Off-Topic Venus Palermo / VenusAngelic - For general Venus gossip

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Oh man. Poor Venus.

A daughter never truly recovers (or even finds a correct diagnosis) for the utter curse of having a narcissistic (and particularly unique curse - single) mother forced upon them by birth. The level of isolation and the fact the mother simply using a particular tone of voice or certain words can trigger these girls just ruins them.

A friend of mine is over thirty and trapped at home with her narc mom still, who won't let her drive or move out alongside the abuse, she tried marrying some internet random to get out but it didn't work out. She says she feels like - and I quote - crushing her own skull - whenever she hears her mother's voice. She is a chronic alcoholic now.

I hope Kappa is whacked by a john. Then Venus can stop looking for something that just isn't there. There's no answers, no meaning to the madness. It just doesn't fucking matter because you can't change it and stewing in it searching for something you simply won't find will destroy you.

Susan Schofield reminds me of Kappa in some regards, and this sounds fucked, but the drugging probably saved Jani Schofield from the effects of a Venus-like existence, being monetised and abused and trotted out on TV, even if it did intellectually and emotionally stunt her. Depressing.

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
Is this thread just an echo-chamber of "Poor Venus"?

After the 100th comment about how horrible her upbringing was, it starts to feel like this thread has no purpose. Quit attaching her every move to her mother. Imagine being abused by someone, and every single time you make a mistake going forward you have an army of people saying "It's because this person abused you!"
It probably makes her feel like she can't escape this victim persona because people won't let her.

Shit she has started and dropped so far this past year:

1. The virtual idol thing
2. Her singing career
3. Her fanicon (or whatever its called) paid content app (doesn't post to it anymore from what Iv'e heard from users)
4. Social media manager/business/advertising thing
5. Girl's bar
6. Designing and selling clothing
7. Uploading weekly videos
8. Streaming every week

She also slandered Manaki pretty badly in that one video. I agree with the 1000's of comments saying "She needs therapy and to get off the internet."

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this thread just an echo-chamber of "Poor Venus"?

After the 100th comment about how horrible her upbringing was, it starts to feel like this thread has no purpose. Quit attaching her every move to her mother. Imagine being abused by someone, and every single time you make a mistake going forward you have an army of people saying "It's because this person abused you!"
It probably makes her feel like she can't escape this victim persona because people won't let her.

Shit she has started and dropped so far this past year:

1. The virtual idol thing
2. Her singing career
3. Her fanicon (or whatever its called) paid content app (doesn't post to it anymore from what Iv'e heard from users)
4. Social media manager/business/advertising thing
5. Girl's bar
6. Designing and selling clothing
7. Uploading weekly videos
8. Streaming every week

She also slandered Manaki pretty badly in that one video. I agree with the 1000's of comments saying "She needs therapy and to get off the internet."
If you've read the thead, surely you've seen that this is the 100th comment demanding to know if you're the only one who feels this way.

Make better posts if you want to see better posts.

Edit: avoiding a double post. 5 days ago, Venus announced she's travelling to seoul to work at an anime convention. This must've russled Mags jimmies, seeing as Margaret is banned from re-entry and Seoul was her dream, not Venus's.
Screenshot_20200118-103616_Chrome.jpg

For anyone wishing to make fun of Venoos's bad skin and greasy NEET hair, this seems like an excellent opportunity to seek out candid photos.

Last edited:

Om...

kiwifarms.net
If you've read the thead, surely you've seen that this is the 100th comment demanding to know if you're the only one who feels this way.

Make better posts if you want to see better posts.

Edit: avoiding a double post. 5 days ago, Venus announced she's travelling to seoul to work at an anime convention. This must've russled Mags jimmies, seeing as Margaret is banned from re-entry and Seoul was her dream, not Venus's.
View attachment 1103820

For anyone wishing to make fun of Venoos's bad skin and greasy NEET hair, this seems like an excellent opportunity to seek out candid photos.
KBS Arena hall is low-budget venue, it was remodeled from Sports Hall and not fancy at all. Also it's location is too far from city centre, almost near to the domestic Kimpo airport. I know it very well, because every year have to attend International Beauty competition at that place. However out of couriousity I'd like to attend this event if there's still tickets available on reasonable price

Um...

kiwifarms.net
KBS Arena hall is low-budget venue, it was remodeled from Sports Hall and not fancy at all. Also it's location is too far from city centre, almost near to the domestic Kimpo airport. I know it very well, because every year have to attend International Beauty competition at that place. However out of couriousity I'd like to attend this event if there's still tickets available on reasonable price
Please report back if you go!

cruisecontrol4cool

Proud Doxee 2k19
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus Cap 1.JPGVenus Cap 2.JPG
I haven't paid attention to Venus or her social media in forever, but I saw this insta story by chance.
New (ex) boyfriend or something I guess. I can't tell if I'm really out of the loop or if this is totally out of nowhere. Or am I rarted and this is still about Manaki?

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1125193View attachment 1125194
I haven't paid attention to Venus or her social media in forever, but I saw this insta story by chance.
New (ex) boyfriend or something I guess. I can't tell if I'm really out of the loop or if this is totally out of nowhere. Or am I rarted and this is still about Manaki?
She did previously say Manaki was abusive but deleted the video, saying she wanted to make a more clear and concise video instead at a later date.

So, I assume this is about him. Yikes.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
She referred to him as a mini version of her mom without indicating any specific abuses. I got the impression he was pressuring her to keep making "idol" type videos even though she no longer wanted to do them. His own attempts to become youtube famous died out quickly and he tried to gain viewers by featuring Venus in the videos a few times. Personally, I thought Mana was a likable guy, if not a bit immature for his age and I thought he was good for Venus, but we only get to see what they show us. No relationship is perfect, people fight, money is almost always a problem (even the very wealthy tend to argue about who is spending what) and when you add someone with a serious mental illness into the mix, things are bound to go south. Also if Venus really is suffering from BPD, it's likely that her perspective on her own relationships can change with the wind, what she sees as loving and nurturing one day, she might feel is manipulative and suffocating the next, it's difficult for people with BPD to process their own feelings about pretty much everything.

As for the hugboxing, I think a lot of the people here understand what Venus has had to deal with in her life, her mother being such a horror show of a person and all, and we sympathize with her. Poor girl didn't have a chance in the world being raised the way she was. It doesn't absolve her of her behavior, but for the most part, we get it.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
I mean we also did see some odd things here and there about Manaki.
Him apparently telling Venus that she wasn't allowed to wear lolita as a "test" to her was always something that seemed off but iirc it was mostly shrugged off, despite a few people sounding worried.
It is true we don't have the full picture because only a sliver of it was posted on social media.
Perhaps Manaki was controlling.
Perhaps Venus is blowing a lot of shit out of proportion.
Porque nos dos?

A Seagull

kiwifarms.net

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
No idea why this needs to be on the internet. She never even introduced "Ken" to her audience but all of a sudden her Instagram is full of rants about him. And to top it off she posts a photo of a random kid and goes into detail about how he was supposedly sexually abused.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if she really ended up dating a dirtbag, but the cynical part of me is starting to see a pattern of using people and then publically slandering them as soon as they are no longer "useful".

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she will ever attract a normal romantic partner unless she changes her name, drops every trace of kawaii-ness, drops the social media, and gets a normal job. Any trace of fame attracts creeps, social climbers, and people who will expect you to be rich. And the media everywhere is probably full of bad people.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Are you serious? "Poor Venus"? If she's not lying, she kept that as a secret? Knowing a baby/kid was abused? I'm sorry but she's either a manipulative liar that is addicted to attention OR a gigantic piece of shit with no conscience. She, instead of contacting the police, posts about it online, posts the kid's face online too, and then deletes it, pretends it never happened and takes pictures of herself crying. Who even eats that up anymore?

A Seagull

kiwifarms.net
Are you serious? "Poor Venus"? If she's not lying, she kept that as a secret? Knowing a baby/kid was abused? I'm sorry but she's either a manipulative liar that is addicted to attention OR a gigantic piece of shit with no conscience. She, instead of contacting the police, posts about it online, posts the kid's face online too, and then deletes it, pretends it never happened and takes pictures of herself crying. Who even eats that up anymore?
Not defending venus but Japan's police system is absolutely fucked.
The police get bonuses for filing less reports. (because it supposedly implies less crime)
So if they can avoid it, they don't file anything.
I highly doubt they'd do anything about some hearsay from a gaijin who has a bat shit social media presence speaking out against an ex.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
It would not surprise me in the slightest if she really ended up dating a dirtbag, but the cynical part of me is starting to see a pattern of using people and then publically slandering them as soon as they are no longer "useful".
I'm not surprised she does this, it's something she learned from Margo growing up, so it's probably normal to her and something she might do subconsciously. If she was somewhere where they cared about mental health, she could be taught to be aware of it and to stop doing it.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I thought she was dating girls, and opened a business with her best friend of the moment, they had an office and employees?

And hasn't she moved like three times in the past year, was recently looking for something more affordable? As opposed to something with less ken?

It's very hard to separate what is true and what isn't, which is why (to me) it's so difficult to separate her real struggles from emotional manipulation of fans/followers.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
V took what I presume is a little dig at Marge: she did the four photo challenge and used the old photo Marge scouted out a few days ago to try and sell her moldering old dresses as her MySpace photo.
Screenshot_20200203-070859_Chrome.jpg