• ”I don't know all the lyrics,
    "So I'll just sing from the bottom of my heart,"
    And the depths of my soul.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Vic Mignogna fired from Funimation & RoosterTeeth over accusations of sexual harassment

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Cod of War, Feb 6, 2019.

1. https://archive.fo/XIlRr

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Imma be honest here chaps, the past year or so has convinced me that dis nigga here was actually a modern day cassandra desperately delivering a prophesy of the dark future while everybody just laughed at him

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #2 Judge Holden, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Guess he’s still learning about equivalent exchange the hard way.

• Winner Winner x 38
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus thoughts are getting darker by the day
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Funimation pedo ring uncovered when?

But really this is fucked up, Vic Mignogna is the most prolific anime VA I can think of and has always maintained a huge following of young girls. Thinking about it, it really is the perfect scenario for a pedo (:_(

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    pomme

pomme You disappoint me, desu

kiwifarms.net
  5. Tbh people should have gotten suspicious the first time he rolled out his classic pick-up line...

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #5 Judge Holden, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019 at 5:50 PM
    Judge Holden

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Does anyone remember the video of a girl saying to Aaron Dismuke "OMG IM SO RANDOM I WANT TO RAPE YOU XD" at a Q&A session, and Vic Mignona told her it's NOT okay to say things like that? He also banned discussion of yaoi and yuri in the 'Risembool Rangers'? Sounds like he protested a bit too much, methinks.

Truly, he sang 'Dragon Soul' so euphoniously, so please Lord let this be untrue?

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Who didn't see this coming?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Islamic Content

kiwifarms.net
  8. I told my buddy when we first learned that he was being accused that it doesn't surprise me. He's a drama queen. That being said, this seems like a stretch like I said on another thread. Yeah, it'd be easy to just blame him but seriously, where's the line for consent drawn when it comes to cons? It seems hypocritical for a bunch of fangirls to get all up in everyone's grills and personal space then call out a voice actor for supposedly getting up in their personal space.

I'm not a fan of the guy but leave it to a bunch of entitled, safe-space gender-special fangirls to get all upset and pissed off when a voice actor's intimacy towards his fans is "too much" when they do the exact same fucking things to actors and serial killers.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Agent Nahman Jayden

Agent Nahman Jayden Acts like he's from space

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]
    - On my way to grab that kid by the pussy -

Oh im sure many people saw him cumming...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Judge Holden

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  10. I've been watching all this unfold over in the Hope Chapman thread. I think it's worth noting there is a rumor that Anime News Network, the people breaking this news, are doing it to get the heat off an associate known as Hazukiri who was grooming underage boys for sex who is also friends with ANN.

I'll link the thread here, and I'll also quote the relevant post.
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/hope-chapman-jacob-jack-chapman-jesuotaku.17209/page-36

• Informative Informative x 23
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Another reason to hate the ANN.

Also guess Vic is going to do non-union work now, but I'm honestly not surprised by this.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  12. After all, we do live in a #metoo generation.

Seriously though, good. Funimation got woke, time to go broke.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Funimation has always been woke since 2015. I hope it continues to tumble down while non-union dubbing gets more traction.

• Agree Agree x 21
    Truthboi

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think he's always been able to do non-union work, judging from his role as Matt in Digimon Tri, which was non-union (which is the reason a handful of voice actors couldn't reprise their roles).

Either way, if Funimation did make the right call here while being completely aware of Vic's behavior from the start, it was ten years too late, frankly. Only thing of worth coming out Funimation these days anyway is One Piece, despite their golden goose that is Dragon Ball and Attack on Titan. I was hoping for the new Fruits Basket dub from them, but I can live without it.

Looking forward to them getting their asses beat like with Prison School by having a scriptwriter stupid enough to insert this incident into a future dub. :story:

• Winner Winner x 8
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Off to plow your mom, shiet lips!

kiwifarms.net
  15. The Anime Outsiders compiled a folder of Hazukiri stuff
    https://twitter.com/OutsidersAnime/status/1092945595235553280

• Informative Informative x 11
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah I am aware he has been doing non-union work as he is voicing Rohan in the Jojo dub, but I'm saying he is going to probably stay at it or join some other union that's more lax.

Yeah Funimation's only good current dubs are dubs of just extremely popular anime like Dragon Ball, AoT, and Boku no Hero. But after those shows end I doubt Funimation will keep it's relevance for long.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Truthboi

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 39
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Off to plow your mom, shiet lips!

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 21
    kiwifarms.net
  17. lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.