Dramacow Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite / Thomas Lee Hinyard - Racist, e-begging tranny "dyke-faggot"

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
It seems like Thomas here is all about sticking it to both white yuppies and yokels alike. Having his man chest out in a "bougie restaurant", "accidentally" mooning some white Christians, and obnoxiously blasting music in a rural area. He enjoys being a freak and off-putting normal people, as if they're somehow lame for being uncomfortable around a gross looking black tranny with a beard who looks like he has at least 10 STDs.
And then when Thomas gets pressed by some beat cops for being his troony, dick-bulge-in-leggings self in front of a church, where people's kids are probably at, he has the audacity to say he's "LICHERALLY SHAKING" as if this kind of attention isn't what he wants.

I bet if he did that shit in front of a group of actual transgender people, a black church, etc, they would have the same disgusted reaction cause it just isn't NORMAL or socially acceptable. But that doesn't advance his agenda of discrimination. Honestly I'd think some black churches/religious groups would have more issues with Venus than a white church would, especially in the deep South.

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still ranting about Pride Month, I'll spare you the long screenshots and just post these gems:
upload_2018-6-5_6-43-34.png

upload_2018-6-5_6-43-58.png

This is really happening I guess.
upload_2018-6-6_17-57-37.png

upload_2018-6-6_17-58-21.png

upload_2018-6-6_18-1-8.png

Get a fucking job.
upload_2018-6-6_18-0-25.png

Oh my god if he tries to raise a baby by himself *sigh*
upload_2018-6-6_18-1-43.png

I really don't know anymore.
upload_2018-6-6_17-59-7.png

upload_2018-6-6_17-59-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His entire twitter is one long PAY ATTENTION TO ME. His entire life seems to be much the same. It's so transparent it's beyond funny and loops back round into boring. Every time I read his threat it's 'what boring predictably 'omg I shock people' shit has this guy done now? Public sex, nudity, swearing, woo.' [yawn.gif].

If he wants to be really shocking, perhaps he should try saying stuff like 'only males have a penis', or 'you can't change biology', but I guess his idea of shocking stops at predictably woke.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
This is really happening I guess.

That’s funny, because I actually happen to have 3,000 black transpeople on the line asking for reparations, so if everyone could send me $300,000 that would be great.

A7BEC3DE-C363-43A5-8380-E4E830A2A82F.jpeg

The fact that such an obviously untalented and useless person has over 5,000 followers is shocking to me.

Update:

28761F1A-4EA0-41FD-AEFF-07F48A56A180.jpeg

I guess xe’re disabled now. That sounds like what xe’s setting up for, anyway.

5D611DDD-28BD-4472-8E8C-86E93FDB8D79.jpeg

Perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised that xe considers a tantrum roughly as serious as a psychotic break.

Last edited:

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
I like how he acknowledges that waitress probably wasn't trying to be rude, but then Venus proceeds to not tip her because misgendering is transphobic. Like she's supposed to know whatever Venus is.

Also, why does Venus want people to use third gender pronouns? Common sense tells me that that someone who refers to himself as a transwoman or as femme wants to be referred to by feminine pronouns. So why? Is it because of :autism:?
I bet if he did that shit in front of a group of actual transgender people, a black church, etc, they would have the same disgusted reaction cause it just isn't NORMAL or socially acceptable. But that doesn't advance his agenda of discrimination. Honestly I'd think some black churches/religious groups would have more issues with Venus than a white church would, especially in the deep South.
Of course they'd have more issues with Venus. Can you really blame them, though? Would you want to have anything in common with this... thing?
His entire twitter is one long PAY ATTENTION TO ME. His entire life seems to be much the same. It's so transparent it's beyond funny and loops back round into boring. Every time I read his threat it's 'what boring predictably 'omg I shock people' shit has this guy done now? Public sex, nudity, swearing, woo.' [yawn.gif].
Nailed it. Even the most ordinarily, nonsexual parts of his life have to be a cry for attention. Take this for example:
Venus MacBook Air.PNG

Anyone who isn't exceptional or an attention whore wouldn't bring gender or race into this. Every tweet that xe/ze/he/she/it/whateverotherfuckingmadeupbullshitisoutthere makes has to be about sex, gender, race, or oppression even when there's no reason to bring it up or complain about it. For example:
Venus Avatar 1.png

Someone then points out the problem with his tweet:
Venus Avatar 2.PNG

Then Venus blocked this person. Because, as we all know, cows can't take criticism and think everyone else is the problem.

Last edited:

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
I like how he acknowledges that waitress probably wasn't trying to be rude, but then Venus proceeds to not tip her because misgendering is transphobic. Like she's supposed to know whatever Venus is.
Xe really is a gift to people who are actually bigoted against transpeople.

WELCOME TO BOB'S COMPUTER SHACK. WHITE AND/OR LATINA TRANSWOMEN ONLY.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barter system?
I believe haggle is a better choice of words. Tell me why this unattractive weirdo is claiming to be trans again sporting facial hair?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino