Vegan Buffalo Wings Mukbang - 8/5/19

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The moaning over processed garbage food is irritating. I do not know who to hate more: her or the feeders she made this for.
Just LOOK at at the back of her [donking] giant head in that second picture -- there is literally no neck definition whatsoever, just a giant pink blob from her hairline right down to her buffalo hump shoulders. :cryblood:

She has the same build as Earl/"Earletta" Sinclair. Only much fatter.
earl.jpg

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
If your diet is giving the OK to consume highly processed shit, an entire package at a time, it's not a diet

the mental gymnastics of this bitch. Just because she's not chasing it with a bottle of ranch and some candy, makes it "healthy" lmao. Talking about this is her cutting her meals in half welllllllll cut them into quarters then because holy shit, woman.
How dare you even suggest that she starve herself to death with such an unthinkable, unsustainable, un-nutritional diet! You are TRIGGERING her EaTiNg DiSoRdEr BrAiN with mean, cyberbullying, ableist talk like that!

Dividing an entire family-sized box down into quarters! Why, that would make it one single, adult-sized portion! She would just collapse on sight at such a stark serving. How very DARE you!

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
This is why she'll always fail. Everything is about tricking the system. Anytime she feels she's eating something, 'healthy', she gorges herself. Even when it's not healthy she does that, but still. She keeps her stomach nice and stretched out, so that it always takes large amounts of food to feel full, regardless of the content of that food. She'll eat something that's not that bad, in such large degrees that any health benefits are lost. You can't 'trick' calories/fat/sodium with these types of games. There's no reason that she should've had 16 nuggets on her plate, whether they were vegan, chicken, turkey, whatever.

Again, she's lost nothing, so, we know off camera she's eating like she always does. Stop messing around and do a mukbang with what you actually eat off camera, since we know it's happening, whether you show vegan nuggets or not.

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
I dunno it still looks pretty greasy to me
I'm fairly certain that she microwaved them (they look dry on top and wet on the bottom), which would guarantee that they taste like salty cardboard.
And her width is so deceptive, that's a serving platter and not a normal plate (16 normal size nuggets wouldn't fit on a standard dinner plate)
Over 2000 mg of sodium, that hit the spot

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
@January Cyst I was referring to her greasy hair not the food, sweaty 😘

AnyHOOZLE Our gorl has been buying this morningstar garbage for at least five years (don't make me hit you with a 2014 grocery haul video). There is no fucking way she doesn't know how trash those "wings" are. Back then, for her grocery haul vids she would read off all the nutrition info from every package like an autist. Often she'd have real meat right alongside the fake crap. There's no WAY she doesn't realize what a shitty food choice it is. She knows.

She doesn't want to lose weight. She's living her best life.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She is definitely stealing the jump cuts, zoom ins, etc etc from SOMEWHERE or some other Youtuber she has been watching recently....or maybe just generic / "lol so funny" teenager vlogging YTers in general. She didn't really do it this heavy-handedly (lol) in the past but nowadays she has really stepped her game up. Even throwing a few voice-changing mods and stuff in there huh girl? Just like how she has zero originality or thoughts/personality of her own so she leeches it from the people around her in her life - she has zero creativity or intelligence when it come to Youtube so she just copies other people's videos. Even the video content itself....doing reactions and Ipsy shit and unboxings, YAWN.

Oh no, don't even bother to edit out dropping the camera, mispronoucing words, flopping the viewfinder into your dirty clothes and titties, long boring drawn out conversations with Eric.....got to get that run time over the precious 10 minute mark for those coins.

London Raine

kiwifarms.net
For all that is holy --

YOU IDIOT - A serving size is 5 pieces (not 16) A serving size (for 5) is 196 calories She just ate 627 calories for a "snack". 25 grams of fat - woo hoo! 2,000 MG of sodium (and she was complaining about the WL doctor on healthy choices). Let's not forget the 64 grams of carbs she just shoved down her neck.

This is a vegan friendly SNACK. 16 is three portions. Can she stick to portion control? Obviously not.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is why she'll always fail. Everything is about tricking the system. Anytime she feels she's eating something, 'healthy', she gorges herself. Even when it's not healthy she does that, but still. She keeps her stomach nice and stretched out, so that it always takes large amounts of food to feel full, regardless of the content of that food. She'll eat something that's not that bad, in such large degrees that any health benefits are lost. You can't 'trick' calories/fat/sodium with these types of games. There's no reason that she should've had 16 nuggets on her plate, whether they were vegan, chicken, turkey, whatever.

Again, she's lost nothing, so, we know off camera she's eating like she always does. Stop messing around and do a mukbang with what you actually eat off camera, since we know it's happening, whether you show vegan nuggets or not.
Bingo!

She and Chantal have the same attitude. It's all about finding the loophole and gaming the system. That's why something as straightforward and logical as CICO "doesn't work" for them. You can't mess around there. They refuse to actually document what they eat because they know it's fucking ridiculous. Even if Hamber was following WW, she's not, but for argument's sake, she wouldn't be able to be honest about how much she stuffs in her gob. I will never believe her when she says stupid shit like she is recording every bite and she only loses 5 elbees in 9 days. It does no fucking good to track points if you are consistently blowing the limits off. Just like Chantal and her imaginary recording of her macros. These whales are incapable of being honest narrators of their "journeys". That's why they will always fail. They can game the system, but they will always fail. Always.

kiwifarms.net
"I'm excited to go outside- has it been raining?" Does she not look out any fucking windows? Glad to see that Becky still decided to enjoy the outdoors while Amber stayed inside to film herself eating an entire bag of cheap vegan nuggets. I feel like Beck's is slowly but surely starting to realize just how fucked up this entire situation is, and the roommates are just waiting for her to cut things off.

Also love that Becky has apparently put her foot down for trying the vegan nuggets even though Amber wants her to try them "so bad". Fuck off, Amber.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
For all that is holy --

YOU IDIOT - A serving size is 5 pieces (not 16) A serving size (for 5) is 196 calories She just ate 627 calories for a "snack". 25 grams of fat - woo hoo! 2,000 MG of sodium (and she was complaining about the WL doctor on healthy choices). Let's not forget the 64 grams of carbs she just shoved down her neck.

This is a vegan friendly SNACK. 16 is three portions. Can she stick to portion control? Obviously not.
It's not even vegan friendly, it has dairy and egg in it.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
so these are some things that catch my attention and i would like to give my comment and opinion....

1 Weightwatchers give me the freedom to choose in what i will use my points: NO GORL is not how it works the points are informative and the idea it is to consume less of those points or consume them all with healthy food.. not with shitty food.

2 normally i used to eat this with a ton of candy and here right now i will only eat these: No gorl the fact that you are not showing to us in camera the pringles, the ranch (we know you will eat it later with the pringles) and the ton of candy doesn't mean you are not going to eat it without filming as you normally do

3 I cut this means in more than half. GORLLLL you are eating 16 nuggets!!!! if you really want to cut it you will eat one serving meaning 5 nuggets, not 16!!!!

4 Moaning: no GORL normal people when enjoys their food for more than they like it do not moan or make those faces.... and yes your moaning and faces are fucking disgusting

5 yes you are right your counter is full of shit as your den and room ... nothing new and i am sure you cut out the shit-ton you will going to throw against Eric about the cup because you saw Ricky entering first.... and GORL the smoke detector must have to be on the sealing... to detect the actual smoke

5 Yes GORL if twinkie is begging for food and no it's not because she loves you is because you give her of your food and that is why your dog is fucking fat...

6 I hate to talk with my mouth full... GORL STOP TO LIE TO YOURSELF AND PRETEND YOU ARE A DANTY GIRL .. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONE you are the most ruthless, disgusting and less mannered cow in all youtube...AND YOU ALWAYS EAT WITH THAT FUCKING MOUTH OPEN...

7 Yes gorl one serving is around 200 calories but one serving are maxim 5 nuggets.. you ate now in one sitting almost 1000!!!

8 no gorl the vegan food does not mean you are eating your veggies, those are ultra-processed food and are totally shit but we know you don't fucking care... and no those are not healthy food.... the only VEGAN FOOD ARE THE REAL FUCKING VEGGIES RAW GRILLED, BOILED OR STEAMED EVEN FRIED!!!!! BUT THE FUCKING REAL ONES ....

9 GORL that rant about portions you gave is shit all of us know you don't know anything about it and no gorl, when says, is healthy do not means you can eat all the sith without control.. the only thing you are free to eat without any control in weight watchers are REAL fruits, REAL vegetables and REAL proteins like meat pig chicken or fish.... and no GORL the vegans do not take or even try to buy this shit because they know they can reach those proteins from beans...

10 no gorl those are not vegan for more than it says because has tard cum and eggs on it...... you are totally delusional... pathetic...

and no you are not thinner each video we watch you are bigger than the last one

this bitch is exhausting...

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino