VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL - (11/2/2019)

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is that huge lump on her right side? Is her fucking liver so fatty that it’s falling out of place?

View attachment 994341

I tried to zoom in closer bur my phone is acting like an asshole.
I feel like the living room looks really different. It's not just the bed/couch situation. Is it... new curtains? Wall clutter? Is it just the lighting?

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems off somehow.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Ohhhh, so it's the black dye on the tents that make it appear as if her flesh is rotting but her flesh isn't actually rotting. Thank heavens!
Someone needs to send out an alert to the medical profession immediately! Acanthosis nigricans is absolutely not caused by type 2 diabetes or super-morbid obesity. It's caused by the dye from Torrid clothing staining the skin.

She has bought so much Torrid shit that it wouldn’t surprise me if she writes this shit off on her taxes.

I will admit I was so dumbfounded when she kept saying she has a ‘lymphedema’ on her stomach because I’ve only seen cases where it’s on your legs. I googled that shit and it’s terrifying.. I see what she means because there is an obvious mass above her crotch. The only ways to really get rid of it is through surgery, so even if she does lose the weight she’s fucked.
It's like her Fupa has..... grown another Fupa. Cool.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
That was my point: is it actually lymphedema or did she hear that term in Becky's mom's after care and decided that was the real she was getting bigger, not her terrible diet?
Who knows with Amber, but she self diagnosed lymphedema in a video earlier in the year, way before Norma had her tiddy operations. To me, her laygs definitely look like they have it, just comparing to Google images. She knows that she has done this to herself, but she wants pity points for her bipolar and fake binge disorder. Cancer patients get lymphedema after having nodes removed. Amber got it by eating herself into a freakishly fat fuck, and she knows it.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Who knows with Amber, but she self diagnosed lymphedema in a video earlier in the year, way before Norma had her tiddy operations. To me, her laygs definitely look like they have it, just comparing to Google images. She knows that she has done this to herself, but she wants pity points for her bipolar and fake binge disorder. Cancer patients get lymphedema after having nodes removed. Amber got it by eating herself into a freakishly fat fuck, and she knows it.
I looked it up to and they tend to be rare with a bmi under 50 and very common with a BMI over 60.

... or gorl had a BMI of 60 at about 350 pounds. She's probably had them for ages.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino