VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL - (11/2/2019)

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
This video was fucking dark, she is wearing bajama tops for dayware outside, that is wrong you know. She orders this 4 and 5 hoping it fits because she has no idea what materials she is buying because she thinks she is trolling but its utterly exceptional. She is now faking diagnoses which makes that psych trip seem like hogwash because her behaviour is the same.

She is buying dresses as tops ffs WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! like a dress is designed to cover your legs and she is so fat she is using them as tops. This feels like a descent into total bedbound saga now, she never goes out, she cannot even fit a scooter now because she is easily 600lbs now and they cannot take the weight.

The OCPD and OCD comment was cuntish, they are no way near the same thing at all, if she has ever seen OCD it can be incredibly restrictive, you see families destroyed by it because it can be very hard to manage.

She is just a vile person at this point who is full of shit and fat.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
She has bought so much Torrid shit that it wouldn’t surprise me if she writes this shit off on her taxes.

I will admit I was so dumbfounded when she kept saying she has a ‘lymphedema’ on her stomach because I’ve only seen cases where it’s on your legs. I googled that shit and it’s terrifying.. I see what she means because there is an obvious mass above her crotch. The only ways to really get rid of it is through surgery, so even if she does lose the weight she’s fucked.
This looks like a gigantic ballsack. If people ever had a reason to eat right and work out, this is it.

Dog Prom 3D

I’m going to treat myself to a new penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paging @Dog Prom 3D please halp. Is this true? Is this happening to her? Have you seen this before in your fat assignments?
Amber exhausted my expertise about 125 pounds ago. My fats were dead before they had a chance to go down this extra awesome freakshow of extraordinary fat configuration.

I don't know if this is what is happening to Amber. It could be. My only reason for thinking she just has a fupa problems is that a lymphedema mass pulling down on Amber's gut and pelvic region combined with the obvious lymphatic system failure in her legs would prevent her from walking. But she doesn't move around much anyway, so who the fuck knows. I bet you could get two bariatric doctors in the same room with her and get two different accounts of the mysteries of the infinifat body.

But I suspect she's just got a multi-roll fupa overhang. The lowest part of enormous aprons experience thickened, ruddy, chapped looking skin, and the underneath, where the fupa connects to the body, has weaker skin prone to tearing and weeping. I bet she's so unfamiliar with what is happening to her body that she woke one morning with fairly painful intertrigo under that apron, was forced to investigate it, and saw for the first time the state of her lower fupa and assumed a lymphatic mass sprang up overnight.

The real question here is whether or not Torrid makes a funeral shroud she can wear as a top.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was reading the youtube comments on this vid (haven't done that in forever, they're utter shit. I think she waits until the funny ones get tons of thumbs up and then deletes them) anyhoo people were saying the opposite. That lymphedema is almost always in the extremities and that it's extremely rare for it to be seen in the abdomen. Someone who commented was even a licensed/accredited lymph therapist or something? Fuck I forgot what their title was.
lymph.jpg
so all the little green tubes are lymphatic system ducts, their exact layout varies somewhat from person to person. It is more common to have it in the extremities, but it isn't unheard of in the abdomen. This thread has some pictures of cases of it. Anything below the point of the break can end up being the spot where the lymph fluid pools.

Although usually seen on the lower extremities, skin changes also can occur in an overhanging abdominal pannus, giving rise to abdominal lymphedema (see Figures 9 and 10)
that article also describes how traditional lymphedema therapy is not possible for morbidly obese patients. They can't do the exercises and can't wear the compression garments. The positions needed to massage the fluid out manually are usually not possible. Lymph therapists likely deal with cancer patients primarily.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't think Amber understands how clothing is supposed to fit.

For myself, I know sometimes I prefer to go up or down a size for the way clothing looks and one time I even found a piece I really wanted but I was right between sizes. Blah blah blah, there's some level of personal preference... But I think Amberlynn isn't looking at how the clothes are made to go on the body. If it goes over her body it fits even if it looks like crap and is supposed to hang loose.

I think this is because really, she's gone WAY over whatever torrid sells. Like look at Tess Holliday. She's fat, but her clothes are not all skin tight. Now imagine Amber wearing the same outfit. She'd never go to her actual size no matter how much more flattering it looks because she wants to be the number. She doesn't want any extra fabric around her waist, even if that would 'flatter' her figure more.
Agreed 100%. I also think that several hundred lbs ago, someone (Krystle's mom, perhaps) gave her the well-meaning advice of not wearing tents because they made her look fatter. This is solid advice for people who are moderately overweight -- depending on the exact garment in question, baggy clothes just make you look bigger and more shapeless.

It's part of her collection of tips and tricks normal people use to drop 10 or 20 lbs (like eating lean poultry instead of red meat, eating everything "dry" with no butter or sauce, or "frying" everything in water instead of oil).

I'm sure a part of her really thinks these tips will pay off somehow. And in the meantime, she can point at her miserable baked potato and squeal about how hulthy she is 'cause she doesn't even like butter, you guize.

Amber exhausted my expertise about 125 pounds ago. My fats were dead before they had a chance to go down this extra awesome freakshow of extraordinary fat configuration.

I don't know if this is what is happening to Amber. It could be. My only reason for thinking she just has a fupa problems is that a lymphedema mass pulling down on Amber's gut and pelvic region combined with the obvious lymphatic system failure in her legs would prevent her from walking. But she doesn't move around much anyway, so who the fuck knows. I bet you could get two bariatric doctors in the same room with her and get two different accounts of the mysteries of the infinifat body.

But I suspect she's just got a multi-roll fupa overhang. The lowest part of enormous aprons experience thickened, ruddy, chapped looking skin, and the underneath, where the fupa connects to the body, has weaker skin prone to tearing and weeping. I bet she's so unfamiliar with what is happening to her body that she woke one morning with fairly painful intertrigo under that apron, was forced to investigate it, and saw for the first time the state of her lower fupa and assumed a lymphatic mass sprang up overnight.

The real question here is whether or not Torrid makes a funeral shroud she can wear as a top.
The way she talks about it, I'm convinced she has intertrigo confused with lymphedema. It "just appeared" under her stomach one morning. It was really painful. It went away and the area became "less hard" after a few days when she "unswelled". The swelling itself wasn't painful, but the so-called lymphedema was.

I know she watches MSPL and stuff, but she's absolutely dumb enough and unobservant enough to not realize exactly what they're referring to when they talk about these conditions. All she has to do is have a vague notion that lymphedema hurts and it's related to the mass of fat hanging off her belly, and suddenly she's mistaking a yeast infection for it.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I think of her as the female Peter Pan... she refuses to grow up because adulting is scary. She values & covets 2 things - money & 'fame'. Everything she does is geared towards getting those & the less effort required - the better. She confuses her successful YouTube idols with normal people; not able to recognize that they're dysfunctional at best. She surrounds herself with dim bulbs easily impressed with her cash & quickly cowed by her yipping & barking when she doesn't get what she wants. Her few known associates are all morbidly obese verging on death fats. If she knows & understands the norms most of us live by, (doubtful), she ignores them. If she can't ignore them she makes a huge fuss; example being her bitching about having to pay for antibiotics. With few external controls on her behaviour, she's crafted a reality that circles around hardly ever having to do anything she doesn't want to do. She's extrapolated that into a completely unreal view of herself, her body & her behaviour. She probably has lymphoedema on at least 1 leg but on her trunk? Those are garden variety death fat rolls - easily visible on other obese people online. She clearly has a FUPA & it's getting larger; if it's not chafing & tearing at the skin folds... any time now. Over the spring & summer we've seen the already limited quality of her life rapidly decrease with no move on her part to make significant changes. I doubt it's going to happen, not as long as she can manipulate others to do what she can no longer do. Becky looks emotionally & mentally checked out & I doubt Amber can easily find someone new to slot in as resident caregiver. She's stopped talking about her "therapy" & mood stabilizers, goes out or does less & less, her hauls seem more a habit & she isn't openly drooling over food. She's visibly unhappy but still won't do the things she needs to do to turn any of this around. And she can no longer hide the downward spiral, perhaps not even from herself.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This video makes me wonder why "The Show" wouldn't want her like she claims???
Obviously she is the one who doesn't want to be in it.
She is clearly well fit for it (weight/looks/struggles).
I used to think was that she would have to stay away from social media, but the Slaton sisters are still all over it, so it does not make sense...
Does she really rather die and dismiss free surgeries to show us some nakedness ???

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Agreed 100%. I also think that several hundred lbs ago, someone (Krystle's mom, perhaps) gave her the well-meaning advice of not wearing tents because they made her look fatter. This is solid advice for people who are moderately overweight -- depending on the exact garment in question, baggy clothes just make you look bigger and more shapeless.
Yep. But she's forgotten what properly fitting clothing is in the process. Like ruching should still be semi ruched. Dresses with larger skirts should still have flounce.

While she is likely passed the point where anything will look good on her, properly fitted and constructed clothes make such a huge difference for most fatties.

... But that also you have to be realistic about your size to have properly fitted clothes.

foodiebloobie

Helllooooo foodie bloobies TEEHEE!
kiwifarms.net
So vocal in this video about her lympedema. As if we didn't already know this is an issue she has to have been strugglyn with for a while now. She is noticeably larger despite her alleged weight loss. The thumb in the bg on the sofa looking un-enthused as we all are trying to determine if the fags have flown the shanty coop. Instead of torrid hauls that no one asks for, why doesn't she give us weigh ins and finally admit that E&R have moved or intend to move?

Reactions: Moonpie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino