Vegan Gains / Richard Burgess - Crazy, Baby Hater, Vegan, Drama Whore, The Keemstar of Bodybuilding Youtubers

Colonel J

The Sheriff
kiwifarms.net
I love all the tards on that video screeching "Muh censorship!"
TERMS. OF. SERVICE. You agree to them, so you either abide by them or you suffer.
You should be able to appeal strikes, something VG says they were unable to do, and YT will strike you sometimes even if you don't break any of their rules like they've done to me in the past.

Mozzie

kiwifarms.net
That and poured hot oil on his balls and micropenis.

Vegan Gains made two videos on AA, called 'TJ Kirk versus cyclists 1 and 2' because VG loves to cycle and TJ hates bikes and their cyclists. I've no idea if those videos are still up because even before the strike, VG removed controversial videos with profanity etc. as an attempt to not get flagged.

LOL I originally typed 'profanity' as 'profanitity'.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vegan Gains made two videos on AA, called 'TJ Kirk versus cyclists 1 and 2' because VG loves to cycle and TJ hates bikes and their cyclists. I've no idea if those videos are still up because even before the strike, VG removed controversial videos with profanity etc. as an attempt to not get flagged.

LOL I originally typed 'profanity' as 'profanitity'.
To be fair, TJ ain't wrong. He just didn't make it clear that he wasn't talking about Joe Schmoe riding his ten speed to work, but rather those assholes who look like they're competing in the Tour de France and ride their bikes in lanes meant for actual fucking cars.
You know, these faggots.
5696956-3x2-700x467.jpg

Fucking figures Vegan Stains would get pissy considering he's the sort of entitled fuck to BE one of these annoying pricks.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Cyclists are much more exceptional than these people, but we only hear their entitled whining in the opinion column of the newspaper.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei is shit

[6]

kiwifarms.net
Vegan Gains on Nov 5, 2017 video titled "Happily Married without Children"

Incident at the vegan restaurant.
TLDR:
Family with children go to a vegan restaurant with a one years who started crying, VG gets annoyed and get into it with the dad, vegan gains challenge father to a fist fight.
VG makes video about the incident where he threatened him, the guy who got into a fight with found the video, that cause vegan gains to dox the guy and the guy involved the cops since he had vegan gains on video threatening him.

0:11 Calls people who have kids "Breeders".
6:13 vegan gains says he got a vasectomy. LOL cucked.
12:20 Vegan gains says he wants to Smush babies to a pulp on the pavement on camera.

NoBullshit talks about this.

@Null can you archive VG video above.

Incident at the vegan restaurant.
TLDR:
Family with children go to a vegan restaurant with a one years who started crying, VG gets annoyed and get into it with the dad, vegan gains challenge father to a fist fight.
VG makes video about the incident where he threatened him, the guy who got into a fight with found the video, that cause vegan gains to dox the guy and the guy involved the cops since he had vegan gains on video threatening him.

0:11 Calls people who have kids "Breeders".
6:13 vegan gains says he got a vasectomy. LOL cucked.
12:20 Vegan gains says he wants to Smush babies to a pulp on the pavement on camera.

NoBullshit talks about this.

@Null can you archive VG video above.
Vegan Gains has always been certifiable. I've never seen anyone more likely to end up pulling a mass shooting from the shit he's spewed out onto the internet over the year. Ultimately it's a good thing that he voluntarily removed himself from the gene pool.

Mulberry Tree

kiwifarms.net
why does VG have some reputation for being a psychopath?
he filmed his grandpa dying from a heart attack to push his agenda. also he challenged the parent of a 1 year old baby to a fight outside the restaurant because the baby wouldn't stop crying
That info is wrong though, he got his girlfriend that dog, not the other way around. They tried to pass it off as if they rescued it but they bought it from a breeder.
you'd think they know how unsustainable puppy mills are.

Something tells me him and Onision would get along well. Both are self-righteous vegan narcs who can stream vidja together. Their ladyboy wives could even meander around playing with make-up and not having jobs!! And seeing as how already neglectful Lainey and Onision are of their own kids, it could be like they never had any.

he filmed his grandpa dying from a heart attack to push his agenda. also he challenged the parent of a 1 year old baby to a fight outside the restaurant because the baby wouldn't stop crying

you'd think they know how unsustainable puppy mills are.

Something tells me him and Onision would get along well. Both are self-righteous vegan narcs who can stream vidja together. Their ladyboy wives could even meander around playing with make-up and not having jobs!! And seeing as how already neglectful Lainey and Onision are of their own kids, it could be like they never had any.
Nah with their egos? They'd kill each other within a week. Not that they'd have much reason to live, when they're wives go full bull dyke and take the kids and the vegan dog and split.

babaGAReeb

b̝̦̥̹͕̬̺̰̞͎̜͕̫͓̗̳̣͈̬͕͈̳̟̱̰̲̘̻͕͔̥̘͈̝̫̻̬͇̺̮̪̫̘̙̥̞̫̠̟
kiwifarms.net
does this idiot really think his crappy photoshops are gonna fool anyone?

not eating meat must starve your brain cells

well of course they are without children
homosexuals cant have kids

Last edited by a moderator:

Baklava

PhD in Postcolonial Poultry Science
kiwifarms.net
i didn't see this posted in the thread (sorry if i missed it), but i recently stumbled across a debate from late last year that is so re.tardedly awful it's both hilarious and infuriating. it's a fun listen. vegan gains and his autistic butt-buddy are insufferable

rubberduckyswansong

kiwifarms.net

His debate against sv3rige was hilarious to me. I'm linking sv3rige's version because it doesn't have 50 ads on it. I used to think Richard was somewhat okay at debating the topic but now I think it's because no one I watched ever really questioned the content of his bogus studies. I mean personally I find the vegan shit rather stale and boring and so I never looked into it. Richard is such a moron and it shows. And the way he constantly goes "Sv3rige, sv3rige, well sv3rige, sv3rige, sv3rige sv3rige but sv3rige..." is so fucking annoying! His brain is malnourished from veganism.

Reactions: Freshly Baked Socks

DeusVult

kiwifarms.net
God fucking damn it, such genderless creatures trigger the fuck out of me. If it is a man, it looks and often behaves like a fucking pussy and I cannot take it seriously and if it is a woman, it seems to me that it destroyed everything feminine, you know everything that makes a woman beautiful, on purpose. And if you point out that men should look and behave like fucking men and the women should look and behave like fucking women, you're suddenly a fascist. Fuck this gay earth.

Sorry for the offtopic, now I feel much better, thank you.

babaGAReeb

b̝̦̥̹͕̬̺̰̞͎̜͕̫͓̗̳̣͈̬͕͈̳̟̱̰̲̘̻͕͔̥̘͈̝̫̻̬͇̺̮̪̫̘̙̥̞̫̠̟
kiwifarms.net
God fucking damn it, such genderless creatures trigger the fuck out of me. If it is a man, it looks and often behaves like a fucking pussy and I cannot take it seriously and if it is a woman, it seems to me that it destroyed everything feminine, you know everything that makes a woman beautiful, on purpose. And if you point out that men should look and behave like fucking men and the women should look and behave like fucking women, you're suddenly a fascist. Fuck this gay earth.

Sorry for the offtopic, now I feel much better, thank you.
you mean to say that thing could be female?!!

Reactions: MsStevieMarie

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Dude, I don't follow this lolcow closely, so I'm genuinely confused and have no idea. I wouldn't go near this creature. though.
She's a Belgian woman named Jasmine. She's homely and has a terrible personality similar to Richard's. Richard is so insane and antisocial that she's the best he could do, but I have a feeling he cares far more about her being vegan and parroting his stances on hating humanity than anything else.

Mozzie

kiwifarms.net
Dude, I don't follow this lolcow closely, so I'm genuinely confused and have no idea. I wouldn't go near this creature. though.
Her own name is Jasmin Verhoeven and she's a Belgian woman who found VG around 2015 online from watching his channel and started an online correspondence with him and the ended up in a distance relationship. VG said the great bond they have is because they would play video games online together and Jasmin never made him mad, no matter how much she messed up the game. He also said they had such a deep connection because they both hated children and had angry feelings towards the world.

There was a video VG made that said Jasmin asked him to split up (this was before they had ever met IRL) because he 'wasn't spiritual enough'. They then got back together and he met her in 2016 for a dirty weekend in Belgium and a few months later, he got a residency visa and moved to Belgium with the hope of immigrating there but after a few months, he couldn't get a longer residency visa (I'm not sure how it works tbh) so he had to move back to Canada and she came with him plus she had to work towards residency. He says he hopes to go back to Belgium and get naturalised there too though.

Tags
None