed

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
From my experience the best hunters are also the best preservation activists. They often know so much about the animals and ecosystem they are hunting in. They want personally hunt in future sure but also they genuinely love animals and nature. They are absolutely willing to work and have good idea what to do, so that they can see habitats florish and animals to drive.
The only problem I have with hunters is when they use semiautomatic firearms. Use a bolt action gun, pussy, and stop letting the gun win instead of skill.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino