Off-Topic Venus Palermo / VenusAngelic - For general Venus gossip

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Venus talks about a lot of shit here, like how her mum physically abusing her has caused her to have a BDSM kink
Idk how long this will stay up, so can someone archive please thanks

Edit i posted this whilst still watching, she also says Manaki is a mini version of her mum (yikes) so yeah rip Venus' marriage
On my phone so this is the best version I can do.

And it's incredibly common for people raised by narcissists and abusers to inadvertently love and marry new abusers. They are not aware of "off" behaviors, red flags, and have immense difficulty holding boundaries, which makes them ideal prey. Especially because a new narc doesn't start off bad - they love bomb you and adore you and everything feels great, and by slow degrees you lose yourself all over again after you freed yourself from the birthgivers.

~*dank meme*~

Don't look at me like that.
kiwifarms.net
The last thing I expected to see/hear was that Manaki himself was a mini Margo, jesus christ. Then again, he was a weird dude who went out of his way to see her at Disney when she was a minor and had a creepy obsession with her. I'm even sorry she had to go through with this again after leaving her hellhole. That's fucked up he got excited enough about her income to quit his own job, what a leech. If that's how he was, good for her for leaving. He looks like he could get dominated by Venus herself if she wanted to.

Hope she takes better care of herself, and I'm actually pretty happy she's learning all this stuff on her own. Only thing I hate is that those screeching harpies on other forums who said they weren't married anymore were right and that they'll use it to their advantage.

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I feel genuine sadness for Venus. What she's going through/went through with her husband is textbook for so many narc abuse survivors unfortunately. I really wish she had actual real friends in her life to let her know it's OK, that she can be OK, and that she's not the bad guy here. It was never a Folie à deux for Venus and Marge the way it is for Laur Trueman and Lillee Jean. Venus was keenly aware her mother was a hosebeast and took the chance to flee the ivory tower the minute she got it. She's resourceful and the other farms call her a manipulator and shit on her for it.

incorgnito

kiwifarms.net
It's sad that Manaki ended up being a mooch. Her backdrop for her last two at home like videos look different from her previous ones (especially the dog), so hopefully she doesn't live with him anymore and he got a job.

On a more positive note, I did some digging and found two pictures of Venus in her costume for absometal. I doubt I'll find any video footage (of her part since iirc it's a small one), but I'll be on the lookout*. Hopefully she'll get more opportunities after this.

*when it comes out

20190813-08130410-nksports-000-7-view.pngEB1zuS8VUAEKzVh.png

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
MAN, that fucking sucks. Really hope she learns from this too and uses it to grow stronger from now on.

Only thing I hate is that those screeching harpies on other forums who said they weren't married anymore were right and that they'll use it to their advantage.
Only that this is Manaki's fault rather than Venus, so... yeah. I do wonder how they'll try to spin it against her, however.
:thinking:

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I figured the marriage would never last. They were too young, they didn't really know each other, and Venus seemed... desperate? She needed help to get away from Margo, and I think Manaki and his family helped provide that out. I never thought he'd do something as stupid as quit his job and try and mooch off of Venus, but... :( Poor Venus. I'm glad she's learning it's okay to tell people no and set boundaries though.

~*dank meme*~

kiwifarms.net
MAN, that fucking sucks. Really hope she learns from this too and uses it to grow stronger from now on.

Only that this is Manaki's fault rather than Venus, so... yeah. I do wonder how they'll try to spin it against her, however.
:thinking:
That's what I mean, I'm worried they're gonna spin it to be her fault. I'm not faulting Venus...? She has no part in how Manaki treated her at all. I'm more mad he wasn't the actual support she needed and ended up just being another mooching douche who was Margo Lite.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
That's what I mean, I'm worried they're gonna spin it to be her fault. I'm not faulting Venus...? She has no part in how Manaki treated her at all. I'm more mad he wasn't the actual support she needed and ended up just being another mooching douche who was Margo Lite.

Yeah, true., and I never said you or anyone else here is faulting her btw. But MAN, will the "gossip hens"feast on it, and we all know it's gonna suck. :/a

Unsweet

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I figured the marriage would never last. They were too young, they didn't really know each other, and Venus seemed... desperate? She needed help to get away from Margo, and I think Manaki and his family helped provide that out. I never thought he'd do something as stupid as quit his job and try and mooch off of Venus, but... :( Poor Venus. I'm glad she's learning it's okay to tell people no and set boundaries though.
Manaki is actually a bit older than Venus. I want to say he is in his late twenties. He was a grown-ass man watching Venus. To be honest the whole relationship had creepy undertones that people commented on early.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are raised in a shitty, abusive, isolated environment and exploited for cash by your one family member. Your mother matchmakes you with a fan while you're high school aged, and older man. You run away from your mother and marry your much older, very first, high school boyfriend.

How many times does the above scenario NOT turn into a rerun of your abusive childhood, just with the roles shuffled around a bit? Close to zero. Now she needs to pacify another controlling narc in order to build a life in the country she's adopted as home.

It took Venus only 4 years to realize Manaki was bad news, same as the old news, rebuilding your birth family, wtf. Rain powelevels down on me, but with a lot more financial resources on hand and better access to therapy, it took me twelve. And I don't blame her for playing nice with him in public (he was at her event), that's the game you play to stay safe. She left the narc before he could leave her, and that's the only way you preserve the upper hand and keep them kind of sweet at a distance.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope to god she gets therapy, poor thing needs it. I also hope she doesn't become an alcoholic, a nice big glass every once in a while might help numb the pain, with everything she's had happen to her it could lead her to dark places... but she should be allowed to live her life how she wants to because god knows she needs to be in control of her own life. I wish her the best.

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's right to jump to demonizing Manaki so quickly. We really know so little about the dynamic of their relationship, and I'm sure he has his side too. She stated previously to "leave the poor guy alone."
Has he done things to hurt her? Probably. Has she done things that have hurt him too? Yeah, probably, but we won't hear that side from him. People (viewers) don't have to take sides when a relationship ends.
I really think that there's not enough information to cast him off as a creep. They seemed happy together at the time, and we can't judge their entire relationship off of how they met or appeared in videos.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's right to jump to demonizing Manaki so quickly. We really know so little about the dynamic of their relationship, and I'm sure he has his side too. She stated previously to "leave the poor guy alone."
Has he done things to hurt her? Probably. Has she done things that have hurt him too? Yeah, probably, but we won't hear that side from him. People (viewers) don't have to take sides when a relationship ends.
I really think that there's not enough information to cast him off as a creep. They seemed happy together at the time, and we can't judge their entire relationship off of how they met or appeared in videos.
I'm not saying he's scum and a monster. But she clearly resents him in this video. She clearly doesn't appreciate being expected to support him. And why should she support him? He's capable of working. She also makes it pretty obvious that she let him walk all over her in the early stages of their relationship, when she was putting out the cute happy videos with him. Just because she put out a video where she seemed happy doesn't mean she actually was.

Maybe their relationship isn't as bad as it seems in this video. Maybe she got drunk and recorded this to get some shit off her chest. But than she sobered up and edited it, and than uploaded it to her channel. That implies a level of dissatisfaction that personally, would be enough for me to end a relationship over. You don't have to wait till a relationship is completely fucked and hellish to end it. Just being unhappy is enough of a reason to leave a man.

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he's scum and a monster. But she clearly resents him in this video. She clearly doesn't appreciate being expected to support him. And why should she support him? He's capable of working. She also makes it pretty obvious that she let him walk all over her in the early stages of their relationship, when she was putting out the cute happy videos with him. Just because she put out a video where she seemed happy doesn't mean she actually was.

Maybe their relationship isn't as bad as it seems in this video. Maybe she got drunk and recorded this to get some shit off her chest. But than she sobered up and edited it, and than uploaded it to her channel. That implies a level of dissatisfaction that personally, would be enough for me to end a relationship over. You don't have to wait till a relationship is completely fucked and hellish to end it. Just being unhappy is enough of a reason to leave a man.
I don't see how she clearly resents him. She still hangs out with him, as he was at her event. And nobody is asking her to support him though a breakup, but I highly doubt she appreciates people tearing him down.

~*dank meme*~

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how she clearly resents him. She still hangs out with him, as he was at her event. And nobody is asking her to support him though a breakup, but I highly doubt she appreciates people tearing him down.
She called him a mini version of her mother. I don't think she cares that much if she compared him to a lighter version of her crazy and abusive mother.

• Agree
Reactions: PolexiaAphrodisia

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
She called him a mini version of her mother. I don't think she cares that much if she compared him to a lighter version of her crazy and abusive mother.
You can't speak for her and say she doesn't care. It's her (still) husband. Of course she cares on some level, even if it's just reminiscing about the good memories of their relationship. I'm waiting for the part 2 (if that ever gets uploaded) before I jump to any conclusions.

Thiccc Weenie

All ass, no class
kiwifarms.net
Low-key a bit high-key worried that Venus is very quickly on her way to actually becoming an “On-Topic” discussion...

It’s one thing to go through abuse after abuse, etc. but it’s been said a thousand times here about a thousand different people that having a previously hard life doesn’t excuse currently shitty behaviors.

This isn’t to say that she’s shitty, (yet.. still holding out for her to get better for HER), but she’s DEFINITELY, majorly fucked in the head, and while it’s true you can, at face value, see some desire for growth and independence, there are a ton of other red flags I think all of us here would rather not notice right away.

It’s easier and a hell of a lot less painful to imagine her doing and becoming what we want for her to do and become. Not in spite of her circumstances, but because of them.

I’m actually very sad today for her.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
She recorded this days ago, and still put it up. So I guess the comments would determine if she took it down or not.

I'm kind of sad about her and Mana, because she seemed to have a good relationship with his mother. Then again, it would be hard not to find any mother ideal when you got stuck with Margo.

I dunno why I want this bitch to be happy, but I really do.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
I hope to god she gets therapy, poor thing needs it. I also hope she doesn't become an alcoholic, a nice big glass every once in a while might help numb the pain, with everything she's had happen to her it could lead her to dark places... but she should be allowed to live her life how she wants to because god knows she needs to be in control of her own life. I wish her the best.
She said before she had a lot of therapy leading her up to her 'return' to YouTube. Previously, she has also said she was diagnosed with BPD, which would explain the liability to drinking, constant changing of her content (dolly make up, to eating challenges to virtual tuber to this now etc), depressive mood swings and even her eating disorder (impulse control issues mean it's easier to develop one, binge eating and starvation is also a common thing in BPD without the whole body image side of an eating disorder). It also causes you to have distorted views of people, doing from loving to despising them, which explains going from saying leave the poor guy alone to this guy was like a mini version of my mum.

She's been abused for pretty much all her life. Honestly I don't think YouTube is the best job for her given that history, being in the public eye when you have a mental illness that is renowned for making people have public spergouts is a recipie for disaster, but if it makes her happy then good for her. I just hope her fanbase don't fan the flames in the future. She needs a good circle of friends to support her and not give into any urges to reconnect with her biological family.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino