Trainwreck Venus Palermo / VenusAngelic - For general Venus gossip

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
Why I think Venus is a true victim and will continue to be a victim:
Her mom hardwired it into her head that she's inherently less lovable and that it's normal for her mom to take advantage of her. I'm pretty sure there are screenshots of her mom sperging that no one can love her as she does, and men just want to take advantage of her. This childhood abuse makes her vulnerable to future abuse in romantic and nonromantic relationships. It's been documented that people abused by parents/guardians/caretakers as children are more susceptible to abuse as adults because they think it's normal and acceptable. So she may continue to get in bad situations and stay in them because the "I'm a bad person and I'm lucky someone is paying attention to me" mantra is so deeply engrained. I think there were some folie à deux happenings in her childhood. It's impressive she broke free because many people never do.

Her lethargy on camera is starting to remind me of Eugenia. The pauses in her sentences as she searches for words seem excessive. Of course, she's ESL, but this seems like more pauses than in the past. I think her handle of the English language has always good, if decently accented. When she was younger, she spoke English fast, and she'd respond quickly in interviews. It also seems like she's gasping for air at points. Anorexia is a pernicious disease, and a slow decline in oneself is harder to notice. She'll have a catalyst, which will make her either get help or sink into the depths. I don't know if she's reached that catalyst yet. Does she want to die?

Japanese farmers: Has her Japanese language ability declined in recent months?

Venus's linguistic prowess a few years ago:
Hearing Swiss German broke my brain. Brb gonna ice pick my eardrums.

Last edited:

Nick Gurs

"The Good, The Bad, The Autistic"
kiwifarms.net
Why I think Venus is a true victim and will continue to be a victim:
Her mom hardwired it into her head that she's inherently less lovable and that it's normal for her mom to take advantage of her. I'm pretty sure there are screenshots of her mom sperging that no one can love her as she does, and men just want to take advantage of her. This childhood abuse makes her vulnerable to future abuse in romantic and nonromantic relationships. It's been documented that people abused by parents/guardians/caretakers as children are more susceptible to abuse as adults because they think it's normal and acceptable. So she may continue to get in bad situations and stay in them because the "I'm a bad person and I'm lucky someone is paying attention to me" mantra is so deeply engrained. I think there were some folie à deux happenings in her childhood. It's impressive she broke free because many people never do.

Her lethargy on camera is starting to remind me of Eugenia. The pauses in her sentences as she searches for words seem excessive. Of course, she's ESL, but this seems like more pauses than in the past. I think her handle of the English language has always good, if decently accented. When she was younger, she spoke English fast, and she'd respond quickly in interviews. It also seems like she's gasping for air at points. Anorexia is a pernicious disease, and a slow decline in oneself is harder to notice. She'll have a catalyst, which will make her either get help or sink into the depths. I don't know if she's reached that catalyst yet. Does she want to die?

Japanese farmers: Has her Japanese language ability declined in recent months?

Venus's linguistic prowess a few years ago:
Hearing Swiss German broke my brain. Brb gonna ice pick my eardrums.

Swiss German :story:

I had also just seen that video the other day with her and noticed her being hyper and really fast when speaking English, though that might just be the video editing since in live action videos she was speaking normally. Also saw Eugenia's thread for the first time a week ago and it definitely seems that Venus is rapidly going towards that path, despite looking worse than her once when she nearly died from the surgery.

Maybe the Livestreaming will be the Catalyst? She did say that the streams were depressing in terms of content.
Probably she was reflecting on how she's over 20 and still pretending to act like a doll and do childish things and not acting her age.

I dont think she wants to die, just doesn't know who to talk to or trust and nothing is more depressing than not having anyone of your own choosing, to share it with and feel safe. It was especially noticeable when she basically told her friends she didnt like them from 10:23 to the end of the video vaguely and was teased about it.

She definitely has a Diva complex though and it reared its ugly head when it came to Manaki. Overcoming it would probably be her first step to making something of herself out of the salvage of what's left of her life since she doesn't have an idea of what she wants to be and doesn't seem to be making steps towards anything but drama for attention.

Not Japanese but she's been stuttering often when speaking even small Japanese phrases with about the same grasping she does with English.

Last edited:

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think Venus is probably still technically married and just has a shitty abusive boyfriend looking to use her to generate income just like Mama did.
This is where I’m leaning now. What sort of pimp would pay for a decent place for her to live when there are shitty ass one rooms all over the place?

It’s probably Mana’s place. He’s letting her live in it. They have a separate living arrangement so she still gets a visa.

what this arrangement entails? Well can’t speculate. I mean it’s speculation on speculation haha Are they going to meet every five years so she can get his tax papers and renew? Is he just letting her stay out until her current card expires? Does he have hope of getting back together?

only time will tell.

(or already has pr if they were married for four years I still see that as a possibility but I’m confused on the timeline. But wouldn’t explain why she was in the same place.)

sorry I always sperg about visa but it’s one of those things where she is either fine in it or getting herself into a really bad situation.

Last edited:

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
Swiss German :story:

I had also just seen that video the other day with her and noticed her being hyper and really fast when speaking English, though that might just be the video editing since in live action videos she was speaking normally. Also saw Eugenia's thread for the first time a week ago and it definitely seems that Venus is rapidly going towards that path, despite looking worse than her once when she nearly died from the surgery.

Maybe the Livestreaming will be the Catalyst? She did say that the streams were depressing in terms of content.
Probably she was reflecting on how she's over 20 and still pretending to act like a doll and do childish things and not acting her age.

I dont think she wants to die, just doesn't know who to talk to or trust and nothing is more depressing than not having anyone of your own choosing, to share it with and feel safe. It was especially noticeable when she basically told her friends she didnt like them from 10:23 to the end of the video vaguely and was teased about it.

She definitely has a Diva complex though and it reared its ugly head when it came to Manaki. Overcoming it would probably be her first step to making something of herself out of the salvage of what's left of her life since she doesn't have an idea of what she wants to be and doesn't seem to be making steps towards anything but drama for attention.

Not Japanese but she's been stuttering often when speaking even small Japanese phrases with about the same grasping she does with English.

If there were a god, Swiss German wouldn't exist.

She could be hyping herself up on energy drinks or just adrenalin. She mentioned drinking energy drinks in her convenience store video. Eugenia used to be able to hype herself up for videos before she got really sick. Does she purge?

I don't know if I'd consider her a diva. I feel like she has that internet false bravado that is seen in true cows. But maybe her infamy has gotten to her. I have only picked through a few videos since I first discovered her years ago. Others probably know more. That's just my opinion from the videos I have seen. I really can't stand most of her videos. Weebo shit isn't my thing.

I hope she can find a nice Japanese boy who loves & respects her and will get her that sweet spousal visa.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
If there were a god, Swiss German wouldn't exist.

She could be hyping herself up on energy drinks or just adrenalin. She mentioned drinking energy drinks in her convenience store video. Eugenia used to be able to hype herself up for videos before she got really sick. Does she purge?

I don't know if I'd consider her a diva. I feel like she has that internet false bravado that is seen in true cows. But maybe her infamy has gotten to her. I have only picked through a few videos since I first discovered her years ago. Others probably know more. That's just my opinion from the videos I have seen. I really can't stand most of her videos. Weebo shit isn't my thing.

I hope she can find a nice Japanese boy who loves & respects her and will get her that sweet spousal visa.

Knowing her and the company she keeps and has willingly kept in the past, especially "Ken", "nice" is the last thing she looks for in a guy.

You'll just be banging your head against a brick wall expecting anything more than her screaming "abuse" at anything good in her life and running herself ragged and away from her projects she starts within a week with her false bravado she really let slide off in her streams.

Probably why she still has a thread here. Just stating the truth and not trying to come off as pessimistic since shes not an inherently terrible person.

Never made sense to want to go live in a country with such an anti-individual, workaholic culture and isolating day to day life, that it leads to some of the highest suicide rates in the world with it being 7th in 2017 and climbing since then with no plans to deal with it. Despite being a First world country.

Suspect she took on the weeb persona just to hide the fact she took the opportunity to escape by blind luck and was grateful for it. Especially from her LARPing attempts at comedy videos.

Which is why people mention Japan's mental health care being absolute dogshit.

Last edited:

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mental health recovery is rarely a straight path. It's often a long, 2-step-forward-1-step-back process interspersed with big, dramatic failures. With time and effort it eventually pays off and you get somewhere better than you were. But since Venus left Manaki there hasn't really been any kind of step forward. I don't think her long term prospects are good because she's not only unable to navigate her past abuse, she has a knack for getting into bad situation that only make things worse and add more truama.

Given how bad she looks I wouldn't be suprised if she ends up in the hospital soon. If that happens and she's not still married to Manaki that's where she's mostly like to be picked up by immigration, especially if she has a lengthy stay. I'm very curious to see if she manages to stay in Japan or if she eventually goes the way of her mother. It's very interesting because her life has a lot of diffrent potential ways it could go, but it's very sad because almost none of them are good.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Mental health recovery is rarely a straight path. It's often a long, 2-step-forward-1-step-back process interspersed with big, dramatic failures. With time and effort it eventually pays off and you get somewhere better than you were. But since Venus left Manaki there hasn't really been any kind of step forward. I don't think her long term prospects are good because she's not only unable to navigate her past abuse, she has a knack for getting into bad situation that only make things worse and add more truama.

Given how bad she looks I wouldn't be suprised if she ends up in the hospital soon. If that happens and she's not still married to Manaki that's where she's mostly like to be picked up by immigration, especially if she has a lengthy stay. I'm very curious to see if she manages to stay in Japan or if she eventually goes the way of her mother. It's very interesting because her life has a lot of diffrent potential ways it could go, but it's very sad because almost none of them are good.

Well her last OF activity was today and hasnt done cosplay for a few days. Might have done another OF stream.
Wont dare to venture in there because of the sickos she panders to and the weird shit documented earlier in the OP from when she had just started. Really made me lose all respect I had for her and any possible redemption arc she could have had.

From what Ive researched, Setbacks are the real challenge when recovering. Except instead of just having an off day or week here and there and moving forward anyway, she succumbed to learned helplessness and laziness and never tried again as she doubled down on whoring herself out on OF for no real reason besides exploiting simps one day. Maybe a retarded way of hers of reclaiming and exercising agency her life? Cant say, but she likely will end up in the hospital or dead at this point .

Ironically there was plenty of mental health and government funded shelters specifically funded for only women like her to go when she was in Europe. She probably knew about them but probably wanted to "find herself" and "travel" like so many cunts like to do these days. Especially judging by the "friends" she had after she left Manaki that fit that same travelslut stereotype and that she never made any real effort to take steps toward integrating into Japanese society or learning anything more than some Intermediate conversational Japanese and how to take a train.

After re-reading the old wiki image board threads from 2019-present, She is indeed manipulative and playing the victim often as well since she even denied being forced to do youtube livestreams and didnt even bother to try and be her Venus persona. Could only compare the effort to even less than most beginner streams where at least they are prepared every stream and somehow muster the energy to let you know they are alive most of the time and never stops being their persona that has the game they want to stream installed and ready to go at a moments notice.

Venus on the other hand didnt even bother to get dressed in her first stream and streamed in her pajamas/purple sweatshirt with glasses. (Not sure if they're notable or just cosplay) and forgot to even plug in the oven during her cookie stream and had to set the timer twice. as well as delaying both streams at least once by a day or more at a time.

When she was asked about an animal crossing stream on her animal crossing edition nintendo switch, she basically said she was too lazy to figure out how to stream from a Nintendo switch despite it being something she said she could get carried away with for hours and alluded to enjoying.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net

Started off the stream akin to a matter I could only describe as a failing Onlyfans and looks on the verge of crying.

She changed the streaming time to later in the day and was more lively this time and boozing as usual but in her Pajamas with a choker on this time. Also noticed she hasnt washed her hair in over a week but was actually prepared this time.

Said that she started to think of this as a hobby. and did describe most of the korean mukbang parts here and there.

23:57 said that she hates moving from countries (obviously because of Faggo)

1:06:20 Apparently starts going on a drunken projecting rant about "if all you can find is high walls and golden cans in a restaurant then that is a you problem there are a lot of other more interesting alcohols to try. can just get pure ethanol in a can like I do.. The standards are not too high here." as well as bragging about being the equivalent of a winebox alcoholic in the west.

1:37:34 Starts a drunken rant insulting one of her fans and to not ask an idiot(her) on a livestream who actually lives in japan about the cost of living.

Also said she was into twisted wonderland lately around the 2:00:00 mark.

2:00:49 goes on a memeworthy drunken rant about wanting to kick the nico nico nii character in the face.

2:05:10 basically admits to being into some rough BDSM Vampire shit.

2:07:50 good look at her gaunt face unobscured by the macbook's shitty camera quality or the reflection of the lighting on her makeup.

said something about contacts and probably has vision problems, not just for cosplay as she looked on the verge of crying with her eyelashes hanging off to the side.

Really am starting to believe the fake victim angle at this point and noticing how she is manipulative herself.
Hope she doesnt become a mother herself any time soon with the pimping shes obviously been going through behind the scenes.

Edit: found a video of her's from Aug 2019 that wasnt in the OP where she actually glances over the Farm's Thread on her here back when it was "off topic" and not "trainwreck"

1:00:38

Last edited:

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net

Well boys, She's now a cog of the satanic machine.
Latest Instagram:

172631363_729445401057288_7617654718768960493_n.jpg

"Can I be your familiar?"
#landminegirl #Jirai

Why the hell does she look so different in every photo like a completely different person?
She's like a god damn shapeshifter with all the shooping of photos she still does.

Last edited:

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hope she doesnt become a mother herself any time soon with the pimping shes obviously been going through behind the scenes.
Literally too late for this, friend

Edit: I misread this as "doesn't become HER mother any time soon", sorry

It's too late for THAT

Last edited:

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Literally too late for this, friend

Edit: I misread this as "doesn't become HER mother any time soon", sorry

It's too late for THAT

Yeah lol. She is basically a margo at this point.

She had a chance to break the cycle and threw it hard for no reason.

If she had cared to have a happy ending with a stable life with someone she had chosen
maybe she would have been even more famous than she ever was before.

EDIT:
Found a 2017 video of hers not mentioend in the OP.

Did not know she had a Hamster.

She probably abandoned that too after 2 weeks.

Last edited:

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
It’s like she knows only the surface level of a few languages so she can’t even express herself fully or out words to her emotions. Her mother fucked her up and is undoubtedly to blame for all of this but at this point it’s clear she just doesn’t have it in her to overcome anything. She should’ve left social media but she didn’t and that’s on her. Shame.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s like she knows only the surface level of a few languages so she can’t even express herself fully
Do we know if that's really true though? I wonder, just because her public act caters so heavily toward pedos and pedo-adjacents. Is she really marblemouthed in all languages or is this just "uwu I cant tawk wite"?

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Do we know if that's really true though? I wonder, just because her public act caters so heavily toward pedos and pedo-adjacents. Is she really marblemouthed in all languages or is this just "uwu I cant tawk wite"?
She's the uwu type and doing this on purpose at this point. Especially from what Ive seen in other lolcows and her well documented past 3 years. An "internet GF" with an onlyfans is just a whore, not a personality.

As was pointed out numerous times before on the imageboards, there's a million different programs for educations, GED, shelters, and government housing she could always apply for back in the west that are specifically catered to only women and are not socially stigmatized for the women who actually use them.

She also abandoned her streaming within two weeks to no ones surprise. There is an ASMR stream later on today but once a week isn't enough content for a streamer tbh and she only does it for a confidence boost until the next totally not orchestrated by her like the surgery "incident" that she flew all the way to south korea to get despite the stabilizing forces in her life advising her not to. "uwu such a victim." She's not unique. Save her bizarre cruel upbringing as a "human doll."

Last edited:

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
For English, I think the difference is she doesn’t talk like a legit child when she’s not doing the persona thing, and she sounds better in her written messages than talking. But she still lacks in English and it isn’t improving by her being in Japan. She’s still very basic in her sentence structure and word choice but better than what most of her videos portray.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
For English, I think the difference is she doesn’t talk like a legit child when she’s not doing the persona thing, and she sounds better in her written messages than talking. But she still lacks in English and it isn’t improving by her being in Japan. She’s still very basic in her sentence structure and word choice but better than what most of her videos portray.
She also has the recording software raise the pitch of her voice.

If she's mastered anything, it is the art of the Shoop.

Last edited:

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Yeah lol. She is basically a margo at this point.

She had a chance to break the cycle and threw it hard for no reason.

If she had cared to have a happy ending with a stable life with someone she had chosen
maybe she would have been even more famous than she ever was before.

EDIT:
Found a 2017 video of hers not mentioend in the OP.

Did not know she had a Hamster.

She probably abandoned that too after 2 weeks.

The hamster thing went like this:

She got some neg comments about the cage the hamster was in ( too small) on her I’m a Mom video. She said later she upgraded its cage and showed that. But I can’t find that, maybe it was a photo she uploaded. Anyway, Then she got another hamster. Later in another video, she admitted they had babies and she was over her head. And since that day no more mention of hamsters.

Nick Gurs

kiwifarms.net
Its safe to say she's done livestreaming

She rescheduled it a third time and this time another week in advance from 4/18 to 4/25.
Last time it was from 4/11 to 4/18.

She also probably either gave the hamsters away to someone or released them into the wild, since Knowing Venus, she always runs from anything requiring effort to maintain besides applying fakeup to her face. She did not mention them in her livestreams either.

I also take it she lives in the countryside in an apartment complex near Tokyo or Osaka according to her since that is the only hint she gave.
I cant blame her for trying to get some sleep with how noisy night traffic can be.

Last edited:

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
There were a couple of videos where she showed her hamsters in the background, but then she started having more serious relationship issues with Mana and her videos changed focus, even if they did survive long as her pets, I don't blame her for not showing them much.

Might be worthy to note that hamsters don't live that long anyway, like mice, it's just 2-3 years and unless you're really taking care of them well and exposing them to minimal amounts of stress, it's going to be closer to 2 years than 3.