VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL - (11/2/2019)

Fuck you and your asspats

Unamused
kiwifarms.net
These are horrible. Amberlynn is the type of person who will kill herself if left to her own devices. She will never change unless it is the absolute only option left, and she is forced to. Otherwise, she will just continue killing herself a little more everyday- and with every platter, I mean order, of orange chicken.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not just torrid. Cheap clothes often use cheap dyes that can stain your skin BUT all you have to do is wash the damn clothes first, she's exposing herself as a pig who not only doesn't shower but doesn't even (have Becky) do laundry.

Normal people wash their new clothes before wearing, You try them on and if you decide you're keeping it you take it off and run it through the laundry. Nowadays even expensive clothing has sat on a fucking filthy chinaboat for weeks before it makes it to the American warehouse/web distro center/store and then finally into your possession.

I bet she doesn't even wash new underwear 🤢
Nah, if you’re buying cheap garbage fast fashion clothes, like Amber, one wash might be the death of that dress or shirt. Many of the “fashion” clothes she buys are not wash and wear, but wear then put in the trash bin. They look like shit after being washed.

Runny cheap dyes are part of that, they won’t hold up to cleaning in a washing machine and nobody is going to pay dry clean garbage clothes.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
The really sad part is I think Torrid now sends a return label in case you don't like something. It can't get any easier. You just have to repack the bag or find a box and put the sticker on and drop it off at the post office. Hell if you have a nice enough postal worker, I think they pick up packages from your house. Homegorl is too lazy to put a freaking sticker on a package to mail back clothes that are 3 sizes too small??

The amount of money she throws away on clothes that don't fit and she'll never wear just astounds me.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
If she gets much bigger, she won’t be able to wear anything. We’ve almost reached the point where she’s just going to have to throw bedsheets around herself. I shudder to think about the vids she makes when she isn’t able to cover herself anymore

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the XXXXXXL clothes have extra room for Becky necks. Like could a regular person put it over their head and have it flow around them like a poncho or would it just fall down to your waist?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Moonpie and 8008135

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
The really sad part is I think Torrid now sends a return label in case you don't like something. It can't get any easier. You just have to repack the bag or find a box and put the sticker on and drop it off at the post office. Hell if you have a nice enough postal worker, I think they pick up packages from your house. Homegorl is too lazy to put a freaking sticker on a package to mail back clothes that are 3 sizes too small??

The amount of money she throws away on clothes that don't fit and she'll never wear just astounds me.
I think some fats do this as a way to motivate them to lose weight, like "if I want to wear this I'll have to lose X lbs so that's my goal". But that's usually like buying a medium when you're currently a large. I think Amber is seriously in denial about her size, or possibly just too lazy/ashamed to go get her measurements taken so she can utilise sizing charts before she wastes her money on clothes she can't wear.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino