Disaster Vegan activist who ‘rescued’ 16 rabbits killed nearly 100 in the process - “Oops”

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
The only problem I have with hunters is when they use semiautomatic firearms. Use a bolt action gun, pussy, and stop letting the gun win instead of skill.
Depends on what you're hunting. Big game, like moose? Fuck you, I'm using the biggest bore rifle I can carry. Dove hunting? The game laws limit me to three shells. That's fair (and some of those birds fly like reincarnated WW2 fighter pilots, no lie).

Bongsnake McGee

kiwifarms.net
The only problem I have with hunters is when they use semiautomatic firearms. Use a bolt action gun, pussy, and stop letting the gun win instead of skill.
Semiautos are round-limited for most game. Nobody is bullet hosing Bambi, and required followup shots take the same amount of time, semiauto or bolt.

Wild pigs are an exception, but fuck wild pigs, that's pest control, not hunting.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to assume this is bait, rather than exceptionalism.

That said, I guess I'm hungry enough to go for the bait.

I can fire my bolt action rifle nearly as fast as I can my semi-auto. If we're talking meaningfully aimed shots, anyways. And in neither case, as someone said upthread a bit, am I "bullet-hosing bambi", or words to that effect.

And how do lever guns figure in to your hierarchy of pussitude? And what about my black powder rifles? I mean, if I wanted to get on my high-horse - I've got a goddamned flintlock. Anyone using a more convenient gun is a pussy! Or what about archery?

Why is semi-automatic rifles where you cut it off?

• Dumb
Reactions: Tesco Disco

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to assume this is bait, rather than exceptionalism.

That said, I guess I'm hungry enough to go for the bait.

I can fire my bolt action rifle nearly as fast as I can my semi-auto. If we're talking meaningfully aimed shots, anyways. And in neither case, as someone said upthread a bit, am I "bullet-hosing bambi", or words to that effect.

And how do lever guns figure in to your hierarchy of pussitude? And what about my black powder rifles? I mean, if I wanted to get on my high-horse - I've got a goddamned flintlock. Anyone using a more convenient gun is a pussy! Or what about archery?

Why is semi-automatic rifles where you cut it off?
Because telling hunters to honor their ancestors and bring down a stag with nothing more than a flint knife and three days of persistence hunting doesn't mesh well with the modern world. I need an arbitrary limit, and this seemed like a modern enough one. I mean, we could set any absurd limit, but I think that anything beyond a handheld firearm would be considered overkill anyway.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Because telling hunters to honor their ancestors and bring down a stag with nothing more than a flint knife and three days of persistence hunting doesn't mesh well with the modern world.
I like to think my ancestors would worship me as a god for my thunder-stick, more than respect me for getting my ass killed trying to hunt with a fire-hardened spear.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Because telling hunters to honor their ancestors and bring down a stag with nothing more than a flint knife and three days of persistence hunting doesn't mesh well with the modern world.
I can guarantee if somebody actually did just that you'd have animal rights faggots complaining about how cruel it is to kill a living being with a knife. They like to talk about how people should use "traditional" hunting methods when they talk about humane hunting, but if they had even a single clue how ancient hunters accomplished their tasks they'd shit themselves.
I like to think my ancestors would worship me as a god for my thunder-stick, more than respect me for getting my ass killed trying to hunt with a fire-hardened spear.
People back then were more worried about getting food and enough of it to not starve in the winter than giving animals a "fair chance". The animals already had the advantage, guns just helped level the playing field.

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
I can guarantee if somebody actually did just that you'd have animal rights faggots complaining about how cruel it is to kill a living being with a knife. They like to talk about how people should use "traditional" hunting methods when they talk about humane hunting, but if they had even a single clue how ancient hunters accomplished their tasks they'd shit themselves.
Only the best hunters should survive and reproduce, leading to better hunters, who are capable of bringing down powerful prey with nothing but a sharp rock. Only then will the vegans fear and respect them for their physical and mental superiority.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Coldgrip

Shura

kiwifarms.net
Vegans are among the most stupid people in the world. Both from a cultural standpoint and from a medical one. All recent research and populational studies show vegan diets are too deficient for the majority of people, even WHEN you supplement. They all developed severe tooth decay after few years.

Also known animal protein has essential amino acids that you can't get anywhere else in the quantities you need. Choline is one of the most important shit your brain needs besides fat, you get only from meat and eggs.

And the cherry on top of these dumb motherfuckers, all the grains these exceptional individuals love so much come from deforestation, specially the Amazon forest. They burn down football fields worth everyday to farm their beloved SOY.

Did I mentioned the chronically low testosterone? What about ED (dick won't get hard huh) ? And what about the low sperm count and mobility? Veganism is a death cult of the self and civilization.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino