Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

Is it possible to take the bar exam without going to law school?
Only in 4 states, California, Washington, Vermont and Virginia.
It is. However, to become a supreme court justice you need to have completed one.

I misread the original post so the new strat would be to take it once to feel the questions out, research the essay questions, then try again. four states allow you to skip law school entirely but you'll have to apprentice under a judge or other attorney.
There is no constitutional requirement of a law degree for Court appointments.
In theory? Yes. In reality, lmao no. Good luck.
Hey, if Kim “I fuck for fame” Kardashian passes the bar here soon, we will have to rethink law school in general.

Bender

Malfunctioning Alcoholic
True & Honest Fan
It is. However, to become a supreme court justice you need to have completed one.

I misread the original post so the new strat would be to take it once to feel the questions out, research the essay questions, then try again. four states allow you to skip law school entirely but you'll have to apprentice under a judge or other attorney.

There is no constitutional requirement of a law degree for Court appointments.

Hey, if Kim “I fuck for fame” Kardashian passes the bar here soon, we will have to rethink law school in general.
I now kinda wanna take the bar for shits and giggles. Passing and becoming a lawyer in a country I've never set foot in would just be a bonus.

OneHandClapping

OneHeadButting
True & Honest Fan
I now kinda wanna take the bar for shits and giggles. Passing and becoming a lawyer in a country I've never set foot in would just be a bonus.
Well.

You'd probably have better legal opinions than Chupp, at least.

Also, to anyone curious, that mini ice age in Texas did indeed fuck their shit up. The 2DCOA didn't release anything at all this week, Their last slew of opinions was on the 11th.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Something tells me that even if Vic wins the retards who started this are going to get even more money than they lost thanks to gofundme or some other shit

Are you saying you can be a judge without going to law school?
A few KV losers like Armzy have done gofuckmes and gotten jack shit. Nick Rekieta could start one to buy a gerbil and get $50K tomorrow. If virtue signaling tweets were dollars they'd all be rich, but actual money? They won't get shit. This is how MoRon actually "won" their case but ended up owing more to their lawyers than Vic owes to them. Eat your heart out, Pyrrhus, because now Ron Toye owns your kind of victory.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
Is it possible to take the bar exam without going to law school?

The bar exam in California is one of the easiest, people still fail it.

Put square in square hole, oh, square is small enough to fit in circle hole... somehow the answer is still correct. Lol

There are judges in the insanely fucked up state of New York
You could have fooled me there. I thought NY was the state where you only allowed organized crime if you wore a uniform.
Seriously, fuck New York, at least California only tries and then fails to ban your magazines, it doesn’t make you a felon for simply moving your gun.

let me throw in a Vic’s pants are gay comment in here so as to stay on topic though. Vic’s pants are so flamboyantly gay.
What man would turn down a twin threesome? I mean what actually heterosexual man, with a functioning penis, would do such a thing? Come to think of it, even a gay man would probably not turn down a twin threesome with a couple cute twinks.
I’m going to turn down a threesome with twins if they look like Monica, though at that point my penis would no longer be functional as it would have committed suicide at the thought.

teriyakiburns

Few people in comedy have careers after age 50.
All this talk of bar exams reminds me of that scene from Catch Me If You Can, where Abagnale claimed he passed the bar exam without cheating because he studied hard. I'm not sure if that's really relevant, but it's a damn good movie and you should all watch it.

I’m going to turn down a threesome with twins if they look like Monica, though at that point my penis would no longer be functional as it would have committed suicide at the thought.

giphy.gif

Bender

Malfunctioning Alcoholic
True & Honest Fan
All this talk of bar exams reminds me of that scene from Catch Me If You Can, where Abagnale claimed he passed the bar exam without cheating because he studied hard. I'm not sure if that's really relevant, but it's a damn good movie and you should all watch it.
Funnily enough when I told someone of my aspirations of being a lawyer in a foreign land by passing the bar they mentioned that film.

私は誰?

OneHandClapping

OneHeadButting
True & Honest Fan
You'd probably be better than some of them.
Could be the plot of a movie.

Competent judge gets shunted off to Bumfuck, Nowhere because he only deals with the law and doesn't pander to politics. From his humble gymnasium court he begins to change the town, then the state, and finally the nation!

Or he gets arrested for hookers and blow. That could work too.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
Could be the plot of a movie.

Competent judge gets shunted off to Bumfuck, Nowhere because he only deals with the law and doesn't pander to politics. From his humble gymnasium court he begins to change the town, then the state, and finally the nation!

Or he gets arrested for hookers and blow. That could work too.
Or the opposite. Adam Sandler/Mr. Bean/whoever accidentally passes the bar by doodling all over the Scantron (not how they actually give the bar test, I'm sure, but...). Now they must bring their naive, well meaning brand of justice to a stodgy big city.