Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Widenheft? You're making that up. You should have gone with Obesenstein.

Her brother:

OneHandClapping

dear god no
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me, I've noticed past her contract breach and her defense of her pedo brother, she's been quiet about this. The other breachers, Josh Martin, Joshua Grelle, and Daman Mills are actively KV.

Wonder why she hasn't peeped. Assuming she isn't as hardcore KV as the others, I wonder how hard they leaned on her to get her to breach.

It'll be interesting if this gets past appeals if Ty demands communications of the breachers with the defendants.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting if this gets past appeals if Ty demands communications of the breachers with the defendants.
I think it's an absolute guarantee that he makes polite inquiries with all the cons that breached, then if they don't act polite right back, he'll follow up with threats of contract breach lawsuits and subpoenas, yeah.

EmuWarsVeteran

I feel the salt overtaking me...it is a good pain.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's an absolute guarantee that he makes polite inquiries with all the cons that breached, then if they don't act polite right back, he'll follow up with threats of contract breach lawsuits and subpoenas, yeah.
Knowing how con staff have been to this day, he'll have to fight for every single inch. Some might even commit perjury. They're that crazy, entitled and stupid. I wonder just how much they'll have to piss Chupp off before he starts playing wackamole with sanctions.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
As a side thing, does anyone have any considerations on the Kaelen VA thing which occurred (harassed out of a job and entire career path)?

She makes vague statements about gathering the info and receipts, but does she have a case for anything significant?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rate me as Late, but the "roast", who was the intended guest of honor (i.e. the person being roasted)? I think that it might play some relevance as to the con's liability.
J. Michael Tatum and maybe a couple other people who were actual guests (although Tatum did not show up perhaps having been forewarned). AWL and whatever others joined in appear to have been on a frolic of their own. I doubt the con would be liable without more to indicate this was something they approved of or even condoned.

EmuWarsVeteran

I feel the salt overtaking me...it is a good pain.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah from what others gathered this was a yearly thing and she just straight up hijacked it. Even her rant points out vic and chuck aren't there, which she follows with "fuck him" which is apparently her reasoning as to why she broke the rules of the event. So the convention's very likely off the hoof. You'd have to proof that they had read and approved of her script, and let's assume it if they give so little of as shit they're willing to invite AWL then they probably don't give enough of a shit to check the roast's scripts.

Reactions: AnotherPleb

Tight pantaloons

If it ain't tight it ain't right!
kiwifarms.net
AWL blasting out the most embarrassing attempt to insult someone I've ever seen,
meanwhile Vic's filling up collectable stores and bringing business to surrounding places and sites like nyannet are writing articles about how Vic's popularity is unstoppable and how the slander of him by Kickvic has failed totally.
That's the kind of justice I love, let them wallow in there own misery and make fuck all any money as Vic's career sees one of the most significant boosts it possibly could.
Call me optimistic but i genuinely don't think the lawsuit matters anymore, the Kickvic VA's have shown not only are they toxic, but they're unprofitable whereas Vic has the possibility of pulling in some serious numbers and most importantly for cons, money. I'd guess within the next year we'll see Vic's invites actually start to increase as businesses start to see how much money and public support he can bring.
I think Monica and Jamie have really helped Vic's career, I'm sure he'll ultimately thank them, the dumb fucking land whales.
Anyway, time to grab a drink and toast the continued sperg outs of total fucking losers

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
AWL blasting out the most embarrassing attempt to insult someone I've ever seen,
meanwhile Vic's filling up collectable stores and bringing business to surrounding places and sites like nyannet are writing articles about how Vic's popularity is unstoppable and how the slander of him by Kickvic has failed totally.
That's the kind of justice I love, let them wallow in there own misery and make fuck all any money as Vic's career sees one of the most significant boosts it possibly could.
Call me optimistic but i genuinely don't think the lawsuit matters anymore, the Kickvic VA's have shown not only are they toxic, but they're unprofitable whereas Vic has the possibility of pulling in some serious numbers and most importantly for cons, money. I'd guess within the next year we'll see Vic's invites actually start to increase as businesses start to see how much money and public support he can bring.
I think Monica and Jamie have really helped Vic's career, I'm sure he'll ultimately thank them, the dumb fucking land whales.
Anyway, time to grab a drink and toast the continued sperg outs of total fucking losers
I still am hopeful about the lawsuit because that'll be what breaks KV, Lawtwitter, and all the idiots. I also support the lawsuit because I think it will set a precedent for other #MeToo cases, which I think is something sorely needed.

Tight pantaloons

If it ain't tight it ain't right!
kiwifarms.net
I still am hopeful about the lawsuit because that'll be what breaks KV, Lawtwitter, and all the idiots. I also support the lawsuit because I think it will set a precedent for other #MeToo cases, which I think is something sorely needed.
I agree about setting the precedent against false accusations and breaking KV would be oh so sweet, but in terms of Vic's career I don't think the outcome really matters much, KV has done so much damage to themselves in the public eye that they've ultimately fucked up any credibility they may have had at the start.
Vic, on the other hand has been pretty much vindicated outside of the courtroom, with so many of KV's stories being absolutely destroyed and Vic doing nothing but assert his innocence and try to spread a positive message to his fans people can easily see what the truth really is, and the overwhelming fan support won't go unnoticed, fans mean money and ultimately when it comes to business, money talks so the cons will most likely wait just long enough for the main focus on Vic to shift away then slowly start bringing him back in and as more businesses start seeing fatter margins more will want him there.
However saying that if appeals go through the amount of chimping out KV will do will be pure entertainment, which to be honest is all I'm in it for, I like Vic (mostly for ST: continues) but yeah I'm here for shits and giggles.

Edited coz it changed an abbreviation to an image that was wrong

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Salty Boris and 774

Kendrick

Do not believe anything I say.
kiwifarms.net
It won't make a precedent. At best it'll be a settlement before reaching any trial.

At least, that's what I expect.

Though with crazy exceptional Lemoine, who knows what happens.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
It won't make a precedent. At best it'll be a settlement before reaching any trial.

I don't know about that, especially since they didn't settle back in that lengthy eight-hour mediation back in October. Also, I think the only way this settlement would happen is if Vic forced the defendants and especially Funimation to recant on all the public statements they made, make a public apology and atone for their misdeeds in front of millions of people. That's all he really wants. Money is good, but his right to make a living and get work without this dark cloud hovering over his head is what matters to him more.

But considering how most of the defendants have been acting and the way Funimation has behaved before and during this whole lawsuit, I highly doubt it'll happen. Then again, I could be wrong.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

It's already going to make one or more precedents as it's at an appeals court in Texas and there's no such thing as an unpublished opinion for precedential purposes in Texas.

LuNaS

kiwifarms.net
As a side thing, does anyone have any considerations on the Kaelen VA thing which occurred (harassed out of a job and entire career path)?

She makes vague statements about gathering the info and receipts, but does she have a case for anything significant?
Depends on what exactly she has receipts for, there is no way to be certain of anything until we have more info.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of KV will off themselves if Vic wins the case.
Just kidding, they are way too cowardly in order to do that.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of KV will off themselves if Vic wins the case.
Just kidding, they are way too cowardly in order to do that.
It'll become a rationalization to them if he does. Much like flat earthers will refuse to accept actual evidence and point to conspiracy, the kickvic crowd can blame any number of possibilities. A bumbling lawyer, a biased court, the patriarchy, take your pick.

I find it's easier to accept your losses and not make excuses. But some people straight up refuse to accept being wrong.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino