• Wow! We've got four likes already!

Venezuela MegathreadMercenaries 2 references galore!

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CWCissey, Aug 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Thats the trick, Maduro is trying to put the Petro and the Gold as alternatives to currency that he keep printing like a maniac, the problem is that no one want to waste their little income in a worthless promise and that is on purpose, he doesnt care about the people he want cheeky foreigners to come and waste FOREIGN CURRENCY on it, he need it desperately to pay debts, sadly for him Trump cockblocked him so fast that even i'm impressed, dealing with Venezuelan gold is now forbidden in USA by executive order, same as the Petro, so if you guys try to give your shekels to him you get the black suits in your door

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  2. This makes slightly more sense: trying to scam foreigners out of foreign currency with knock-off cryptoshekels and gold (or, the promise of gold from a country that's been failing to pay it's debts.) I mean, it might actually be worth it (for non-Americans at least) to buy discounted gold... if they were actually selling gold, not some shitty promise of gold at some point in the future.

This is some of the stuff that really makes me a-log... Venezuela is completely fixable if the people in charge would just swallow their pride and make the necessary reforms, but they'd rather keep chasing their ridiculous failed ideology at the expense of the entire country. Fuckin' sucks, man.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Krokodil Overdose

Krokodil Overdose [|][||][||][|_]

kiwifarms.net
  3. They are actually scared because they cant do the same stupid things they do in every election, flood the markets with food, give people money to incentive them to vote, try to bring colombians to inflate vote numbers, there is no money and people have already outright booed and insulted candidates for the next election, from both sides, people HATE politicians with a passion one for being communist scum and the other for being sellouts, like i said to someone in my profile "only a complete wipeout designated survivor style could save this shithole"

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  4. That or the USA lifting the wartime level sanctions..

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Colombian criminal elements vs Venezuelan criminal elements vs Venezuelan military vs other Venezuelan military factions

How much of the gold output will be left for the government at the end of the day?

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  6. A bit late but I saw this vlog from Styx posted on Nov. 23 who mentionned more impotent globalists severed ties with Venezuela.
    http://archive.is/XQOxp

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net

7. Maduro booed pretty badly at Mexican President AMLO's inauguration. Today Mexico was pretty based.

• Winner Winner x 8
    Ahriman

Ahriman Vivere Militare Est.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Cuba survived US sanctions. One of if not the main difference is that Castro was more cunning than Madero or Chavez. The problem is the ineptitude of the Venezuelan government. They’re failing even with Chinese aid and would still be treading water even if they were on good terms with the US.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius For the Emperor?!

kiwifarms.net
  9. He was so much of a cuck that he was not even there, people is actually pissed at AMLO for even inviting him and noticing with horror how his speech was pretty much Chavez 2.0, the first thing he want to do is change the constitution, he is calling his government "the 4th change", he promised that the government will enter a age of austerity to raise the wages of the poor and also vowing to never search for unlimited reelections... yeah i have heard that song before, it was so copy pasted that he even promised to not use the official presidential house, Chavez promised ALL OF THIS and even promised to convert the official presidential house in a university

A little trivia: Maduro doesnt live in the official presidential house (La Casona) because the family of Chavez live there and they refuse to let them in

• Informative Informative x 7
    Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  10. This keeps getting better and better.

@Cubanodun, I really hope you have a good bolthole or exit strategy. This shit's getting uglier by the day and I'm just on the outside looking in.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  11. "Communism is the very definition of failure!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Ow The Edge

Ow The Edge Darko of the Dark

kiwifarms.net
  12. The article fails to mention one key thing, Maduro KNOWS he is fucking it up but the actual leader aka Diosdado dont want to make changes because that would mean competition in his drug cartel business, and the hopeless fact is that there is no one that is going to do a damn thing, they are so shameless that they dont even made electoral propaganda like always because there is no money, they know people is not going to go anyway and they know they are going to win so unless we launch a missile to Florida and declare outright war there is no end to this

• Feels Feels x 3
    Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  13. And the american left was screaming about how Russia dominate america when in reality there are people that is willing to whore themselves to them for the right price

(Lol just now noticed how tall Maduro is)

Screenshot_1496.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  14. Tall he may be he won't make topless horsemanship and other outdoors pursuits look so good as Putin does. His photo ops are unique in that way.

not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.net
  15. Today in a move that is going to be remember as the most dickish in the story of mankind, Maduro decide today without telling anyone to fuck with the old people by taking their Christmas money and converting it to the worthless goverment cryptocurrency

Screenshot_1498.jpg

Screenshot_1497.jpg

Your money is now officially GONE FOR GOOD

Is redundant to say that people is very very pissed off even when its a miserable 3 bucks, but 3 bucks is a lot here

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm starting to think that the solution to Venezuela might be to just pour arms into the country until so many people have guns that Maduro and the Chavistas have to either flee or get shot.

That article I posted stated that Venezuela was becoming depopulated as well. How long till a neighboring country decides to try and pick up some territory at bargain basement prices?

Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  17. They are mostly trying to get rid of Maduro because the immigration issue is getting out of hand, lets just say we are not sending our bests

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
  18. I hear a big proposal is balkanization especially Zulia which already has a anti-commie rune on it's flag and conveniently has a majority of Vebezuela's oil.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. If they do nothing over this then they are cucks and i hope they aren't

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.