VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL - (11/2/2019)

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
Yet she says that she's "maintaining"

Yeah, maintaining her weight gain probably

And, I swear, nearly in every video of her's there's always something in the background that I don't notice until someone else points out because I'm too busy being horrified at what her body looks like

Like the mattress without covers just laying on the floor in the middle of the room, the Wendy's cup, Becky (?) just trying to sleep on the couch

Still sticking to the old sizes. 4 and 5.
I don't get why the fuck she gets both size 4 and size 6 clothes, the difference is pretty fucking huge, yet here we are

Most get clothes a size or maybe two higher because of different brands that might not fit them despite being the same size (like, an L shirt from brand x might not be the same as a shirt the same size from brand y, it happened to me before, but Amber gets all her clothes from Torrid, so they are the same size all of them)

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It might be lymphadema, honestly, but if it is, 100% amber diagnosed herself. Lymphedema is diagnosed through CT scans or MRIs and we KNOW our gorl isnt going to fork over her orange chicken money for that.

Her legs are two completely different sizes- it may be a combination of swelling + unfortunate fat disposition but it could very well be lymphedema. But her """stomach""" (guess shes calling her gunt a stomach?? ok) is most likely just lard.
I'm actually going to defend Amber regarding this. We all know Amber reads what people say about her, and just doing a search for the word "lymphedema" for this subforum returns 8 pages of posts. So, maybe Amber hasn't been diagnosed with it by a doctor, but this isn't something she came up with on her own.

lymphedema.png

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
If the boys had moved out, they'd have the other bedroom available for a mattress & guests. Anybody know who owns the furniture?
I don't think it matters who owns the furniture, it's Amber's now.

Just imagine, this lard golem breaks down your front door, the smell alone makes you gag and your eyes water, then proceeds to come crashing down on your couch. Her lovecraftian horror show legs leak fluids through her layggings and into the fabric. She's double fisting reese's cups, pingles, and ramen into her bottomless maw while debris falls down around her to join the piles of animal hair and dandruff. Small insects crawl from her many folds seeking death. I won't dare to contemplate what unspeakable festering decay seeps from her nether regions.

This continues for months, even years.

Do you want that furniture back or are you going to run for the hills and cut your losses?

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
AL doesn’t have lymphedema, she has lipedema. She calls it lymphedema because that can happen to people regardless of weight, whereas lipedema happen because of obesity. She may have lymphedema from exacerbated lipedema, but she’s just low key keeping the narrative going that her issues are in no way connected to her weight.

She’s healthy. Just big!

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So sad. She really wrecked her body beyond relief. Her ass is forever shaped like a b, and she has triple sets of fat flab around her stomach. Her arms are humongous and look like turkey legs. And her legs are just elephant trunks.

Honestly. There's no point of return for her.
I'm no expert, but I think one of the reasons Amber can't lose weight is because it's her only release. Amber is supremely vapid, and seems to have never developed interests that might keep her mind busy. All she has is food and Becky, and Becky can only take so much.

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
I'm no expert, but I think one of the reasons Amber can't lose weight is because it's her only release. Amber is supremely vapid, and seems to have never developed interests that might keep her mind busy. All she has is food and Becky, and Becky can only take so much.

Not to mention her role models. Trisha, nikaavacado, etc. Those people live for vapid, worthless, expensive stuff and Amberlynn is just a sheep following along.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AL doesn’t have lymphedema, she has lipedema. She calls it lymphedema because that can happen to people regardless of weight, whereas lipedema happen because of obesity. She may have lymphedema from exacerbated lipedema, but she’s just low key keeping the narrative going that her issues are in no way connected to her weight.

She’s healthy. Just big!
she talked about it weeping, which is indicative of lymph fluid building up. I am reasonably sure she is accurately describing lymphedema, in super morbidly obese patients it is fairly obvious upon inspection. She has it on her stomach, where as lipedema is a problem with fat deposits on the legs.

I don't think she needs a doctor to confirm it for her in order to believe it. When it comes to non-obese patients the symptoms involved are more troubling since there may not be an obvious cause, it is uncommon in thin people (with the exception of some kinds of cancer patients). With people as heavy as amber, the weight of her body is putting strain on the tubes that make up the lymphatic system, it isn't a mystery why it would break down.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure: I'm a fucking ghoul who doesn't give two shits about Hamber or her content, but likes these Torrid tarp hauls just so we can see full body shots of how fat and deformed she's getting.
In a way, these videos are the closest we’re getting to a true weigh in. Or at least, a girth check. Amber’s body doesn’t lah like her mouth does.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

She’s healthy. Just big!
I think after all the years she watched MSHPL, I'm sure she knows how lymphedema looks like and how it feels, we can see in the show that is hard and weird, not just jelly, wobbly looking like the regular fat deposit.
Funny that she considers this a "good fit", LOL!
I believe she insists in the 4XL because due to Dana's fridge shape 4XL probably won't fit her, so is Hambo's way to show how skinnier she is compared to the fridge.
The fridge in the other hand is able to wear shoes and pants... but Hambo has none of it to donate... oh the irony.
She insists in buying the cardigans size 5xl if not even the 6xl will get near to close in the front. yeah..yeah.. I know she wears it as boleros.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't think Amber understands how clothing is supposed to fit.

For myself, I know sometimes I prefer to go up or down a size for the way clothing looks and one time I even found a piece I really wanted but I was right between sizes. Blah blah blah, there's some level of personal preference... But I think Amberlynn isn't looking at how the clothes are made to go on the body. If it goes over her body it fits even if it looks like crap and is supposed to hang loose.

I think this is because really, she's gone WAY over whatever torrid sells. Like look at Tess Holliday. She's fat, but her clothes are not all skin tight. Now imagine Amber wearing the same outfit. She'd never go to her actual size no matter how much more flattering it looks because she wants to be the number. She doesn't want any extra fabric around her waist, even if that would 'flatter' her figure more.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she talked about it weeping, which is indicative of lymph fluid building up. I am reasonably sure she is accurately describing lymphedema, in super morbidly obese patients it is fairly obvious upon inspection. She has it on her stomach, where as lipedema is a problem with fat deposits on the legs.

I don't think she needs a doctor to confirm it for her in order to believe it. When it comes to non-obese patients the symptoms involved are more troubling since there may not be an obvious cause, it is uncommon in thin people (with the exception of some kinds of cancer patients). With people as heavy as amber, the weight of her body is putting strain on the tubes that make up the lymphatic system, it isn't a mystery why it would break down.
I was reading the youtube comments on this vid (haven't done that in forever, they're utter shit. I think she waits until the funny ones get tons of thumbs up and then deletes them) anyhoo people were saying the opposite. That lymphedema is almost always in the extremities and that it's extremely rare for it to be seen in the abdomen. Someone who commented was even a licensed/accredited lymph therapist or something? Fuck I forgot what their title was.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino