Vegan Buffalo Wings Mukbang - 8/5/19

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Haha is she actually justifying eating this plate of breaded faux-meat garbage because she isn't having it with a side of Pringles and Ranch, this particular time? :story:
You think for a singular second that those two tubes of Pringles aren't just hanging around chilling RIGHT out of frame? LOL.

EDIT: Obviously the "Okay hand symbol" thing is a joke/toll... lmao

Can someone tell this gorl already that just because it is fake, processed, "VEGGIBUL" breaded deep fried nuggies/tendies, doesn't magically make it healthy or have zero calories? It's the veggie burger all over again. bitch never learns.

Last edited:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Albert was not impressed being interrupted and/or she was scared Rickie or Eric were going to steal her precious nuggets

Screenshot_20190805-174446.png

I feel the same Rickie.....

Screenshot_20190805-174454.png

At 5:44 I'm thinking Hambeast flipped her shit - big jumpcut there

Gorl sat and munched 1400mg of sodium on that one plate then tells us 'I'm dying of thirst y'all' - jeez
Thing is Hamber, thirst is the least of your worries - you are dying from being a huge damn lump of useless glutton ffs

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
veggie chik’n nuggets (16 count/4 servings):
48 g protein
760 calories
76 g carbs
2,560 mg sodium

vs

grilled chicken breast (200g):
62 g protein
330 calories
0 carbs
150 mg sodium

- - -

i haven’t the slightest idea why she is choosing to eat four servings of heavily processed, plant-based frozen garbage. she isn’t vegan by a long shot, nor is this a vegan food. think we were all under the assumption that by veggies and fruits she meant actual veggies and fruits, fresh from the produce section or canned or something. there is nothing even remotely healthy about these. i found a list of ingredients for reference.

E5FCF290-9FE5-45CE-9D15-000DF97E8697.jpeg

you know what they say! four heaping servings of textured vegetable protein keeps doctor nowzaradan away.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Have we seen her eat ONE real, actual vegetable since she had the bitch fit over broccoli and quit the pretend weight loss program? I'm gonna go ahead and say that the single leaf of lettuce that came wedged inside her fried veggie burger won't exactly count.
This hippo is ridic-u-donculous.

She thinks that the ENTIRE BOX = one single serving. No wonder she porks down a whole bag of beef jerkey and then squeals about muh sodiums.

She looked both shocked and mad as fuck when Eric and Rickie interrupted her feeding. That hard jump cut - any speculation what went down? Did the famous nasty food aggression rear its blubbery (moon)head? Tension has already been really strained and high around the house, particularly during the time Necky was away (remember Eric having drive thru Fast Food and Big Ham having a ham shitfit over it?)

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
If I walked in my house and my roommate oogled at me like I was a alien every time i fucking walked in, I would be out of there. You have roommates, so if the dogs bark and you hear the door its obviously them. Why does she look like shes seeing visions everytime a animal or another human comes around her?

I would pay eric money if he filmed someone like Ricky trying to take one of those nuggets off her plate.

pecansandies

Kill Everyone Now, Mama!
kiwifarms.net
If your diet is giving the OK to consume highly processed shit, an entire package at a time, it's not a diet

the mental gymnastics of this bitch. Just because she's not chasing it with a bottle of ranch and some candy, makes it "healthy" lmao. Talking about this is her cutting her meals in half welllllllll cut them into quarters then because holy shit, woman.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Drops the WL doc because no veggies and pushing high fat/sodium.

Proceeds to not eat veggies at all and almost doubles her sodium and fat intake. Cuz she knows best y’all.

And the saddest part is she’s eating shit food. Like she’s not even fat on good delicious food. She’s fat on bland ass chicken nuggets and bland ass other foods. To top it off, this video shows she has absolutely no portion control. She was suppose to eat 5 of these for a serving and then like veggies or whatever. But not our gurl. Gotta eat the whole package and then some chocolate and Pringle’s.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I find it very telling that there is a shot glass that smells like mouthwash in the kitchen. Like Becky is sneaking shots, and then gargling to hide it.

I'm also confused about how she gets her food so close to her while seated at the counter. Where do her legs go? She can't lean forward because her stomach is in the way. Her legs probably don't fit under the kitchen table anymore hence why she eats there.

Could she be straddling the corner of the counter and the boardgame rests on the corner jutting out to create a small table for her?

Last edited:

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
That hard jump cut - any speculation what went down? Did the famous nasty food aggression rear its blubbery (moon)head? Tension has already been really strained and high around the house, particularly during the time Necky was away (remember Eric having drive thru Fast Food and Big Ham having a ham shitfit over it?)
Well she was being incredibly passive aggressive about the counter space and complaining about the random things there. I’m sure she was pissed that she had less space to put her Pringles, diet soda, and candy.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
If your diet is giving the OK to consume highly processed shit, an entire package at a time, it's not a diet

the mental gymnastics of this bitch. Just because she's not chasing it with a bottle of ranch and some candy, makes it "healthy" lmao. Talking about this is her cutting her meals in half welllllllll cut them into quarters then because holy shit, woman.
It’s funny because in another video she was raving about WW teaching such good eating habits. You’d have thought bitch was gonna be eating steamed chicken and veggies from then on. Surprise, surprise, bitch just shovelled an entire bag of frozen garbage down the gullet.

It’s hard to tell whether she’s trolling because of how dumb she is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino