Vegan Gains / Richard Burgess - Crazy, Baby Hater, Vegan, Drama Whore, The Keemstar of Bodybuilding Youtubers

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Great, in who's backyard are they gonna fight?
They must know no one is interested in them too much to tune in and pay to watch.

• Disagree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize this is necroung a thread, but this is probably the most relevant Vegan Gains will be, since he’s decided to start Youtuber drama.

And VG has already made a second response video and his followers are making comments in this video about how much he “owned”. Charlie.

• Informative
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
VG keeps squeezing this for all its worth. Im not sure if this is cynical clickbaiting for views or if he is just super ass blasted right now. Probably a bit of both.

All he knows how to do is chimp out about FACTS and LOGIC by bringing up these insane reductio ad absurdum arguments. Who the fuck even takes this clown seriously?

• Informative
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Isis-san

kiwifarms.net
VG keeps squeezing this for all its worth. Im not sure if this is cynical clickbaiting for views or if he is just super ass blasted right now. Probably a bit of both.

All he knows how to do is chimp out about FACTS and LOGIC by bringing up these insane reductio ad absurdum arguments. Who the fuck even takes this clown seriously?

Its the old receipt of attacking a Youtuber with more subscribers, creating some drama and getting views. He might be desperate, because it seems that he is at the end of his life-cycle as a Youtuber.

1587702720201.png

That's his Patreon in the long run. A steady decline that is still ongoing. On Socialblade he got barely around an average of 200 K views per week since the beginning of 2020 and before the little controversy. He still has the streams on Youtube with the Superchats, but that should be about it.

We all know that the Ad revenue from Youtube went down a lot in 2018. So we can be very certain that he is making way less than he is used to be. You have to imagine him being in a position where he earns less and less as the years goes by and keep in mind that he once said that a "normal job", where he would have to take orders, would be not suited for him.

So I guess, that he is just desperate.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its the old receipt of attacking a Youtuber with more subscribers, creating some drama and getting views. He might be desperate, because it seems that he is at the end of his life-cycle as a Youtuber.

View attachment 1251121

That's his Patreon in the long run. A steady decline that is still ongoing. On Socialblade he got barely around an average of 200 K views per week since the beginning of 2020 and before the little controversy. He still has the streams on Youtube with the Superchats, but that should be about it.

We all know that the Ad revenue from Youtube went down a lot in 2018. So we can be very certain that he is making way less than he is used to be. You have to imagine him being in a position where he earns less and less as the years goes by and keep in mind that he once said that a "normal job", where he would have to take orders, would be not suited for him.

So I guess, that he is just desperate.
I mean, how long can vegans really pay this guy to make them look like shit before they realize they're just shooting themselves in the foot with every goddamn dollar?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Isis-san

Metric is Stupid

kiwifarms.net

I'm sorry the big bad vegetarian had actual arguments, while Charles continues to fence ride and talk monotonely. Just because Vegan Gains is animated and has a personality doesn't mean he's just 'SO ASSBLASTED'. Critikal seemed pretty upset in his responses.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry the big bad vegetarian had actual arguments, while Charles continues to fence ride and talk monotonely. Just because Vegan Gains is animated and has a personality doesn't mean he's just 'SO ASSBLASTED'. Critikal seemed pretty upset in his responses.
To be fair, Vegan Gein is pretty much always assblasted over something.

Metric is Stupid

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Vegan Gein is pretty much always assblasted over something.
How could anyone be dumb enough to think that he's actually angry and upset? It's just his style.

It's pretty self-evident that charlie is the only one upset by this. first he throws a weird autistic hissy fit about chinks doing what chinks do and eating weird shit. Then when someone calls him out on being a gay hypocrite who is attacking some woman for doing what is fairly normal behavior for chinks. He can barely take it. He offers no legitimate defense of himself, and tries to play the "I was just trying to have a discussion and this guy is just being mean to me" card.

How is Vegan Gains the asshole here? Critikal is the one that had an autistic meltdown and called some lady a piece of shit and the epitome of evil, just because she ate some animals in an unconventional way. He's on the verge of tears and calling her an animal abuser just because she's killing and cooking (well not the octopus lol) her own food.

Edit: WHY ARE YOU NEGRATING ME, I'M RIGHT?

download (1).gif

Last edited:

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
How could anyone be dumb enough to think that he's actually angry and upset? It's just his style.

It's pretty self-evident that charlie is the only one upset by this. first he throws a weird autistic hissy fit about chinks doing what chinks do and eating weird shit. Then when someone calls him out on being a gay hypocrite who is attacking some woman for doing what is fairly normal behavior for chinks. He can barely take it. He offers no legitimate defense of himself, and tries to play the "I was just trying to have a discussion and this guy is just being mean to me" card.

How is Vegan Gains the asshole here? Critikal is the one that had an autistic meltdown and called some lady a piece of shit and the epitome of evil, just because she ate some animals in an unconventional way. He's on the verge of tears and calling her an animal abuser just because she's killing and cooking (well not the octopus lol) her own food.

View attachment 1251849
I agree, I always thought Vegan Gains whole "Gangsta Sociopath" thing was just a very over the top LARP.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1251849
I would say lurk more but you'll probably be banned, so just neck yourself instead.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
never heard of this Penguinz0 but this is clearly a repeat of the leafy situation where VG gets completely trolled with dislikes as he is a million sub channel with a fanbase of mostly teens.

LeandrosGame

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1251849
Hey there Vegan Gains. Glad to see you came to the farms.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
VeganGains is always blasted, but Charlie is so boring that any drama between them is destined to go nowhere.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
So, here's a thing I thought would be interesting enough to share with you.
Richard apparently is starting drama with a eceleb and man whore that used to be vegan called Jon Venus, so far he has done 4 videos about him, "debunking" all statements he has done from the ethics of veganism to the nutrition of veganism and its long-term implications.
Richard, just like your average vegan, is quite deceptive. Vegans tend to label their products using "carnivore" names, he does so pretty heavily in this video
For example: Soy milk isn't technically milk, it's soy juice; vegan cheese isn't cheese, it's tofu. That's deceptive labeling and it's actually illegal to label plant-based product with "carnivore" names in the European Union, several food companies were heavily fined because of it.

Something that vegans also tend to be deceptive about, and something that Richard especially tends to be deceptive about, is a True Scotsman Fallacy, because Richard literally believes that there isn't such a thing as an ex-vegan and he repeats it quite often.
But something that I found extremely informative about Richard's psyche in this drama was certains statements he made in his last video against traditional farming and hunting used to control animal population:
Basically Richard said that he doesn't care if Jon Venus wants to be eco-friendly with his hunting and farming, because it's still murder in his eyes, and then he goes to say some outrageous shit. Richard claims that Earth is overpopulated by humans and that if Jon wants to eat meat he should kill people and eat them, because humans are way more polluting than animals.
Earth is also overpopulated by pets, but I don't think that Richard will ever be willing to give up his dog.

I find it quite interesting how so so so many vegans tend to have weird cannibalistic, depopulation and/or genocidal fantasies, what's the deal with that

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
So, here's a thing I thought would be interesting enough to share with you.
Richard apparently is starting drama with a eceleb and man whore that used to be vegan called Jon Venus, so far he has done 4 videos about him, "debunking" all statements he has done from the ethics of veganism to the nutrition of veganism and its long-term implications.
Richard, just like your average vegan, is quite deceptive. Vegans tend to label their products using "carnivore" names, he does so pretty heavily in this video
For example: Soy milk isn't technically milk, it's soy juice; vegan cheese isn't cheese, it's tofu. That's deceptive labeling and it's actually illegal to label plant-based product with "carnivore" names in the European Union, several food companies were heavily fined because of it.

Something that vegans also tend to be deceptive about, and something that Richard especially tends to be deceptive about, is a True Scotsman Fallacy, because Richard literally believes that there isn't such a thing as an ex-vegan and he repeats it quite often.
But something that I found extremely informative about Richard's psyche in this drama was certains statements he made in his last video against traditional farming and hunting used to control animal population:
Basically Richard said that he doesn't care if Jon Venus wants to be eco-friendly with his hunting and farming, because it's still murder in his eyes, and then he goes to say some outrageous shit. Richard claims that Earth is overpopulated by humans and that if Jon wants to eat meat he should kill people and eat them, because humans are way more polluting than animals.
Earth is also overpopulated by pets, but I don't think that Richard will ever be willing to give up his dog.

I find it quite interesting how so so so many vegans tend to have weird cannibalistic, depopulation and/or genocidal fantasies, what's the deal with that
Malthusianism is surprisingly popular, and it's become the establishment-promoted paradigm of the environmentalist far-left. People from Bill Gates to Greta Thunberg are telling people that they shouldn't have children.

Reactions: Moufang Loop
Tags
None