Venezuela Megathread - Mercenaries 2 references galore! Cubanodun is MVP

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Also, because of the blackout, we haven't heard back from @Cubanodun since last sunday... feels bad, man. Hope he's doing okay :/
Agreed. I told him a while back that I hoped he had a bolthole or an exit strategy. :(
With impending reform of the Venezeulan justice system to reflect the reality of the country, I hope that when two men enter, @Cubanodun is the one man who leaves.

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
The bills probably make okay toilet paper if nothing else, especially considering that actual toilet paper is probably expensive assuming you can find any of it the stores there.
There is non-negliable amounts of precious metals in sewage. If silver were to hit $30/oz, you would be able to refine shit to profitably extract silver, as well a small amount of gold.

So what I'm saying is that Bolivars that have been used as asswipe will contain minute specs of silver and gold, making it worth about double the value of a non-asswiped Bolivar.

Bob's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Someone claiming to be behind the drone attacks that occurres months ago, which is generally considered to be a false-flag stunt done by Maduro's people.
It looks like it's just one guy telling CNN that he was behind it. Are we going to have a repeat of the Operation Tailwind fiasco?

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I told him a while back that I hoped he had a bolthole or an exit strategy. :(
Yeah im fine, thanks for all the messages, i got hit by the worst part of the big blackout because it was so terrible that also nuked the signal of two of the mobile companies in my state (Movilnet and Movistar i have Movistar), and CANTV got nuked too, all the phones did not connect so besides the internet dying no one could buy anything because everything is with debit cards, i did not have any way to connect to the internet until a hour ago that they decide to finally repair it because people were preparing to riot because there was no way to buy food

I took it as vacations and cleaned my vidya backlog, could not even work because almost 70% of the my clients could not pay me and the rest paid in $ that is practically the official currency in this place even when Maduro try to deny it

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

“You arrived with vitamins and some pills for blood pressure," said Ramírez, who defected to Ecuador. “And when you started to gain their trust, you started the questions: ‘Do you know where your voting place is? Are you going to vote?

:With [late President Hugo] Chavez it had been hard, but with Maduro, starting in 2013, it was worse,” another Cuban doctor told the paper.“It became a form of blackmail: ‘You’re not going to have medicine. You’re not going to have free health care. You’re not going to have prenatal care if you’re a pregnant woman.’ ”

Venezuelan authorities kept close watch over the Cuban doctors to ensure they were complying with the mandate, the Times reported.
This is enraging

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Yeah im fine, thanks for all the messages, i got hit by the worst part of the big blackout because it was so terrible that also nuked the signal of two of the mobile companies in my state (Movilnet and Movistar i have Movistar), and CANTV got nuked too, all the phones did not connect so besides the internet dying no one could buy anything because everything is with debit cards, i did not have any way to connect to the internet until a hour ago that they decide to finally repair it because people were preparing to riot because there was no way to buy food

I took it as vacations and cleaned my vidya backlog, could not even work because almost 70% of the my clients could not pay me and the rest paid in $ that is practically the official currency in this place even when Maduro try to deny it
Do you have any friends you could speak with?

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any friends you could speak with?
Yes but almost all of them dont live in this state, they also told me when i managed to communicate with them that they had the same problem, no internet and no cell phone so they were bored as hell it did not help that Maduro was so much of a jackass that said in TV that the super blackout was a good thing that was "Uniting families now that they cant use their fancy cell phones", he forgot to mention that more than 100 people died in the 103 hours of the blackout because the hospitals did not have any kind of backup power generator and the ones that had it a) dont work or b) did not have fuel

Funny thing they vowed to fix the problem in 3 hours and still today there are places that dont have power

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net

Glad to hear it, man. While I take the news with a grain of salt, it looks like Venezuela's about to go full on Mad Max at this rate.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Yes but almost all of them dont live in this state, they also told me when i managed to communicate with them that they had the same problem, no internet and no cell phone so they were bored as hell it did not help that Maduro was so much of a jackass that said in TV that the super blackout was a good thing that was "Uniting families now that they cant use their fancy cell phones", he forgot to mention that more than 100 people died in the 103 hours of the blackout because the hospitals did not have any kind of backup power generator and the ones that had it a) dont work or b) did not have fuel

Funny thing they vowed to fix the problem in 3 hours and still today there are places that dont have power
In 2008 hurricane Ike hit the florida coast so damn hard that it blew out chunks of the power grid as far north as Ohio. Downed power lines and some general substation damage left parts of the rural areas of the midwest without grid power for up to a week.

Ie, it's not surprising that grid power is still spotty but I'm glad to see you back and hope that you continue to stay safe.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ghostse

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

This is enraging
When Chavez was alive, this was common in South America. They donated food and services whenever a natural disaster happened, but his people also made propaganda for the Bolivarian Revolution.

Funny how most Americans who support Maduro do so because they're anti-Imperialism but they don't mind Cuban imperialism. Soft-key racism believing Cuba can't be Imperialist maybe, but IICR, they have meddle in the politics and governments of 78 countries. That's how Che died, trying to start a revolution in Bolivia after the current president won by 60%. They were mad it wasn't their guy.

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
In 2008 hurricane Ike hit the florida coast so damn hard that it blew out chunks of the power grid as far north as Ohio. Downed power lines and some general substation damage left parts of the rural areas of the midwest without grid power for up to a week.

Ie, it's not surprising that grid power is still spotty but I'm glad to see you back and hope that you continue to stay safe.
Yeah but that like you said required a hurricane, here it was more that they refused to make repairs and stole the money that was assigned for it, the collapse of the Guri was foretold for MONTHS by people that worked there, apparently the main cause is that they forgot to clean the big ass cables used to send power to the main grid, they were full of tree branchs and grass when the thing went down it was apparently because a short circuit happened and immediately shut down everything, not the "lel that hacker called 4chan hacked the dam and fucked us woe is me"

This is enraging
I knew a few of them, is weird that they are still here, when Chavez died the first ones that bailed from here were them because they were paid in $, they did whatever they could with the meager supplies the government provided so no one blamed them for being Chavez shills, far as i know they are only in Caracas now because the rest of the pseudo mini hospitals that chavez created are closed or were destroyed when the doctor leaved

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Lol https://twitter.com/anyaparampil/status/1106964821973577733
When Chavez was alive, this was common in South America. They donated food and services whenever a natural disaster happened, but his people also made propaganda for the Bolivarian Revolution.

Funny how most Americans who support Maduro do so because they're anti-Imperialism but they don't mind Cuban imperialism. Soft-key racism believing Cuba can't be Imperialist maybe, but IICR, they have meddle in the politics and governments of 78 countries. That's how Che died, trying to start a revolution in Bolivia after the current president won by 60%. They were mad it wasn't their guy.
Do you know where I can read about this? (I don't mind sources in Spanish)

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Lol https://twitter.com/anyaparampil/status/1106964821973577733
View attachment 699971Do you know where I can read about this? (I don't mind sources in Spanish)
I know of this a friend talked me about.

From first link (using google translator):
The document suggests initiating actions for the Judicial Power to order the dissolution of these organizations. The plenary session of the Congress approved the final report of the commission that investigated the actions and financing of the so-called Casas de Alba, which recommends the closure of said organizations. The document suggests that the Government instruct the Minister of Justice, Rosario Fernández, so that the necessary actions can be taken to ensure that the Judicial Branch disposes of the dissolution of such organizations. The report, which was approved by 45 votes in favor, 33 against and four abstentions, indicates that "Chavista propaganda" was found in the Casas de Alba, according to the Andina news agency. Also, that 40 leaders of these have judicial, police or criminal records. In addition, it was found that they made several trips to Venezuela and Bolivia within the framework of Mission Miracle, and participated in acts of violence in the south of the country. It was also determined that some radio stations in the interior of the country, linked to the Casas de Alba, incited violence among the population. The investigations carried out by the investigating commission concluded that in the country "there are 148 Casas de Alba, of Friendship and others similar that have different denominations at a national level". In addition, the document details, the so-called "Operation Miracle" in Peru was used to promote leaders, movements and political parties. Regarding the ophthalmological surgical operations performed on Peruvians captured by such organizations, the report states that there were several cases of false medical diagnoses, controls were evaded for the trip of these patients to Venezuela, and postoperative complications were detected. According to the commission, there would be evidence that the ambassador of Venezuela in Peru and the official of that diplomatic headquarters, Virly Torres, "intervened directly in these trips." Therefore, he concluded that they would have engaged in political proselytizing through the Bolivarian thinking of Hugo Chávez.

• Informative
Reactions: ATaxingWoman

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net

Yes, after monsterous winds taking down big trees, some of the remotest areas in the midwest had to wait a week for forestry crews to remove the natural-disaster caused issues. Not the cities. Not the towns. We're talking people way out in the boonies. Cell service never went down got any worse than it was before.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino