Venezuela Megathread - Mercenaries 2 references galore! Cubanodun is MVP

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net

If we are going by that metric then NUKEMAP is also a tool of Orange Man to simulate the total obliteration of the Revolution

btw the official channel of the state is only maintained by Maduro because no one want to put publicity there, is a death warrant

And fresh from the press "Torture is ok and cool as long as we are doing it for human rights" like fucking what

For context she is talking about a video in the DGCIM that show how they torture people North Korea style

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
Double posting but one of the Judges that put Leopoldo Lopez in jail and later regretted it and betrayed the Chavismo was condemned today, after 9 years of delaying her case she was finally judged for the horrible and despicable crime of Spiritual Corruption

We can't allow heretics that dont worship God Emperor Chavez in this holy land, purge the unclean

Last edited:

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Double posting but one of the Judges that put Leopoldo Lopez in jail and later regretted it and betrayed the Chavismo was condemned today, after 9 years of delaying her case for the horrible and despicable crime of Spiritual Corruption

View attachment 702084

We can allow heretics that dont worship God Emperor Chavez in this holy land, purge the unclean
Wow. that's nuts. It's so starkly a modern day Stalinist purge. Thanks as always for your info @Cubanodun !!!

Reactions: Cubanodun

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Yeah gais this surely will teach bad Florida man a lesson, by the way Robert Serra was a congressman that was killed because he had a "skirt problem" or so say the legends, he was a imbecile and no one mourned or cared

View attachment 702353

Florida man step in

View attachment 702356
If you had told me 20 years that not just adults, but US senators were trading shitposts and insults with foreign politcians I would not have believed you. And also called you a faggot.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You can dislike Rubio but he ain't wrong. I don't agree with it but there are very good geo-political reasons to remove Maduro, including how he protects Islamic terrorists and narcos. He's good friends with a few kebabs, has helped Iran, and Chavez used to give money to Colombian drug lords.

There is also a lot of torture happening in Venezuela's prisons, including women being raped. He also targeted an indigenous community that oppossed him and ordered his goons to shoot at them. The same people who keep talking about how men who even dare to look at women are bad and who always yell about "muh colonialism killed the natives" are defending a guy who's using rape and removal of indigenous as terrorism against his own people only because he opposes United States.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
You can dislike Rubio but he ain't wrong. I don't agree with it but there are very good geo-political reasons to remove Maduro, including how he protects Islamic terrorists and narcos. He's good friends with a few kebabs, has helped Iran, and Chavez used to give money to Colombian drug lords.

There is also a lot of torture happening in Venezuela's prisons, including women being raped. He also targeted an indigenous community that oppossed him and ordered his goons to shoot at them. The same people who keep talking about how men who even dare to look at women are bad and who always yell about "muh colonialism killed the natives" are defending a guy who's using rape and removal of indigenous as terrorism against his own people only because he opposes United States.
Any lead of a nation who transparently puts their own power and well-being above the citizenry should be removed from power. I truly believe that the responsibility to hold leaders accountable is a burden for all citizens in a sovereign nation and one of the reasons that democracy has such a high burden of responsibility for the individual. Maduro is a maniac drunk on power who is willing to sell the lives of his people subjects for any degree of personal gain.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
I've been slipping on my plane watching. My bet is on more not-so-private military contractors.

twitter
More info. Best I can figure GB should be G/D or General de División. G/D Reyes is a commander of Bolivar National Police Special Actions Force FAES. That would would be the correct person to meet a bunch of ruskie "contractors" there to crackdown on civil disobedience.

twitter

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
I've been slipping on my plane watching. My bet is on more not-so-private military contractors.
View attachment 704104
twitter
More info. Best I can figure GB should be G/D or General de División. G/D Reyes is a commander of Bolivar National Police Special Actions Force FAES. That would would be the correct person to meet a bunch of ruskie "contractors" there to crackdown on civil disobedience.
View attachment 704341
twitter
You sniped me to it, apparently they are 99 Russians soldiers brought here by orders of the minister of defense of vodkaland, ironic considering they were the first ones bitching about a possible American intervention, but yeah the Russians can do whatever the fuck they want here and YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT SHITLORD

Guaido should stop being a pussy and allow american soldiers to nuke this place

KiwiLedian

One annoyed ladybug
kiwifarms.net
With the Russians now in Venezuela, I wonder what tune those who right now support Maduro will sing; especially here in the US where Russia is seen as the ultimate in all things evil. If they continue to support him, it's basically saying out loud that they're more than willing to work with Russia.

You know, the same one they demonize and say has infiltrated our democracy and must be stopped.

Either way, it's not getting better if Russia is now sending actual boots on the ground. Guaido needs at least some concrete support now from the outside that isn't just words and condemnations of Maduro or he's fucked.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Maduro's army of fools already shot at Brazilian and Colombian territory. I know US Marines are top notch, but everything would be better if those are the people who are sent to Venezuela. Bolsonaro supports Guaido. Colombian president also is 100% on board of removing Maduro by any mean necessary. Not to say the military of those countries are probably fed up with having to keep immigrants at bay every other month and deal with all the bad hombres that cross the border to commit crimes.

Now, the question would be, would Russian guys be as ready to shoot at South Americans in the same way they would soldiers from the United States? Russia is part of the Pacific Alliance, they have business with some countries in South America. Quick search says there are business trying to start trade with Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, and Ecuador: Paraguay and Peru support Guaido, Uruguay is neutral, and Ecuador is dangerously moving to the right (also, after the World Cup, many are starting to consider Russia as a new market). Is Putin going to risk business with countries that actually will pay him back or stay with a bankrupted Venezuela only because "fuck Burgers?". Putin is a lot of things but he ain't an idiot.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Now, the question would be, would Russian guys be as ready to shoot at South Americans in the same way they would soldiers from the United States? Russia is part of the Pacific Alliance, they have business with some countries in South America. Quick search says there are business trying to start trade with Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, and Ecuador: Paraguay and Peru support Guaido, Uruguay is neutral, and Ecuador is dangerously moving to the right (also, after the World Cup, many are starting to consider Russia as a new market). Is Putin going to risk business with countries that actually will pay him back or stay with a bankrupted Venezuela only because "fuck Burgers?". Putin is a lot of things but he ain't an idiot.
The rub, I think, is the previous palling around with the Maduro regime, and the fact that the country may still have illiquid assets that can be carted off in payment for the piles of money owed to them. Flipping on a client undermines your reliability for engaging further clients, especially when said client can give you heaps of gold (?), oil, hard currency, and other things that are very nice to have. Russia's best play here is probably doing nothing and letting South America sort itself out, or lending plausibly deniable aid to the anti-Maduro side at most. Honestly, I don't think the USA factors much into their thinking because we haven't really done much in the way of tangible interference.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Russia's best play here is probably doing nothing and letting South America sort itself out, or lending plausibly deniable aid to the anti-Maduro side at most.
The only thing Guaido has to do is to talk with Putin and offer them a schedule for payments. "See, Vlad: let's be honest: Maduro is never going to pay you back. I will". He wouldn't be lying: there is no way Maduro will pay the Ruskies back. At least not with money.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Guaido has to do is to talk with Putin and offer them a schedule for payments. "See, Vlad: let's be honest: Maduro is never going to pay you back. I will". He wouldn't be lying: there is no way Maduro will pay the Ruskies back. At least not with money.
Of course not, but Guaido isn't actually in a position to give Vlad Venezuela's hard assets; Maduro is. And should Guiado take power, he's going to be taking over the exact same clusterfuck of an economy that Maduro is currently running. I could see it if Guiado could lay out a roadmap for payment that factors in the improvements from foreign investments once the sanctions get lifted, but even so, is that worth risking Russia's reputation as a patron?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Putin is backing Maduro for two reasons:
The first is the Assad reason. Russia isn't a global super-power anymore. But they like to pretend they are. They have very, very few real allies, mostly the best they get it just countries who will temporarily align with them against the US. Chavez (and therefore Maduro) was solidly in the pro-Russia camp, like Assad. So Russia is going to protect him, to show any other potential allies that Russia will have your back no matter what, as long as you stay in line.

The second is that every day that Maduro stays in power is millions being funneled to Cuba and Russia (also china). Russia and Cuba know that once Maduro is out, so are they. All these sweet heart exploitative deals they have to let them fleece the country in exchange for propping up the ruling party will go away, and they are going to go away whether Russia sends him a platoon of mercs or not. The new government is likely to scapegoat them for the current economic situation, so when Maduro is done, so are they. For a while.
China knows whoever comes next is going to almost certainly going to have to play ball with them, as long as China doesn't piss them off. This is why you're seeing a lot of soft support from China, but nothing heavy. Certainly no planes of mercs and equipment.

Russia hasn't done anything (yet) to seriously piss off any of the locals. If anything he's sending a message "Worried about staying in power? Everyone hates Maduro and Russia still has his back. If you're better than Maduro, Russia will have your back if you come over." Russian mercs are very unlikely to start firing on civilians or other nations' troops, but if there's an attempted coup, the Russian mercs will step up.
They are likely just there to be Maduro's personal guard- not so much due to skill but because they aren't put there by someone who could potentially take over the country. He doesn't need to worry if one of the guys walking around him is just waiting for an opportunity to put a bullet in him so the General he serves under can take over. (Also no fear of one of their family members died in an unsupplied hospital)
Rubio's list and implied offer of amnesty for Venezeulan generals who turn on Maduro might be having an effect. Maduro wants to make sure he remains unchurroed.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino