Vegas #5 - Gunt and Longing in Las Vegas - Dec 30 - Jan 3 - One last Vegas before jail!

Opticana

hello fellow goyim
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me, or does Dick look totally done with Ralph in every picture? The only reason I ask is because I can't comprehend Ralph really having so little self-awareness as he's posting these.

He's gotta know...right?
I think Ralph really goes hard on the pity routine with Dax. Like I’m sure he mentioned his mom dying and going to jail in a week when he was begging Dax to meet him in Vegas.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I think Ralph really goes hard on the pity routine with Dax. Like I’m sure he mentioned his mom dying and going to jail in a week when he was begging Dax to meet him in Vegas.
Hell, I’m sure he threatened to fucking kill himself if Dax didn’t meet him in Vegas. Just like Ethan did multiple times to Faith.

Dax looks like a bald Weird Al.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2850725
How is this even possible? The gunt is about to hang between his chubby hooves and become a third leg.
What shoes are those? Looks like it could add 3''. <5'1'', midget.
947FBC09-25F2-4140-8B91-B688D6094687.jpeg

Ethan can only aspire to live out his days in a van down by the river, but he’s got the gunt for it. (At 5’8, Chris Farley was also a good seven inches taller than Ralph.)

make_it_so

Just another day on the bridge
kiwifarms.net
>Gunt lamenting he doesn't have a matching white suit to wear with Dax

...he has to know, right??
1641151565082.png
I was thinking more the brothers from Rain Man.
hqdefault.jpg

Because you know, Vegas.

Of course, unlike Rain Man, Ralph wouldn't have a chance in hell of being able to count cards. Though he'd still wind up getting them kicked from the table after throwing an autistic fit.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
I always thought the "Ralph is a manlet" was a meme, but seeing that picture makes me think otherwise.

Also, he looks awful.
View attachment 2849537
WHAT's WRONG with YOUR FACE?!!!
1. Ralph cannot seems to grow a full beard. the hair in the cheeks, jowls, and neck seems quite sparse. The only hair that looks like it grows in full is the bottom of his chin. Don't know if the upper chin/bottom lip and under his nose/top of his lip is full but not very darkly colored or what.

2. How tall is Dick Masterson?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Is Dick taking pity on the ralphamale and actually showed up to party before Ralph gets jailtime?

@theralph you must be worried about being in the slammer my gunted friend.
call me crazy but id like to imagine he told ralph to squat so he could cope that he only appears like a tiny spindly fatty slug like midget because he was bending down a bit lol, and if thats the case i cant fault dick hanging out with ralph id fucking love to have my own little pet gunt to do silly poses and tricks like a dog.