Venesa Burranupakorn / Benjanun Sriduangkaew / Requires Hate / Winterfox / pyrofennec / acrackedmoon - SF Writer and SJW responsible for CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE; Kill Count: 7+

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, those of you who have been following the Vade thread are probably familiar with their tactics: gathering a loyal inner circle, sending anonymous death threats, deleting evidence, pushing people out of communities with unfounded accusations, and generally using social justice as a tool to gain power and influence.

Now imagine that instead of a chubby otherkin blogger who throws shitfits about headcanons, they're a John W. Campbell nominated science fiction writer, an Asian lesbian, and an industry professional hellbent on ruining other writers careers.

http://laurajmixon.com/2014/11/a-report-on-damage-done-by-one-individual-under-several-names/

http://triciasullivan.com/2014/10/03/toxicity-and-me/

Since Vade's thread exploded like it did, and Vade's circle of influence is tiny, I figured that Ms. Sriduangkaew deserved her own thread.

Her MO mostly seems to be attacking other women and non-white writers, accusing mixed-race writers of Asian descent that they're not Asian enough, and generally being a BLUH BLUH HUGE BITCH and getting writers barred from conventions.

Seriously, this shit is nuts.

EDIT: So a lot has been found out since the start of this thread: most notably, Sriduangkaew is an extremely wealthy woman of Chinese descent living in Thailand, whose family has a "hotel empire." Her father employed her at one of those hotels, and it was under Sriduangkaew's management that half a dozen people died due to an overspraying of pesticides.

More information on her family connections, as well as very un-SJW-like racism, can be found here:
https://winterfraud.wordpress.com/

Some addition links:
More LJ documentation: https://web.archive.org/web/20140309060141/http://www.journalfen.net/community/unfunny_fandom/21226.html
Documentation of Sriduangkaew's trolling under "acrackedmoon": http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.fr/2012/02/peter-watts-vs-acrackedmoon.html

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How terrible is their writing?

Examples would be nice.
I have not read her writing, but apparently she's pretty good, considering she got nominated for a John W. Campbell award, and one of her victims had recommended her work before Sriduangkaew turned on her.

I'm not as up to snuff in current sci fi lit, sadly.

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her actual fiction isn't bad (kind of overwritten for my taste). Here's a short story of hers. As Meowthkip says, she's been talked of as likely to be nominated for new writers' awards.

Her reviews and Internet comments, as detailed in the first link above, include crassness (suggesting that a writer be beheaded, suggesting that acid be flung at another writer, telling someone who disagreed with her on the Internet that they should be raped by dogs) and childishness (mocking people's names). People like this Filipina writer have reported being undermined professionally.

Last edited:

Mechanism Eight

Give us eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Her actual fiction isn't bad (kind of overwritten for my taste). Her reviews and Internet comments, as detailed in the first link above, include crassness (suggesting that a writer be beheaded, suggesting that acid be flung at another writer, telling someone who disagreed with her on the Internet that they should be raped by dogs) and childishness (mocking people's names).
Oh, so they're a terrible person? Go figure.

People like that usually get others to talk for them. I suggest they do that.

lolwut

Spoopless in Salamanca
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You left out the part where she wanted a guy to have his flesh peeled away, acid dumped on him, then dismembered while being kept alive for as long as possible. That part was my favorite. Also, what's up with her and her obsession with acid? It seems to work its way into most of her empty threats.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You left out the part where she wanted a guy to have his flesh peeled away, acid dumped on him, then dismembered while being kept alive for as long as possible. That part was my favorite. Also, what's up with her and her obsession with acid? It seems to work its way into most of her empty threats.
Well, gee, and I thought Karen Traviss' desire to garrotte her critics was harsh.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I was going to list all the fucked up shit she said the OP post would be a lot longer my friend.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of Asian countries don't have civilian gun ownership, so throwing sulfuric (or other) acid on people is a preferred method of fucking someone's life up.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is really rich how this woman has a longstanding history of accusing people of being culturally appropriative imperialist shitlords, convincing them they're evil, and harrassing them to the verge of suicide, and then her BS persona is basically a fairytale version of a poorer, browner person from her country of origin.

I can't imagine a more mendacious implementation of social justice rhetoric - it would be actually comical, except for the fact that people who didn't deserve it were damaged personally and professionally.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You would think that being a professional you would have higher standards to act, right?

AHA

NO

Edit:
It is really rich how this woman has a longstanding history of accusing people of being culturally appropriative imperialist shitlords, convincing them they're evil, and harrassing them to the verge of suicide, and then her BS persona is basically a fairytale version of a poorer, browner person from her country of origin.

I can't imagine a more mendacious implementation of social justice rhetoric - it would be actually comical, except for the fact that people who didn't deserve it were damaged personally and professionally.
Most are hedge-fund babies too. I... really need to read this to be sure, but dollers to donuts that this ass clown grew up with a privileged family.

The Knife

Magnificent Witch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By all info we have on her, she did: she's part of the ruling minority in her home country (Chinese Thai in Thailand) and we know she has a superior education, including a year at Oxford. She may now be living in one of the most upscale regions of Bangkok. She also has a sideline hobby blogging about make-up and skincare products, which tend to be $48 moisturizers and $28 lip glosses. But she's not privileged!

Let's not even talk about how she's claiming to be a minority because she is a Thai in Thailand, while regularly telling other Asian people who are the minority in their countries--Asian-Americans--that they're really "white on the inside."

How terrible is their writing?

Examples would be nice.
Link to her new novel/novella/novelette/whatever the fuck cutesy name applies available on request! SPOILERS: it sucks.

(Full disclosure: I've been following this asshat's swath of destruction since 2008 and have been waiting for someone to dox her ass for years. That she turned out to have a burgeoning career to destroy is just the delicious chocolate-covered cherry on the sundae to me.)

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino