Vegan/Vegetarian Food General - "Cruelty Free" food for the masses

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but I'd be willing to bet most people would be more healthy if they removed meat from their diets.
The problem isn't eating meat; it's eating too much meat, especially red meats. A strictly vegan diet cuts out vital nutrients and vitamins that require you to take supplements. Even vegetarians will still eat eggs and cheese.
Vegans are just an aberration hell bent on pretending that eating just fruits, vegetables and Frankenfood is somehow healthier when the 'natural' diet people are just as guilty as standard food companies when it comes to misinformation. It not what you eat; it's how much you eat of it.

And seriously vegan cheese is fucking horrifying. That shit doesn't melt.

Onion Guide

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences
kiwifarms.net
Sperging time.
Lots of vegetarian/ vegan food is really tasty and nutritious. Asian and sub continental cuisines do it really well and I eat that shit all the time. When vegan dishes stop making sense to me is when people go out of their way to make food something it isn't. If you don't want to eat meat there's loads of really easy to make dishes out there that humanity figured out centuries ago. Why do we obsess so much over making the perfect imitation meat when you can just learn to eat normal people food?

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely sure if veganism is a healthy lifestyle but I'd be willing to bet most people would be more healthy if they removed meat from their diets. Also people make fun of them, but a lot of the modern meat replacements are getting incredibly close to real meat.
the golden standard for me would be vegetarian, you still get a lot of the thing vegans lack through animal products but you loose the dietary problems associated with meat. Veganism just goes too far without any payoff, doesnt help that most of them are insufferable cunts as well

Haram Exercise

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
I eat meat probably every day. I was vegetarian for one year and vegan for 3 months. Fake meat is disgusting, some vegetarian food is really good. I like Morningstar 1/4 lb Chipotle black bean burgers, and I occasionally eat tofu in miso soup or grilled.
The vegans I know that eat fake meat are legitimately insane people, not in a derogatory way, I mean literally not sound of mind. More power to them to continue their shit diets, but the vegan agenda isn't going to stop there because leftists cannot leave people alone.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
I eat meat probably every day. I was vegetarian for one year and vegan for 3 months. Fake meat is disgusting, some vegetarian food is really good. I like Morningstar 1/4 lb Chipotle black bean burgers, and I occasionally eat tofu in miso soup or grilled.
The vegans I know that eat fake meat are legitimately insane people, not in a derogatory way, I mean literally not sound of mind. More power to them to continue their shit diets, but the vegan agenda isn't going to stop there because leftists cannot leave people alone.
amen brother, i love how they will tell you that this lab shit is better for the environment as well, which im pretty sure is bullshit anyways. It just tastes like it escaped a test tube, makes you wanna kill yourself at day 2

Tom Myers

Morbin' time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Morningstar black bean chipotle burgers are good AF. Too bad the protein to calorie ratio is trash compared to beef.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The vegan food industry kills just as much animals to make up the difference. In an effort to protect their crops, they have to kill off animals all of the time.

I don't really care if you're opting for veganism solely for health reasons (you're probably better off just going to a local butcher or getting grass-fed), but these "ethical" vegans are fucking delusional.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The vegan food industry kills just as much animals to make up the difference. In an effort to protect their crops, they have to kill off animals all of the time.
I don't know much about this, but this sounds retarded at face value.