Lolcow Victor F. George, purveyor of Christian Fundie Smurfs. - Includes 100% grade-A pedo stache

Status
Not open for further replies.

geistklempner

kiwifarms.net
http://www.vicgeorge419.net/

This worthy gentleman is the primary curator of the Left Behind wikia (you know, that end-times book series that spawned those weird Kirk Cameron movies and that one weird Nicholas Cage movie) and the proud owner of the world's most threatening pedo stache.

http://leftbehind.wikia.com/wiki/User:VicGeorge2K9

He also writes his nationality as "Caucasian American" and likes the Smurfs a lot.

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
kiwifarms.net
so i found this on his website
beach2.gif

why is that smurf channeling his spirit energy while fucking another smurf at a beach with kids in it

edit: also change the title to Victor F. George

edit2: this man might also be a memesmith http://knowyourmeme.com/users/victor-george/activity
if this link is him he is an sjw and crafts anti-gamergate memes at 48 years old is this guy even real

Last edited:

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
Your OP is pretty shit tbh fam. Any examples of him chimping out or doing something particularly entertaining?

From what I'm seeing he seems like an odd individual for sure, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily a lolcow. Just look at @jenffer a jay.

so i found this on his website
beach2.gif

why is that smurf channeling his spirit energy while fucking another smurf at a beach with kids in it

I think he's supposed to be applying sunscreen. The position is... unfortunate though.

geistklempner

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. Although he's somewhat racist, he seems to be on the other side of things. He's Christian. Very. And he will tell you all about it. Prolifically. He will also become mildly upset if you point out that Egyptians do not call their country "Egypt".

And yeah, my OP isn't very telling, I'll try to do better next time.

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. Although he's somewhat racist, he seems to be on the other side of things. He's Christian. Very. And he will tell you all about it. Prolifically. He will also become mildly upset if you point out that Egyptians do not call their country "Egypt".

And yeah, my OP isn't very telling, I'll try to do better next time.
why dont you try to do better right now

geistklempner

kiwifarms.net
Lack of sleep would only compound the fail. That said, I do recommend his Superman vs Batman vs the Antichrist fanfic (all one panel of it).

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

kiwifarms.net
Lack of sleep would only compound the fail. That said, I do recommend his Superman vs Batman vs the Antichrist fanfic (all one panel of it).

so it seems like all he does is be obsessive over superheroes, jesus, and the smurfs. his art's bad, sure, but there are enough unremarkable and obsessive spergs on the internet. lolcows can be spergs, but they need to do something funny like get livid about shit that doesn't matter or spend government money on sextoys.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Without any chimpouts he seems like a mildly goofy older gentleman who likes smurfs but doesn't seem like an outright Lolcow.
If someone writes a better op, they can put it in Talk to Staff and request a redo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.