Vegas #5 - Gunt and Longing in Las Vegas - Dec 30 - Jan 3 - One last Vegas before jail!

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
There’s no fucking way Dax gave Ethan a dime. At most he let Ralph suck his dick and Ralph’s beside himself with joy to be so honored. He always brags about being around Dax as if Dax is so cool and he thinks it’s some major endorsement of him too. Hard to watch a grown (well, fat and immature) man fawn over another dude like that. Ethan has no chill, no dignity, and no shame.

Mr. Manchester

CHRIST IS KANG
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's playdate with Dick is his Best Day Ever. Turns out Katy Perry is a big fan of the Killstream:
View attachment 2852141
Tweet | Archive
Can't just be having a good time with friends. Ralph is spending time with Dick to advance his career:
View attachment 2852146
Tweet | Archive
Everyone that knows him immediately assumes something bad has happened:
View attachment 2852155
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2852164
Tweet | Archive
Let it ride Ralphy! You're going to be in great shape for your 24 hour stream when you get back:
View attachment 2852171
Tweet | Archive
This is the happiest he's been about something in a very long time. I can't remember the last time he was actually celebrating enjoying himself and it not being some underhanded attack at a rando or a very obvious cope. The last tweet in particular about his amazing friends lines it all up, he finally gets to spend time with a real life friend. It's been a long time for him to have some other person that Ralph can muster some respect for come and hang out with him. It's kind of heartwarming really.

That was very nice of you Dax, have a good time Ralph!

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
This is the happiest he's been about something in a very long time.
He’s not happy; he’s drunk and high. When he comes to, he’ll still be facing all the same problems he created for himself. And he’ll need to reach for the bottle and the drugs to dull the terror, shame, and embarrassment.

Was Ralph ever truly happy? Maybe on his wedding day to Nora. Maybe. Otherwise the best he’s been able to manage is numbing out with alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, and misshapen ugly whores. His life is a living nightmare, which is why he tries so hard to run away from it.

Mr. Manchester

CHRIST IS KANG
kiwifarms.net
He’s not happy; he’s drunk and high. When he comes to, he’ll still be facing all the same problems he created for himself. And he’ll need to reach for the bottle and the drugs to dull the terror, shame, and embarrassment.

Was Ralph ever truly happy? Maybe on his wedding day to Nora. Maybe. Otherwise the best he’s been able to manage is numbing out with alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, and misshapen ugly whores. His life is a living nightmare, which is why he tries so hard to run away from it.
I'd say his happiest was the time between the boulder stream and the healstream. Ralph was on top of the world the whole time and could dunk on anyone he wanted.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
There’s no fucking way Dax gave Ethan a dime. At most he let Ralph suck his dick and Ralph’s beside himself with joy to be so honored. He always brags about being around Dax as if Dax is so cool and he thinks it’s some major endorsement of him too. Hard to watch a grown (well, fat and immature) man fawn over another dude like that. Ethan has no chill, no dignity, and no shame.
fuck you're right. Dax didn't even give asterios money and he was Daxter's Zidan.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

Hea confirmed himself explicitly that Vegas doesn't really make him happy when he Leaked his messages whining that he's depressed and broken when not having Vegas to distract him

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
i'll take your word for it. my only rational for thinking otherwise is that outside of the criminal charges, Ralph's reputation hasn't sunk in 2021 a lot compared to 2020. And Dax has stayed the same reputationwise after the NP2 shutdown. Unless Vito is making him do it there isn't much reason for them to seperate
I'm not personally convinced there's been a split, but Ralph's habit of picking fights with everybody over everything would be a good reason. Eventually there has to be a point where those other relationships are worth more to him than Ralph. If there really was some sort of contract and money exchanged then now would be the time to do it while the gunt is desperate. Get that NDA now before Ralph spills his guts because of some perceived slight.

Cherenkovblue

Raw takes at discount prices
kiwifarms.net
Whoever is convincing Ralph to take these pictures is a genius, just do a silly pose no one will notice how short you are.

He looks like a fat little Leprechaun. Maybe they got thrown out because someone tried to touch Ralph's Lucky Charms.

View attachment 2851082
In this picture we see poor Eatan Oilibhear Radhulbh is desperately searching Las Vegas for his pot of gold.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm not personally convinced there's been a split, but Ralph's habit of picking fights with everybody over everything would be a good reason. Eventually there has to be a point where those other relationships are worth more to him than Ralph. If there really was some sort of contract and money exchanged then now would be the time to do it while the gunt is desperate. Get that NDA now before Ralph spills his guts because of some perceived slight.
Ralph would just violate the order anyway lol

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
It's like watching the nerdy or unpopular kid get to hang out with the jocks and cools at lunch or something but the jocks and cools need something from the nerd so they're just humoring him.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Spending your possible last days of freedom with a lolbert chomo rather than the loli chomo you spite impregnated shows how much of a father and husband you'll be, absentee.
Even Ronnie didn't abandon him in the arms of a chomo. Ralph didn't break the cycle of abuse/neglect, he doubled down on it. Alex Vickers is going to grow up to be a soy boy because single moms and Kagome Inuyasha Morris is going to be dancing in Vegas by 2040.

hawkisnight

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's playdate with Dick is his Best Day Ever. Turns out Katy Perry is a big fan of the Killstream:
View attachment 2852141
Tweet | Archive
Can't just be having a good time with friends. Ralph is spending time with Dick to advance his career:
View attachment 2852146
Tweet | Archive
Everyone that knows him immediately assumes something bad has happened:
View attachment 2852155
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2852164
Tweet | Archive
Let it ride Ralphy! You're going to be in great shape for your 24 hour stream when you get back:
View attachment 2852171
Tweet | Archive
Is Gunter doing Cartman's La Cucaracha bit from Casa Bonita episode? This is the vibe of those tweets.

EDIT: In the episode Cartman does criminal thing and in the last moment before the cops take him away he's trying to have as much fun as he can in Casa Bonita.

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Obviously, but I could still see him being made to sign one.
While I really, really like the idea of someone who panders to mras and incels as a role model resorting to legal paperwork to get an annoying fat drunk to leave him alone instead of telling him to fuck off, I somehow doubt that even Dax is this much of a cuck

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
While I really, really like the idea of someone who panders to mras and incels as a role model resorting to legal paperwork to get an annoying fat drunk to leave him alone instead of telling him to fuck off, I somehow doubt that even Dax is this much of a cuck
My thought process was that it would be to, at least in theory, keep Ralph from airing out dirty laundry. I've seen a few people over the months wonder if maybe Ralph knows some sensitive information or something. So if he did cut Ralph off, which I don't think happened, I could see an NDA and a payout being involved. But I think he's more likely to just slow respond to someone less and less until they get the hint.