Trainwreck Venus Palermo / VenusAngelic - For general Venus gossip

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Until Margo drops dead Venoos is doomed to stay in Japan.
As long as Venus is in Japan and away from proper mental health care, I do not see a happy ending for her that doesn't involve either suicide or spiraling down even worse.
If she went to Switzerland, it would just be a matter of time before the kappa found her. Venus is now surrounded by enablers that encourage her to keep doing this crazy shit.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
What I don't get is how can she drink so much while allegedly being on 3 antipsychotics. You don't mix those with alcohol unless your idea of a good time is squirming in pain from muscle cramps. I guess it's the benzos masking this effect.
Alcohol and mental health meds are a bad combo. My friends step brother died of a heart attack due to alcohol and antidepressants mixing.

spierdalailama

she / it / shit
kiwifarms.net
Alcohol and mental health meds are a bad combo. My friends step brother died of a heart attack due to alcohol and antidepressants mixing.
Antidepressants (even the endlessly-touted SSRIs) are cardiotoxic on their own by agonism of the 5-HT2B receptor. Not trying to diss your friend's step brother, just informing people.

Antipsychotics are cartiodoxic as fuck, too. And she's taking 3 of them at once, allegedly. I wonder who actually prescribed her a combo of 3 antipsychotics+methylphenidate+benzodiazepines assuming Japan is as drugophobic as people claim. I honestly have no idea what effect exactly her doctor expects this to have.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Antidepressants (even the endlessly-touted SSRIs) are cardiotoxic on their own by agonism of the 5-HT2B receptor. Not trying to diss your friend's step brother, just informing people.

Antipsychotics are cartiodoxic as fuck, too. And she's taking 3 of them at once, allegedly. I wonder who actually prescribed her a combo of 3 antipsychotics+methylphenidate+benzodiazepines assuming Japan is as drugophobic as people claim. I honestly have no idea what effect exactly her doctor expects this to have.

She isnt getting the right treatment, I don’t believe she is adhd or bipolar. She strikes me as borderline, which I know can’t really be treated in a classic way. Meds for the comorbidites, dbt to modify behavior patterns, and hope for the best.

Point is, she is in a country with a poor understanding of mental health and it won’t end well with her.

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
She isnt getting the right treatment, I don’t believe she is adhd or bipolar. She strikes me as borderline, which I know can’t really be treated in a classic way.
Absolutely, she has a lot of classic symptoms. Her trend phase cycling reminds me of Abby Brown, though Venus doesn't cycle quite as quickly. She is also sexually promiscuous and dresses inappropriately for attention. I don't know about her fear of rejection because I don't know her personally, but she does seem to cycle between friends quite often who are instantly her besties and then never heard from again when something goes wrong.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
As long as Venus is in Japan and away from proper mental health care, I do not see a happy ending for her that doesn't involve either suicide or spiraling down even worse.
If she went to Switzerland, it would just be a matter of time before the kappa found her. Venus is now surrounded by enablers that encourage her to keep doing this crazy shit.
Are you referring here to her online enablers (OF simps, Instagram anf YT commenters, etc.)? Because the only enabler she’s surrounded by in RL is Manaki whom she is using for a visa and meal ticket. She goes running back to him every time things go tits-up with whichever shady guy she attaches herself to (“manager,” “photographer,” etc.) and she needs a place to stay, and he takes her back every. single. time, the poor fool. He’s the OG of enablers. He should win an award or medal or something. Actually he has, come to think of it. He’s ‘won’ Venus planted back in his apartment and his life.

Other than Manaki the enablers she’s surrounded with are all online. That’s all she has and probably all she wants. She’s not capable of maintaining RL relationships, not even sugar daddies (you can’t photoshop yourself in real life, sadly.) Online enablers and simps are so much easier and more preferable. So she sits in her little pink bedroom photographing herself with a tripod for whatever scraps of $$ that still brings in and does a little livestream once in awhile when she feels the need to revel in the “Love you, Venus!” comments, and that seems to be all she wants out of life.

Last edited:

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
What's her current marital status? It's extremely strange Manaki would let his 'wife' get in such a state if they're still married and just as bad if they're actually divorced but he lets her mooch off of him. She's mixing with potentially dangerous people and going back to his actual home, he must be wilfully ignorant if he doesn't suspect anything about her constantly going off and turning up again looking wasted and bruised. I don't care what age they met or any of that, he needs to kick her out for his own sake.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely, she has a lot of classic symptoms. Her trend phase cycling reminds me of Abby Brown, though Venus doesn't cycle quite as quickly. She is also sexually promiscuous and dresses inappropriately for attention. I don't know about her fear of rejection because I don't know her personally, but she does seem to cycle between friends quite often who are instantly her besties and then never heard from again when something goes wrong.

Not trying to armchair here, but Venus has an unstable sense of identity (because she never got to figure it out- it was drilled into her), she’s referenced self harming in the past, she has substance abuse issues and an eating disorder, she idealizes people but then they’re never seen again. Manaki being a great example because at first he was her rescuer, then he became her abuser after things went sour.

Ultimately I don’t blame her if she’s BPD because being raised by a narc is a sure fire way to get that done, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have something like bipolar disorder or adhd too.

Venus needs DBT or something in addition to proper meds management but real optimistic that she’s going to get that in Japan.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net

Ooh, you're a chemist, too?

spierdalailama

she / it / shit
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, you're a chemist, too?
No sir, I just read a lot and I never cooked meth in a bathtub (in Minecraft).
Anything to keep standing at the desk of a 50 hour work week. I think they're talking about the illegal drug scene though.
It's really funny if Japanese shrinks are so rabidly anti-drug and at the same time so clueless that they prescribe 2 drugs of abuse together to a person with a history of psychosis.

Lambda 11

Initializing Idea Engine...
kiwifarms.net
Venus has to want to change. She does not want to if the last year or so is anything to go by.

Though she definitely needs a healthier diet and better environment since she likes to pretend that the missing mile of intestines is no biggie and totally does not affect her at all and never happened on top of the med/alcohol combo causing her shaking hands and constant stuttering of sentences.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
Venus has to want to change. She does not want to if the last year or so is anything to go by.

Though she definitely needs a healthier diet and better environment since she likes to pretend that the missing mile of intestines is no biggie and totally does not affect her at all and never happened on top of the med/alcohol combo causing her shaking hands and constant stuttering of sentences.
She can want to change all she wants, but unless she actually does something, she's going to stagnate and slowly fall deeper into this pit.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how she can change given Japan is terrible with mental health.

Japan being shitty with mental health treatment aside, she’s got to do something different or she’s going to end up dead. From a host of things, but she has to hit a rock bottom before she’ll wake up. And that’s an optimistic wake up.

The best I can think of is going to another country but her mother is an insane kappa so not the best option.

Does anyone know what psychiatric hospitals are like in Japan? I assume they have them but in a country that pretty much ignores mental health I’m interested to know what it takes to get admitted and what they actually do there.