Dramacow Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite / Thomas Lee Hinyard - Racist, e-begging tranny "dyke-faggot"

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus had a busy day today being ridiculous and gross.
upload_2018-5-18_20-40-21.png

Edgy.
upload_2018-5-18_20-40-45.png

DO NOT BE AGAINST RIOTING, YOU BIGOTS!!
upload_2018-5-18_20-41-15.png

Gross.
upload_2018-5-18_20-42-45.png

Gross.
upload_2018-5-18_20-43-10.png

YOU'RE GROSS. And also just a fag.
upload_2018-5-18_20-43-46.png

Ugh I hope he's just being fake deep again, otherwise why did no one throw him out of the restaurant
upload_2018-5-18_20-44-26.png

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
Venus had a busy day today being ridiculous and gross.
View attachment 453797
Edgy.
View attachment 453798
DO NOT BE AGAINST RIOTING, YOU BIGOTS!!
View attachment 453799
Gross.
View attachment 453800
Gross.
View attachment 453801
YOU'RE GROSS. And also just a fag.
View attachment 453802
Ugh I hope he's just being fake deep again, otherwise why did no one throw him out of the restaurant
View attachment 453803
So. Many. Questions.

" I want push non-respectability through my speech, my body, and my actions."

Well he's certainly doing a good job of that!

How is giving a middle finger to a memorial suppose to show how "woke" you are? I swear some of these people have their heads so far up their ass it isn't even funny. People died doing something you will never have the balls to do. What does disrespecting dead soldiers even solve? Did I miss something?

Yes, because black people rioting on Pride, a day in which the LGBT community can have fun and not worry about being beat up or yelled slurs at, totally needs people to take that away from them for their agenda. Wow. (Also, I'm really getting sick of "Stunwall!11" being used as an excuse to be an asshole. Yes it was a milestone for LGBT rights, we get it.)

He accidentally mooned a Christian couple? Ew. Even then how'd he know their Christian? Did he seek them out? Ew.

"I thought transitioning would involve dresses, skirts.." More proof Venus is creepy. I really am fascinated by how he goes to "defy gender roles" but then COMPLETELY inserts himself into another stereotype.

"Genderfuck". Okay...

Here he goes being a total dumbass. From what I found, yeah slaves didn't wear shoes...depending on the trade. In some cases if a slave was freed or their master let them take on a profession they would wear more acceptable clothing with did include shoes, but they were still considered slaves.

So basically, Venus is still a creeper.

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I found, yeah slaves didn't wear shoes...depending on the trade. In some cases if a slave was freed or their master let them take on a profession they would wear more acceptable clothing with did include shoes, but they were still considered slaves.
He's not talking about slaves. He hangs out with a group of people who like to LARP as Native Americans, and talk about returning to nature, learning from their ancestors, and a bunch of hokey shit like that.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
He's not talking about slaves. He hangs out with a group of people who like to LARP as Native Americans, and talk about returning to nature, learning from their ancestors, and a bunch of hokey shit like that.
So he isn't even sensible to talk about his own culture he has to go and steal someone else's and roleplay?

Last time I checked if a white person did that shit it's evil because it's "cultural appropriation", but if a black guy does it, it's perfectly fucking okay?

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-5-25_8-42-43.png

Every other minute of the day, he's screaming about the state and police being white supremacist killers or whatever, but Dolezal gets arrested and charged and suddenly its the ancestors looking out for him.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 458257
Every other minute of the day, he's screaming about the state and police being white supremacist killers or whatever, but Dolezal gets arrested and charged and suddenly its the ancestors looking out for him.
It's just the hypocrisy of these black supremacists. The cops are always evil Nazis who want to lynch black people on the street, but when someone breaks the law or they are endangered suddenly it's "a blessing". Venus and others like him are cowards, really. They know that without the comfort of being hidden behind the internet, they would get eaten alive if they ever tried to face reality. We all know Venus and these other people don't have the guts to actually try to make a significant change. As long as people give them constant praise for being #woke, they'll keep up the act.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the very essence of a young teenager yelling YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME. He seems to be labouring under the impression that gaining attention by deliberately flouting every law (whether unwritten or not) is somehow woke and cool, not the cringeworthy embarrassment it actually is. Currently the only reason he's being allowed to get away with acting like a stupid kid is because he's a black troon. We'll see how long he keeps it up when the attention gets too much for his 'friends' and they start disappearing.

Some people really need to learn the difference between people laughing with you versus people laughing at you.

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's Venus's birthday today, aka Tranny Orgy Day.
He kicked off the festivities last night by eating out at Red Lobster and not tipping because of "misgendering"
upload_2018-5-31_17-4-7.png

upload_2018-5-31_17-4-44.png

I'm assuming by "attacks" he means people were mean to him online
upload_2018-5-31_17-6-1.png

Trash
upload_2018-5-31_17-7-8.png

Yes, I cropped his bare ass out of this
upload_2018-5-31_17-8-6.png

LOL someone is walking away from this with a new STD
upload_2018-5-31_17-25-57.png

Interesting note: one of the people who showed up in his mentions is one of the "girlfriends" of Laurelai Bailey:
upload_2018-5-31_17-17-48.png

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strap in everyone, this is gonna be a doozy. First, the tranny orgy did happen.
upload_2018-6-2_9-8-47.png

upload_2018-6-2_9-9-49.png
Then he went on a long rant about pride month. Apparently the rainbow flag is appropriation because it "belongs" to some indigenous people in Peru? IT'S A RAINBOW. IT'S JUST A LINE OF COLORS.:stress:
screencapture-twitter-venusselenite-status-1002614679208910853-2018-06-02-09_11_46.png
Finally, he started talking about maybe going back to school and finishing his degree, and dropped two horrifying pieces of info: he wants to open his own school, and he is apparently working on becoming a "mother" right now.
upload_2018-6-2_9-18-47.png

Otoya Yamacoochie

Otoya's October Surprise
kiwifarms.net
It seems like Thomas here is all about sticking it to both white yuppies and yokels alike. Having his man chest out in a "bougie restaurant", "accidentally" mooning some white Christians, and obnoxiously blasting music in a rural area. He enjoys being a freak and off-putting normal people, as if they're somehow lame for being uncomfortable around a gross looking black tranny with a beard who looks like he has at least 10 STDs.
And then when Thomas gets pressed by some beat cops for being his troony, dick-bulge-in-leggings self in front of a church, where people's kids are probably at, he has the audacity to say he's "LICHERALLY SHAKING" as if this kind of attention isn't what he wants.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino