VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL - (11/2/2019)

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Have people been going at her for diabeetus dark arm skin? As opposed to the more obvious darkening of her knuckles? Because the black dye thing is such a dumb thing to lie about. It at least would have had a chance to be believable if she didn't claim that it happens even after multiple washes.

That title is autistic af
Reminds me of some old school CWCism.

Azshara

OwO
kiwifarms.net
She is so damn wasteful. Spending hundreds of dollars on shit she has already bought and that doesn't fit, and then she doesn't even return it or get her money back. I doubt she even gives it away. Also Powerlevel and idgaf but I'm a fucking preggo fatass and have plenty of black items from torrid that don't stain my skin. She's just sickly as fuck so that excuse made me laugh. She looks so ill, it's getting pitiful.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not just torrid. Cheap clothes often use cheap dyes that can stain your skin BUT all you have to do is wash the damn clothes first, she's exposing herself as a pig who not only doesn't shower but doesn't even (have Becky) do laundry.

Normal people wash their new clothes before wearing, You try them on and if you decide you're keeping it you take it off and run it through the laundry. Nowadays even expensive clothing has sat on a fucking filthy chinaboat for weeks before it makes it to the American warehouse/web distro center/store and then finally into your possession.

I bet she doesn't even wash new underwear 🤢

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
It's not just torrid. Cheap clothes often use cheap dyes that can stain your skin BUT all you have to do is wash the damn clothes first, she's exposing herself as a pig who not only doesn't shower but doesn't even (have Becky) do laundry.

Normal people wash their new clothes before wearing, You try them on and if you decide you're keeping it you take it off and run it through the laundry. Nowadays even expensive clothing has sat on a fucking filthy chinaboat for weeks before it makes it to the American warehouse/web distro center/store and then finally into your possession.

I bet she doesn't even wash new underwear 🤢
Can she even fit into underwear with those layggings?

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
She's bought underwear in past hauls but they were obviously too small for her. I don't believe she can even wear it. The leggings (and bra) take enough abuse as it is.

Special thanks to @Optavia Sales Rep for this visual

This layout really puts Amberlynn’s body into perspective.
I originally thought, well she can probably reach her ass if she tried to wipe but absolutely not from this picture.
I can’t even imagine the smell this fat fuck gives off, can she even be considered human at this point, my lord..

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's bought underwear in past hauls but they were obviously too small for her. I don't believe she can even wear it. The leggings (and bra) take enough abuse as it is.

Special thanks to @Optavia Sales Rep for this visual

I don't understand why her butt is where it is. Butts don't go there. I'm not even sure that is a butt, maybe Amber is a dromedary.

Her skin is looking jaundiced.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why her butt is where it is. Butts don't go there. I'm not even sure that is a butt, maybe Amber is a dromedary.
Amber has one of the most definitive shelf butts I have ever seen.

Her skin is looking jaundiced.
And yet she looks healthier in this picture from August than she does now. She's positively ashen now.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree tbh, it's not really possible to have butt cheeks that high up on your fucking spine. Imagine your body and if like, your entire ass sat higher than your belly button? It makes no sense anatomically, it's like her "ass" is where her kidneys are.

As for True and Honest ass... well she doesn't have much of one tbh it looks more like ass wings. Here's a gif from MSHPL that is an extreme, obviously very progressed case of what I think Amberlynn actually has (gross, NSFW)
charity-ass-wings.gif
Unlike Amberlynn this has progressed so badly that it has begun to sag and separate, but I still suspect that's what's going on with her just in the earlier/milder stage. I think the weird squared-off shape of AL's rigid "ass" is also due to her constantly sitting, either in bed with her back against the wall or in the car. Just like the gif above you can see the ass wings are a deformed shape from constantly being sat on (lel "deformed"... they shouldn't exist in the first place, but I digress).

Here's a picture of a more "normal" looking deathfat ass (although there is something terrifying going on with the thighs--lipidema). But you can see the gigantic hips and butt cheeks are rounder and sit in a lower, more natural position. Gross pic but prob SFW:
IJWH-106227-F01.jpg

LesbianPrism

diggeen into this situation type deal
kiwifarms.net
It might be lymphadema, honestly, but if it is, 100% amber diagnosed herself. Lymphedema is diagnosed through CT scans or MRIs and we KNOW our gorl isnt going to fork over her orange chicken money for that.

Her legs are two completely different sizes- it may be a combination of swelling + unfortunate fat disposition but it could very well be lymphedema. But her """stomach""" (guess shes calling her gunt a stomach?? ok) is most likely just lard.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
It might be lymphadema, honestly, but if it is, 100% amber diagnosed herself. Lymphedema is diagnosed through CT scans or MRIs and we KNOW our gorl isnt going to fork over her orange chicken money for that.

Her legs are two completely different sizes- it may be a combination of swelling + unfortunate fat disposition but it could very well be lymphedema. But her """stomach""" (guess shes calling her gunt a stomach?? ok) is most likely just lard.
If she's already struggled with cellulitis and lymphedema at a young age, you can bet your hard earned money she's just got it widespread now.
Women *who get Alberts type of layygs and ass first typically first get the lard you're mentioning, called lipedema. Statistically they're more likely to get it than men - we've all seen them ladies with the legs like Squidward after he ate all those krabby patties and normal bodies elsewhere.
But once they get more sedentary and allow the fluid to build, or the lipedema is somewhat extreme (AKA fat), you'll inevitably go from lipodema to what's called secondary lymphedema. And if unmanaged, it will get worse, spread deeper into tissues, and eventually cause some serious damage.

But treating one doesn't treat the other.
Reference

E: for clarity

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Good grief she looks worse now than ever.
There's no way in hell she's lost any weight. Definitely gaining, Muumuu.
Still sticking to the old sizes. 4 and 5.
I've never heard of Torrid until big Al.
At 600+, nothing is going to look good.
Not expensive, tacky clothes, jewelry or makeup.
No one thinks you're keeeeewt, Amber.
You're a circus freak show.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino