Dramacow Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite / Thomas Lee Hinyard - Racist, e-begging tranny "dyke-faggot"

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
A "trans dyke"? So in other words, it's a straight man then? Why troon out if you're just gonna date people of the opposite sex anyway? I will never understand these people.
I think he's actually gay. I remember at some point he said he only fucks trans "woc"/male "nonbinaries" and the type he surrounds himself with are basically shameless, weirdly dressed men who you can't even call shemales. So he's a gay tranny-chasing transvestite except he doesn't like his trannies to look too feminine.

He's sort of like Zack Antolak/Zinnia Jones. Zack only fucks other men with a crossdressing fetish, but calls himself a lesbian for extra woke points because hetero transsexuals > homo transsexuals on the progressive stack.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Venus is upset with some judgy trans folk.

Oh and don't forget to donate today.

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
Laser hair removal would be a waist of money. Tom's face and body would still look extremely manly even if it was hairless. Has he looked in the mirror? He's got to have noticed that he doesn't look much better freshly shaven. I have to say though, I'm surprised he's even trying to look like a woman. All this time, I thought looking like a creepy man in very strange women's clothing was all part of his fetish. He also seemed to get off on people knowing he's not a woman. Remember when a mother confronted him for having his bulge in her child's face?

I think this is also the first time he's mentioned being dysphoric over masculine traits. The only other time I remember him mentioning dysphoria was how "dysphoric" taking estrogen made him because it made his dick soft. What all the other trannies are saying about him must be starting to get to him.

Da Banggaz Da Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, when I look at Tommy's tweets; I just wish that someone

ANYONE

Would go to his "farm" and just slap him.

All he does is sit on his ass all day, begging for money and spend all his time on Twitter. Why can't he just shut up and admit to himself he's just a gay man who has a fetish and be done with it? Or turn himself in to the sex offenders list?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Can I buy Easter eggs yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aka "reeeeeeee how can I make this about me?" This guy doesn't give a shit about black people, trans women or whatever, just himself. He paints himself as the only radical black person who'll ask the hard-hitting questions, but all he really wants is to be noticed as that offensive, always offended black guy with fake tits (and maybe if he can grift some extra $$ while he's at it).

UselessRubberKeyboard

Can I buy Easter eggs yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“When black trans women ain’t being killed in huge numbers...”

Is there any kind of statistic that shows the systematic slaughtering of black trans women in record numbers?
Doubtful. The "huge" numbers of black troons being murdered are the few that crop up in the real trans murder stats, and it's mostly because they're involved in prostitution and drugs (those well-known safe and secure employment 'options' that are liberating and totes personal choice, yo). I'd wager there's more white or cis streetwalkers murdered each year, but who gives a fuck about white or cis women, rite? Can't fault an empowering job choice!

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Checking the thread after someone suddenly liked one of my old post

He lost his verified mark? what happened? he did not pass a purity test?

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
Why do these munters think wearing a cheap bra makes them look feminine in any way? If I were to don a pair of boxers would I be considered an alpha male?

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, we're only celebrating the black veterans. No whites, no yellows, no tans. The black ones.

WE WUZ MILITANT

Also, Only black trans women are able to be upset by slurs apparently.

Oh and let’s sit outside with my titties exposed and then get upset that people are looking.

I’m honestly getting a little mad on the internet about how exclusionary Venus is. You would think someone of a marginalized group would want to support others in the same struggle, but not here. I’m sure in her deluded brain white trans people are responsible for all the woes in Venus’ life.