Trainwreck Venus Palermo / VenusAngelic - For general Venus gossip

Nick Gurs

"The Good, The Bad, The Autistic"
kiwifarms.net
I know, right. No other thread on this farms seems to trigger the 'rescue' impulse like Venus. Probably because under all the uwu and play-acting she's quite clever and sharp, and it's also not entirely self-inflicted with her. It's hard to watch her spiral and know the probable outcome. Sadly, I think the person needs an amount of self-awareness and want to be helped, and also the ability to discern actual useful help from 'will marry u!' simps.

Re. her appearance - bear in mind, while the immediate complications are dealt with, she did lose 1.25m of intestine in that surgery. That can't be good for you...
It was never truly self inflicted in the first place until she broke out on her own and did something stupid like that unnecessary surgery because of her body dysmorphia from the times she was forced to do things like eat that huge ass pudding. in one sitting.

Besides that, she doesnt seem to explicitly want help but to actually exploit the "marry u simps" and play on their emotions to want to help her to keep what little following she has left from what Ive seen with every other comment being "are u okay uwu?" on her more recent videos and her either shrugging it off with a "wtf really?" attitude or ignoring them with the occasional veteran fan returning to voice their disbelief and disappointment.

Its also very unlikely that She will ever troon out or try to spread her mental problems like most other threads and rarely does any insane wierd shit (like when she was under margos control) of her own free will because shes not a intrinsically horrible person compared to most other threads where the ridicule is deserved and a great many laughs are had. So its not that hard to feel for her.

Also losing 1.25 miles of your gut likely is not very good for your body either since without it you wont get as much of all the nutrients you need to stay healthy out of your food that the digestive system naturally does all the work to get and not having all of that is probably why she looks so gaunt over the course of March as compared to before as well as mostly subsisting on Ramen.

Last edited:

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Also losing 1.25 miles of your gut likely is not very good for your body either since without it you wont get as much of all the nutrients you need to stay healthy out of your food that the digestive system naturally does all the work to get and not having all of that is probably why she looks so gaunt
Medical/ nutrition sperg here but no, Venus will never be able to digest or process nutrients the same way again. What she had done to save what was left of her intestines left her with a digestive system that will never work the way it should. Similar to patients with Crohns and IBD that eventually have to have part of their intestines removed ( most not as nearly as severe as Venus did) they will constantly have to meet with nutritionists and dietitians to make sure that they are not in danger or malnutrition and the effects. They will always have to make up for what their bodies can no longer process.

Venus was hacked apart by a Korean surgeon/ psychopath that takes advantage of mentally ill people afraid of being fat and its a miracle that the doctors in Japan were able to save her life along with as much of her organs as they did. She also has a noticeable ED and likely is not getting any dietary counseling. What we are seeing in the pictures is a mix of anorexia and malnutrition.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
Medical/ nutrition sperg here but no, Venus will never be able to digest or process nutrients the same way again. What she had done to save what was left of her intestines left her with a digestive system that will never work the way it should. Similar to patients with Crohns and IBD that eventually have to have part of their intestines removed ( most not as nearly as severe as Venus did) they will constantly have to meet with nutritionists and dietitians to make sure that they are not in danger or malnutrition and the effects. They will always have to make up for what their bodies can no longer process.

Venus was hacked apart by a Korean surgeon/ psychopath that takes advantage of mentally ill people afraid of being fat and its a miracle that the doctors in Japan were able to save her life along with as much of her organs as they did. She also has a noticeable ED and likely is not getting any dietary counseling. What we are seeing in the pictures is a mix of anorexia and malnutrition.
And with the anorexia and her surgery. If she is still drinking and counting calories then how much of her diet is zero nutrition?

she needs more food not less. If she is still drinking, alcohol is high calorie. To most of us that means nothing but to an anorexic a bottle of wine could = breakfast lunch dinner.

I mean who knows but she looks super gaunt and haggard. Jeez this poor girl.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
"A simple look. I love to dress how I feel based on the day"

So she feels suffocated.

She could really use a sandwich or beef or something that will keep her feeling full longer instead of eating cutesy stuff that sounds good but isnt doing her any favors.

Ive dont believe anyone could subsist off exclusively ramen, veggies, and a nibble of Octopus here and there for long periods of time even without the anorexia and surgery and still be healthy regardless of how much makeup she tries to cover the scars.

Even the average Ramen lover would eventually cave and eat something with more nutritional value every few days or so.

169797082_782823115705033_8131641548627855756_n - Copy.jpg

Let's hope she is alright on her livestream today.

Wont be surprised if shes got massive bedhead again.

No idea why she has giant glasses now like in the last livestream.
Might have just been a cosplay thing or another effect of the surgery catching up with her.
When she was asked about them she just said she felt like wearing them.

Im still rooting for Venus. Lord knows the poor girl needs all the help she can get.

Edit:

Didnt sub to her OF but took a peek at her amazon wishlist.

Good Lord.

As eccentric as she could be at times, I definitely dont believe she picked this lolcow cosplay out herself.

This was on her Wishlist among other things like Adobe Photoshop.

lolcow cosplay.jpg

Last edited:

CatFace

kiwifarms.net
Does she honestly like eating anything? With her surgery can she even enjoy eating something?
I got zero idea but having your intestines removed, wouldn’t that cause gastro problems?

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole landmine-girl thing is shockingly selfaware and I kinda hope she sticks with that. Anything would be better than a return to Baby Beenos.

She's got at least one troll in her comments saying shit like "removing your intestines is the new cute way to be thin, right?" but before I could cap it had been deleted. By V or by IG I don't know. And some curry pajeet told her that "I dress how I feel" is a retarded caption because everyone does that.

I feel like they're Margo's flying monkeys, but who knows.

CatFace

kiwifarms.net
The whole landmine-girl thing is shockingly selfaware and I kinda hope she sticks with that. Anything would be better than a return to Baby Beenos.

She's got at least one troll in her comments saying shit like "removing your intestines is the new cute way to be thin, right?" but before I could cap it had been deleted. By V or by IG I don't know. And some curry pajeet told her that "I dress how I feel" is a retarded caption because everyone does that.

Fucking Margo. If I saw this story on like Reddit or something . With no contextI’d think it’s a bad attempt at creative writing.

in reality her fucking mom actually did put on her dress and dance and uploaded on YouTube. Like a freak.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net

I wish I had forgotten that whole infantilization problem she has which even Manaki commented on.

Fucking Margo. If I saw this story on like Reddit or something . With no contextI’d think it’s a bad attempt at creative writing.

in reality her fucking mom actually did put on her dress and dance and uploaded on YouTube. Like a freak.
When did this happen? I am no expert on Haggology.

EDIT:

Yeah Shes definitely been being pimped out for at least a year.

Last edited:

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag - God must be a Boogie Man
kiwifarms.net
Guys, Manaki wasn't in 'his late twenties' when he married Venus, he was born in 1990 or 1991. He was a slightly older fan of hers but the age gap isn't absolutely scandalous (especially considering that this is Japan).

edit: She also kept her stomach surgery a secret from Manaki for a significant amount of time, it was definitely covered here and/or the other farms. Doesn't anyone remember her eventual confessions about this and how she insisted she was so afraid to tell him even as she was becoming dangerously ill? In hindsight that behavior is just unhinged, whether she wanted a narrative or truly feared his reaction.
Manaki is 7 years older than her and was watching her when she was a young teen. She was barely an adult when they got married. How is that not creepy? No normal 26 year old is interested in a teen that dresses like a little girl.

CatFace

kiwifarms.net
I wish I had forgotten that whole infantilization problem she has which even Manaki commented on.

When did this happen? I am no expert on Haggology.

EDIT:

Yeah Shes definitely been being pimped out for at least a year.
It was when Margo was complaining about having to clear out her storage unit and selling Venus stuff. And she decided to try on an outfit and dance around in it.

maybe someone else can help me I can’t be assed to go through the Margo thread but I think it was late 2019? Early 2020?

Last edited:

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
He was probably as good as you could expect though, given the circumstances. It's a miracle that Venus didn't end up married (or sold) to an outright pedophilic sex slaver.
Is that what Margo was aiming for?
She wanted to marry Venus off to someone rich and never even taught her about sex/ reproduction all while bragging publicly that Venus was still a virgin when she ran away.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Is that what Margo was aiming for?
She wanted to marry Venus off to someone rich and never even taught her about sex/ reproduction all while bragging publicly that Venus was still a virgin when she ran away.

Dont really care about the virginity part since shes never been a truly self righteous cunt and never was, but Margo really was planning to marry her off to some rich guy and mooch off him through her.

Venus was the result of Margo's first failed attempt at that and trying to baby trap Venus's Dad.

She likely wanted Venus to baby trap Manaki.

Fortunately for everyone, shes not a psycho (and thus proving the Margo insanity isnt genetic) and didnt do that.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
It was when Margo was complaining about having to clear out her storage unit and selling Venus stuff. And she decided to try on an outfit and dance around in it.

maybe someone else can help me I can’t be assed to go through the Margo thread but I think it was late 2019? Early 2020?

I think I know what you mean, Wasnt it in the OP on the first page of Margo's Thread?

Edit: Sorry for the Double post. Thought the reply was in the edit section of the previous one.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo dancing around in Venus's dress was part of their "My Strange Addiction" episode. Venus was showing her dolly fashion in a photo shoot, and her fugly mutti burst onto set suddenly, shoved into one of her daughter's outfits, screaming about she is so dolly auch, ja? Look at mutti, Venoos! Marge scared the shit out of the production team.

But this is the type of behavior Margo encouraged Venus to replicate if she ever wanted to get ahead in the world: loud, offensive, pushy, rude, tone deaf. Fortunately for Venus, she has an actual sense of humor and feels embarrassed after she's been too much.

There was also scenario where Margo tried out for a kawaii commercial looking for a young teen adoru (CanCam audition). This 37 year old mother of a teenager filmed her audition tape for a teen commercial in the bathroom, wearing a bikini. The resulting cringe was epic.

Edit: oh, and then there was this. From around 2013. Marge tried to re-cteate Venus's viral "cuppy cakes" video. Venus was around 13 at the time.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Margo dancing around in Venus's dress was part of their "My Strange Addiction" episode. Venus was showing her dolly fashion in a photo shoot, and her fugly mutti burst onto set suddenly, shoved into one of her daughter's outfits, screaming about she is so dolly auch, ja? Look at mutti, Venoos! Marge scared the shit out of the production team.

But this is the type of behavior Margo encouraged Venus to replicate if she ever wanted to get ahead in the world: loud, offensive, pushy, rude, tone deaf. Fortunately for Venus, she has an actual sense of humor and feels embarrassed after she's been too much.

There was also scenario where Margo tried out for a kawaii commercial looking for a young teen adoru (CanCam audition). This 37 year old mother of a teenager filmed her audition tape for a teen commercial in the bathroom, wearing a bikini. The resulting cringe was epic.

Edit: oh, and then there was this. From around 2013. Marge tried to re-cteate Venus's viral "cuppy cakes" video. Venus was around 13 at the time.

I had only seen trailers for that my strange addictions episode back then.

Turns out the real story was almost as bad as my headcanon from back then years later.

edit: removed the Exorcism scene as to not blind other Farmers.

She is most definitely some evil creature wearing human skin.

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was banned from the stream today at random by a moderator for asking if she was being forced to do the livestreams this week once.

All While she was talking and holding the cookie dough box with both hands.

She definitely has a metaphorical gun to her head.

Wont waste my time anymore and just skimp the streams the day after.

Fuck this.
Don't do this shit and brag about it here.