Disaster Vegan activist who ‘rescued’ 16 rabbits killed nearly 100 in the process - “Oops”

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
The reason why eco-terrorist vegans don't attempt to help wild animals is because all of them are weak cowards that would rather deal with animals programed by centuries of natural selection to obey us instead of a wild animal that could turn around and kill them. It's much easier to get validation points by opening up a fence for cows and setting them lose than actual, difficult, conservation. You won't see one out in the wild planting trees and cleaning up waterways to help a population of endangered insect recover. You won't see them getting icky dirty climbing down into holes to pull out threatened snakes trapped in them. You won't ever see them out in the ocean, skimming trash out of it with nets so that sea turtles won't drown in them. That stuff isn't as easy to instagram about as taking a selfie opening a farm fence to let chickens escape.

You would never see a vegan attempt to climb into a lion or polar bear den to rescue them. Or even something like an oryx. Because they'd know they'd get torn apart and how can they continue to tweet about how morally superior they are when they're dead?
So sort of the same kinda reason why feminists bitch about fabricated problems in the west and stay out of areas in which women are actually oppressed.

I'mFedupWithThisWorld

Done With All this Liberal Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
people in modern society have it in their heads that when they "do the right thing" the "badguys" aren't allowed to fight back.
If anybody came onto my farm and tried to steal my livelihood which I have spent god knows how much money on to keep going. You better bet your ass that they are going to end up dead at my feet from one of three weapons. 1) An arrow. 2) A gun. or 3) Whatever large item is lying around that I can use to beat the shit out of them with. The police wouldn't find the bodies. 😈 ☠

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
If anybody came onto my farm and tried to steal my livelihood which I have spent god knows how much money on to keep going. You better bet your ass that they are going to end up dead at my feet from one of three weapons. 1) An arrow. 2) A gun. or 3) Whatever large item is lying around that I can use to beat the shit out of them with. The police wouldn't find the bodies. 😈 ☠
"I thought it was a wolf" is probably all you've got to say.
Except even a wolf would be kinder, snapping those rabbits' necks and not killing 116 of them...

The only problem I have with hunters is when they use semiautomatic firearms. Use a bolt action gun, pussy, and stop letting the gun win instead of skill.
This is a exceptional opinion. If you're not hitting a deer with your first shot, you're not hitting him. Same with any other game animal. Someone who can't put the first hit on target isn't going to have lightning fast follow-up skills to put the second shot where it needs to go on a potentially moving target.

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
Do vegans have a manual to sound obnoxious every time they say anything?
You possess meat privilege, your diet and its genocidal lust of destruction is privileged over my diet. Equality is oppression if you're not used to it. Don't worry, though, sweetie, our side will win. The arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards justice.

Stop being a self righteous prick. No one gives a shit what you think. What, do you want a gold star because you eat nothing but plants? Your way of life doesn't stop animals from dying. Farming takes away land animals live on and leads to deforestation, and animals tend to die when those fields are harvested. Do you think the food from the store just magically appears there? Maybe think about that next time you climb up on your high horse, you twat.
You sound quite mad, sweetie, must be all the parasites in the rotting meat you eat.

Last edited:

BrainProlapse

☉ luvs2ooze ☉
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough vegan activists have paralels to mass shooters in that they don't go for the targets they should; instead of fucking up a cabal of jewish bankers that ruin lives by the thousands everyday, they shoot up a school or a church or a mall. Similarly vegans go for easy targets of farm animals over the actual issue of extinction in third world countries.

Go do your activism in Asia where they don't give a fuck about wiping out entire species.

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
You possess meat privilege, your diet and its genocidal lust or destruction is privileged over my diet. Equality is oppression if you're not used to it. Don't worry, though, sweetie, our side will win. The arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards justice.

You sound quite mad, sweetie, must be all the parasites in the rotting meat you eat.
This is a pretty gay gimmick you got going on here, buddy.

RinguPingu745

kiwifarms.net
Cool. I guess caring about animals is a 'gimmick' now, huh? Are we going to hear the tired refrain that I can't be vegan because you trogdolyes are so fragile that any other morality is alien.
No one is saying you can't be vegan. You're just being a dick because you think you're better than others for choosing to eat differently. Take the stick out of your ass. Your life style doesn't stop animals from dying. Maybe try eating something that fills you up better so you aren't so cranky all the time.

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
No one is saying you can't be vegan. You're just being a dick because you think you're better than others for choosing to eat differently. Take the stick out of your ass. Your life style doesn't stop animals from dying. Maybe try eating something that fills you up better so you aren't so cranky all the time.
The true black pill is that over-population is going to destroy this planet's viable biosphere. Linkola was right, we need to destroy humanity so that the planet can survive.

could never find two people who are perfectly equal: one will always be more valuable than the other. And many people, as a matter of fact, simply have no value.
Pentti Linkola, Can Life Prevail? - A Radical Approach To The Environmental Crisis

...the chief cause for the impending collapse of the world - the cause sufficient in and by itself - is the enormous growth of the human population: the human flood. The worst enemy of life is too much life: the excess of human life.
Pentti Linkola, Can Life Prevail? - A Radical Approach To The Environmental Crisis

I believe that human brilliance manifests itself only in flashes, among rare individuals. For this reason, humanity as a whole is enormously destructive: the creation of something as devastating as Western culture, which is now allowed to spread throughout the world, offers sufficient proof of this fact.
Pentti Linkola, Can Life Prevail?

The difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is a matter of perspective: it all depends on the observer and the verdict of history.

The coming years will prove increasingly cynical and cruel. People will definitely not slip into oblivion while hugging each other. The final stages in the life of humanity will be marked by the monstrous war of all against all: the amount of suffering will be maximal.

Kurosaki Ichigo

WE TUMBLIN DOWN
kiwifarms.net
This is nothing new, in the UK some whackjobs decided that the right thing to do was release thousands of american Mink from Mink Fur farms directly into the UK countryside a species that fucks up our water vole population to this day.

These people are tards of the highest order.
What a stark contrast to this guy:
Dude gives back to the public by taking his mink to local farms and providing pest extermination, the little guys are so efficient they can bag up to 80 rats in a few hours.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
"And the whole world will be your enemy, Prince With 1000 Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. Or, well, you'll kill yourself by kicking so hard that you break your own spine. Really, honestly, I'm sorry about freaking you out so bad. Maybe relax a little?" -Watership Trisomy 21

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino