Dramacow Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite / Thomas Lee Hinyard - Racist, e-begging tranny "dyke-faggot"

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 703413

I just can't.

View attachment 703414

Somehow Venus sold out of whatever the fuck this is supposed to be in a day and is making more. Plus she has just purchased the domain for a new website with the release of midheaven coming shortly.

looks like he's getting his "bestie" to work on the site for him. I'm actually surprised he didn't take this opportunity to e-beg and tard cum the fuck out of this.

unrelated, but every time I look at him, the only thing I can think of is, "the absolute AGP of it all ..."

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net

For hating white people so much Venus is way too obsessed with them.

Venus is now also bald like any self-respecting trans woman would be.

???

Are fancy restaurants "white spaces" because only whites have enough money to pay for it? If that's the case why are the brown and black people there?

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Alright, as a nigga, time to break down "her" bullshit.

View attachment 708409

For hating white people so much Venus is way too obsessed with them.
Cliche petty-ass black bitch. Hating on white as an excuse for why she can't do anything in this world.

View attachment 708411

Venus is now also bald like any self-respecting trans woman would be.
Looks even more like a man...because he is.

Yes, they do....they can. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Malcolm X kinda did.

View attachment 708413

Are fancy restaurants "white spaces" because only whites have enough money to pay for it? If that's the case why are the brown and black people there?
I hate Raisin In The Sun. I really fucking do. I mean, it's a great piece of literature reflecting the 1960s lower-class black family (despite most black families being middle class at the time), the family's idea of the rich, and wealthy elite was WHITEY. So, black victimhood claimers will use this idea to perpetuate it to say that I can't be better than Whitey because Whitey won't let me and all that bullshit. These niggas are proving the "niggas are dumb" stance fullproof, and it hurts.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That first tweet is total bullshit. Thomas doesn't have a girlfriend.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The purr-fectly tasteful treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 703414

Somehow Venus sold out of whatever the fuck this is supposed to be in a day and is making more. Plus she has just purchased the domain for a new website with the release of midheaven coming shortly.
Before reading the tweet that this is some sort of bath elixr. I initially thought these were jars marijuana. Regardless of what's contained inside those jars, I'd distrust any product named Swamp Water solely for the disgusting connotations the name evokes. Someone must not have studied Marketing 101.

looks like he's getting his "bestie" to work on the site for him. I'm actually surprised he didn't take this opportunity to e-beg and tard cum the fuck out of this.
Although I haven't read the OP and posts before this page, Venus sounds like a slacktivist in the truest sense of the word - someone who wants to do x, y, and z in the name of activism only to always come up with an excuse for inaction when it comes time to take action to accomplish those goals. Venus comes across as a person that suddenly lacks the time, resources, or energy to lift a finger when challenged to turn thoughts and beliefts into meaningful action.

Worse, someone that truly needed a website and lacked both the skill to self-design and funds for a professional job still might be able to get one. In other situations, someone with the right connections might know web designers who could be persuaded to make a deal where the designer creates a basic site for free or very low cost in return for the person promoting the web designer's business and getting referral commissions if those referrals generate new business for the web designer.

Venus - behaving like an entitled NEET, however - seems to think it's easier and better to passive-aggressively ask demand asspatters to sink uncompensated time and resources into projects for absolutely nothing in return (and most likely not even a simple Thank you).

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
Bitch, no one's gonna give your ass money through e-begging. Just whore yourself out.
as disgusting as the idea of someone wanting to willingly sleep with him is (let alone pay for it too), at least there is some sort of exchange going on that requires more effort than throwing autistic tantrums online to thousands of followers who only follow for clout / further e-begging exposure.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino